“Don’t disrespect them,” Dedryck Boyata on Playing for Celtic, “This is their life; this is their religion”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member

“Don’t disrespect them,” Dedryck Boyata on Playing for Celtic, “This is their life; this is their religion”

Dedryck Boyata hits out at Brendan Rodgers in emotional interview​

Another player that just didn’t get it, shirts to heavy for some players , it doesn’t shrink to fit inferior players, thought he was better than he was/is, he’s nothing more than a footnote is Celtic’s history.......

Another player that just didn’t get it, shirts to heavy for some players , it doesn’t shrink to fit inferior players, thought he was better than he was/is, he’s nothing more than a footnote is Celtic’s history.......
A player who always gave me the fear BB but did at times have some good games,i mind playing the sheep up at Pittodrie a couple of years ago and him and Gordon kept fucking about at the back,heart in your mouth stuff.

That tackle but....one thing I will remember from his time. Running the length of the field to win the ball. Forrest then skips past few hun defenders to score a great goal.

You can't see it in the video but he read the play from our half and made a great run and challenge.....it also led to PC Lustig....big boyata gave us that.

Back