‘Something About England’ – Why I’m Just Not Buying Brendan’s Kris Ajer Denials

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
It will come out in the wash right enough, but my gut feeling is he will stay for the 10.🥳

Word of caution here though, I said the same about Moussa Brendan and Kieran 😪😪😪, so when the bookies open up get yir dosh on him going ☹.

On the other hand I have the "law of averages" on my side 🙈🙈🙈.
Like you 50 I think eddy will stay for the 10 (I pray) I believe he sees what our club have done for him and wants to repay that £9 million gamble we took when we showed our belief in his ability HH

Seems to be another greedy agent wanting to cash in while the goings good wonder if he has Boyatas agent .

Would take the money and run on this one , he's not the finished player yet and get's caught out a lot so thanks kris n goodbye

I like Ajer much like I think Ntcham looks a player too. However if it would guarantee (and I appreciate there are many factors) that both exits meant Eddy stayed for the ten, Forster and Moi signed up permanently and Benkovic headed north (should Ajer join Leicester), I'd happily take that deal.
Ajer doesn't intend to sign a contract and Ntcham-probably correctly- thinks his style of play is suited to a more technical league. One more left side centre half and I'd slam that window shut :)

I like Ajer much like I think Ntcham looks a player too. However if it would guarantee (and I appreciate there are many factors) that both exits meant Eddy stayed for the ten, Forster and Moi signed up permanently and Benkovic headed north (should Ajer join Leicester), I'd happily take that deal.
Ajer doesn't intend to sign a contract and Ntcham-probably correctly- thinks his style of play is suited to a more technical league. One more left side centre half and I'd slam that window shut :)
100% agree with all of this. I'd still be astonished if someone doesn't come in for Eddy. If they do - and it is too good to turn down - then hopefully we can get him back for the season on loan.

Big Ajer can go fuck himself big prick on his day he’s good but unfortunately too many bad days for me always oan his arse or jumping in like a big daft boy if he’s as good as he think he’s is good luck tae him , I think he’s a big haddy who will get found out in the English championship 😂 prick

I think french Eddie will stay for the 10, Dembele will have filled him in on what it’s like to leave, judging by his constant tweets he knows there’s only a handful for clubs with a Bigger more passionate Support, as ma maw used to say “ you only miss the water when the well runs dry”

Back