“Howe is not the Messiah,” Commons savages Eddie Howe’s managerial Record

Is NL the new head of recruitment?? Hammond goes and lennon is snuck in through the back door after leaving from the front?? It's just so random.
It's all startin to look very suspicious. Why is he sending messages to the team if he's gone?
You're just gonna have to go back and stake out Sainsbury's for as long as it takes for your missus to point out who it was.

I'm now making her sit and look at images of black football players that play down south!!!!!!
Lubo your going about it all wrong

She's holding back ,woman have ears that can follow 2 different conversations from up to 100yrds away while talking bollox to there mates at the same time ,try pulling her finger nails out one at a time ,,,,chics hate there nails gettin damaged ,,,,if that dosen't work go to waterboarding

Better nip round sainsburys for their cctv tape just incase she made this all up just cause she forgot to get tatties

So my missus just got back from Sainsburys in Guildford....she isn't fussed about football at all. She was standing behind a guy in the queue. This is the conversation she heard between the guy in front of her while on his phone....her description of him was he was a black guy. Late 20s, English. Wearing a trakkie. Looked like a footballer.

"I spoke to Neil Lennon briefly yesterday"

(Guy started walking away....my missus tried to follow him to hear what he was saying without being a weirdo 🤣🤣)

She said he mentioned celtic several times. The last thing she heard him saying was....

"He shouldn't have a say in who the new manager is"

Now she's not sure who the guy was talking about at this point. I'm annoyed at her for not asking questions!!!!! I should have went shopping!!!!!
Good grief Lubo if my missus came home wi half a story like that I would have paped her arse back tae the shop and told her not to come hame till she had the full story and if she wasnt hame by tea time she better have had a take away sorted out.Now I could sit here all day and give out pearls of wisdom but I’ve the shed to clear out apparently I’m sleeping there from now on

Should keep his mouth shut as an ex Celt but i have to agree with a lot of what he said ...I dont know about the managers too quiet to rally the troops though ,not all managers have to shout n ball like a maniac but im sure Howe has his moments if his team are playing shite.

Frank McAvennie..............

I think the next manager will sign a new captain.

I do not think Callum McGregor is the future captain. There is nothing wrong with Callum but he seems like quiet boy.

I would take the pressure and responsibility off him and let him go and play the game. Take if off him and bring somebody in to become the next captain.

Callum is a tippy-tappy player. I don’t think Callum has what is needed in his locker. I don’t think it would help anyone if he was given it.

“We need an incoming centre-half or centre-midfielder to do it. Somebody who is going to stamp his authority on the dressing room. We need somebody with experience because there is the nucleus of a good team there but they are young.

I agree....Calmac would be a better player withoot the armband......

I totally agree with commons..we should be targeting a stronger leader who knows how to win and not a 45-50% win ratio yo-yo manager

“Howe is not the Messiah,” Commons savages Eddie Howe’s managerial Record and hails “Superstar” Steven Gerrard...​

So Commons reckons he ain't " the messiah " and Boyd reckons he won't cope with life in Glasgow.
FFS he's not in the job yet and the hun media are already running scared of him. Really hope he takes the job.
We're gonna get out title back, straight into the CL group stages and bye bye zombie fc.

Commons is a soup-taking pish talker for pish talking rag. If it wasn't for Celtic that wee clown would have won zilch.

Docco, you really need some talking therapy ffs! Just give the job to Kennedy and he can take us soaring to the dizzy heights of mediocrity eh?

IMO Eddie Howe has what it takes to get us back to where we should be but it looks like our strongest opposition is coming from our own ranks,,or maybe this guy is just trying to look after his two sons who earn their living at Celtic..

HH.

So my missus just got back from Sainsburys in Guildford....she isn't fussed about football at all. She was standing behind a guy in the queue. This is the conversation she heard between the guy in front of her while on his phone....her description of him was he was a black guy. Late 20s, English. Wearing a trakkie. Looked like a footballer.

"I spoke to Neil Lennon briefly yesterday"

(Guy started walking away....my missus tried to follow him to hear what he was saying without being a weirdo 🤣🤣)

She said he mentioned celtic several times. The last thing she heard him saying was....

"He shouldn't have a say in who the new manager is"

Now she's not sure who the guy was talking about at this point. I'm annoyed at her for not asking questions!!!!! I should have went shopping!!!!!
I’d having been sidling up so close he wid have thought I wiz gay.

Commons is a soup-taking pish talker for pish talking rag. If it wasn't for Celtic that wee clown would have won zilch.

Docco, you really need some talking therapy ffs! Just give the job to Kennedy and he can take us soaring to the dizzy heights of mediocrity eh?

Or better still, give it to mediocre Howe , the Bournemouth Lennon 😱

Actually, that's disrespectful to Lenny who has played and managed at the highest level and has been very successful in doing so

Members online

Latest posts

Back