“Howe is not the Messiah,” Commons savages Eddie Howe’s managerial Record

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
commons showed his true colours he got caught on camera shoutin at collins in that european tie..he knew exactly whit he was doin n it wiz all an act....he wid a been mare suited in a sevco shirt cause thats where maist a the skeekit scumbags go...probably had a we bit extra in his pay packet this week fur pittin eez name tae the article.....nobody knows fur sure wheather howe will be a success or no but wan thing is been made clear ....the huns n hun media n hun pundits are absolutely shittin it aweready

Pass no heed on Commons he's a right pain in the hole. Good player while he was here but doesn't warrant any publicity the way he's spouting negativity before Howe
gets in the door. Howe has done alot of good thing's in his time in football management so we should all wait and see how it transpires.

Can anyone tell me what Commons had won before he came to Celtic??? Wasn't he bought from a mid table English team and became a success at Celtic, a bit like Eddie Howe hopefully.

Remember that Commons ya bitter we non entity, you were nothing before us and your nothing again, trying to stay relevant for the kings shilling, even the snake didn't like you and he was trying to be everyone's pal when he arrived.

Fud

Apparently Howe is not the Messiah, He's a very naughty boy.
Commons gets paid for telling sevvies what they want to hear.
Commons is the new Charlie Nicholas.
Commons is doing what all poser footballers have to do to live the lifestyle and keep his wag in fancy knickers, he would sell his granny to shop in fancy high stores and live a life of comfort even if he has to lie about his former employers and sell out to the media with made up pish with his stamp on it.
Bottom line is Huns died and 55 ( which means fuck all in any country) is a lie, Charlie bought a tenner bag of assetts and sold it to the zombies as a score deal. Gerrard is a front name for a couple of backroom coaches who are paid to remain nameless, it's like a label designed in a sweatshop.
The real graft will be when Howe and his team begin coaching and identifying key players to outwit the opponent thats what this is, only when it's Celtic the media frenzy becomes a freakshow and all the rejects are rolled out for comment.

1617619006613.png

We have the testimony from Pep Guardiola...Eddie Howe is a first class manager.
We have the testimony from Jurgen Klopp... Eddie Howe is an exellent young manager who will no doubt end up with one of the worlds bigger clubs.
These quotes are from 2 of the top 10 coaches in world football and we have to listen to a very jealous ex Celtic player who no doubt has been coached into the darker side of football and has now come out the other end a bonifide 3rd degree member of his local lodge.
Talk about kissing somebody,s arse,this mug is telling us slippy more or less won the European cup on his own,he tells us the leicester serpent almost won the Premiership in England,,we know who he has to thank for not winning it dont we,,,the guy who won the European cup all on his own.
He tells us how well Rodgers coached the Liverpool players including Suarez and Xavi,he forgot to tell us Suarez hated the ground Rodgers walked on.
Who know,s maybe Eddie Howe would have won the premiership that season if he had the same squad at his diposal instead of working miracles at Bournemouth which is acknowledged by the people who matter and not a kiss arse like Commons ..

HH

wan a the main problems this season was fitness....as far as am concerned the buck stops wae lennon....we could only last 60- 70 mins because the player wur unfit....howe will come in and address that straight away...sort oot that n we re half way there....4 or 5 decent signins which howe will get plus the fact that lennon wiz cluless when it came tae tactic n substitutions...well yae can work oot the rest

Can anyone tell me what Commons had won before he came to Celtic??? Wasn't he bought from a mid table English team and became a success at Celtic, a bit like Eddie Howe hopefully.

Remember that Commons ya bitter we non entity, you were nothing before us and your nothing again, trying to stay relevant for the kings shilling, even the snake didn't like you and he was trying to be everyone's pal when he arrived.

Fud
He won feck all 50 shades,he played for Notts Forest and Derby two massive ECL clubs who challenge most seasons for survival...what a plonker...

HH

So my missus just got back from Sainsburys in Guildford....she isn't fussed about football at all. She was standing behind a guy in the queue. This is the conversation she heard between the guy in front of her while on his phone....her description of him was he was a black guy. Late 20s, English. Wearing a trakkie. Looked like a footballer.

"I spoke to Neil Lennon briefly yesterday"

(Guy started walking away....my missus tried to follow him to hear what he was saying without being a weirdo 🤣🤣)

She said he mentioned celtic several times. The last thing she heard him saying was....

"He shouldn't have a say in who the new manager is"

Now she's not sure who the guy was talking about at this point. I'm annoyed at her for not asking questions!!!!! I should have went shopping!!!!!

So my missus just got back from Sainsburys in Guildford....she isn't fussed about football at all. She was standing behind a guy in the queue. This is the conversation she heard between the guy in front of her while on his phone....her description of him was he was a black guy. Late 20s, English. Wearing a trakkie. Looked like a footballer.

(Guy started walking away....my missus tried to follow him to hear what he was saying without being a weirdo 🤣🤣)

She said he mentioned celtic several times. The last thing she heard him saying was....

Now she's not sure who the guy was talking about at this point. I'm annoyed at her for not asking questions!!!!! I should have went shopping!!!!!
I hope she ensured social distancing while snooping Lubo! 😹

Moreles? Oh..hes not English.......and doesnt look like a footballer either.

It doesn't surprise me that Lennon is still meddling in the Celtic first team. There was talk of him addressing the team before the last hun game even though he was gone.
Regarding lardass commons, the little bollox is just looking to stay relevant with controversial comments. He was one of the burger boys that Ronnie inherited from the last pile of unfit shite that Lennon left behind him.

It doesn't surprise me that Lennon is still meddling in the Celtic first team. There was talk of him addressing the team before the last hun game even though he was gone.
Regarding lardass commons, the little bollox is just looking to stay relevant with controversial comments. He was one of the burger boys that Ronnie inherited from the last pile of unfit shite that Lennon left behind him.

Is NL the new head of recruitment?? Hammond goes and lennon is snuck in through the back door after leaving from the front?? It's just so random.

Members online

Back