“It smacked of hypocrisy” – Nicola Sturgeon’s Outrageous Celtic Comments, Neil Lennon Out… Standing

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
In mentioned in a previous post about an Email I sent her regarding the disgusting Bigot walk from Ibrox (,fenian bashing) and her lack of making a public statement, more so as it as her Constituency.
Months past weeks past and no response.
I then sent a second one,eventually I received a generic reply from one of
her lackeys which was nothing to with anything.
I still await a response.

Last edited:
Fuck Sturgeon, the wee krankie cow, and the SNP!! Try as they might...the hun will never support them. And they will be losing the green vote every single time the stupid idiot opens her mouth. They could come out with a 100% perfect plan for an independent Scotland with the figures to back it up and the huns would still chose to stick with their queen and Union Jack. She's taken the line of every one in the scum media when it comes to being critical of sevco. I know there's people on here who love her and take football out of the equation when thinking about her politics but at the moment she is using you as a punch bag for the purpose of power. The same way the SMSM do to sell papers to the hun. Shes no better than Traynor. Hes called out by Celtic fans, the same ones who will still applaud krankie for using the exact same tactics.

No one can disagree with Lenny on this particular issue , it is clear to see for everyone , 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for another as this pandemic rages on her tune changes on a hourly basis as I said a few months ago she is appealing to the lowest common denominator AKA Der Hun
It’s a shame it took the huns issue to bring the double standards to light for most TT
I seem to remember Lenny getting called everything from a disgrace to being unfit to be a celtic manager when he said it at the time from all and sundry. Even by our own.
It’s a different tune now that we’re watching their covid breach’s being swept under the carpet

It’s a shame it took the huns issue to bring the double standards to light for most TT
I seem to remember Lenny getting called everything from a disgrace to being unfit to be a celtic manager when he said it at the time from all and sundry. Even by our own.
It’s a different tune now that we’re watching their covid breach’s being swept under the carpet

Her plan will fail. The huns are stupid but they are also loyal to their outdated beliefs and their crown. Traynor and the SMSM play to their stupidity with moonbeams and anti-celtic propaganda and the scum lap it up. But their hatred of nationalism in any form will prevent them from ever supporting the SNP. The huns will always hate her and her party.

Before I start getting lectured on her politics by the SNP supporters on here, I'm down south so how she runs Scotland has no effect on me. Although growing up in easterhouse and seeing the decline over the years under SNP rule, the party never had my support anyway. Tartan tories always looked after their mates...fuck the poor in the slums. Easy to blame Westminster when it all goes tits up in Scotland but take credit when something goes well. All I'm seeing at the moment is her using my club as a punch bag to gain support from the huns.

Her plan will fail. The huns are stupid but they are also loyal to their outdated beliefs and their crown. Traynor and the SMSM play to their stupidity with moonbeams and anti-celtic propaganda and the scum lap it up. But their hatred of nationalism in any form will prevent them from ever supporting the SNP. The huns will always hate her and her party.
I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the snp lubo or that manky mob
I get much more annoyed when we are the victims of clear double standards, vilified by a government that should have cancelled the Dubai trip through information ONLY they had to hand at that time.
Yet when our manager calls it out he’s called all sorts of disgusting names and portrayed as an unhinged looney.
And instead of being backed by club and our supporters for saying what we now know to be accurate he’s villified by his own.
In this season of all seasons, sections of the support have not stood by their own when needed and went along with the mass media hysteria created to undermine our season.
Oh and he’s had a fecking mare as manager this year but football aside this is a successful manager with trophies in the bag. I wonder if slippy was to be afforded the same rough treatment in the last months of last season. Well never know

If the SNP are the only party to an Independence then I will vote SNP. Vote clever, put an independence in place then see who steps up to the plate in an independant Scotland to offer the Scots a real future.
Will certainly not let my personal feelings get in the way of tactics, you vote for the devil you know, watch for the media cranking up negativity to thwart the split from the outdated union.

If the SNP are the only party to an Independence then I will vote SNP. Vote clever, put an independence in place then see who steps up to the plate in an independant Scotland to offer the Scots a real future.
Will certainly not let my personal feelings get in the way of tactics, you vote for the devil you know, watch for the media cranking up negativity to thwart the split from the outdated union.
I’m with you boab
Vote them in, get independence then vote them out

She has more faces than a deck of cards(no doubt with a blue backing)to face the truth of her own words are like her promises something to be forgotten,to me her actions are of someone who has something to hide perhaps the donations she receives for her election war chest are the same people who keep sevco aflout,like most politicians she protects her own self interest first . I can think of no other reason she would take the stance she has.it’s not the person sat on the throne you should worry about but the unseen person/people who put her there??

As usual Lennon is deflecting from his own ineptitude. If its not the Scottish Government its Covid, its the SFA, its the SPFL, it the referees etc etc etc. His press conferences have been a load of disingenuous crap all season, he's still trying to say we are playing wonderfully well, with the same smirk on his face, after almost every game.
Scottish Government are anti football, not anti Celtic. They would rather ignore it but journalists ask questions at the daily briefings and she answers. Not a surprise that there was hardly a question regarding Rangers this week given the tsunami of questions regarding us and Aberdeen, but that's Scottish journalism for you.
I vote SNP because I want an independent Scotland, no other reason, and will continue to do so until we get another referendum.

As for the huns the dice was loaded against us from the start by a media and association. The real Slippy not that long ago making these claims.
"
And the Ibrox gaffer was quizzed by Sky Sports about what makes bogey team Killie so difficult to beat.

Speaking before the game, he said: "They've got good coaches here, a good manager.

"They've had previous good players in the past and they've got good players here today.

"They are organised, they are well-drilled.

"There's a few players in there that are obviously not Rangers fans so they come and compete and make it really difficult for you.

WTF is that meant to be

I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the snp lubo or that manky mob
I get much more annoyed when we are the victims of clear double standards, vilified by a government that should have cancelled the Dubai trip through information ONLY they had to hand at that time.
Yet when our manager calls it out he’s called all sorts of disgusting names and portrayed as an unhinged looney.
And instead of being backed by club and our supporters for saying what we now know to be accurate he’s villified by his own.
In this season of all seasons, sections of the support have not stood by their own when needed and went along with the mass media hysteria created to undermine our season.
Oh and he’s had a fecking mare as manager this year but football aside this is a successful manager with trophies in the bag. I wonder if slippy was to be afforded the same rough treatment in the last months of last season. Well never know

I've been critical of lennon all season but he has had my 100% support on how he's supported the club against the media and tartan tories. Even when grovelling Pete came out to apologise for the Dubai trip, Royally chucking lennon under a parks of Hamilton bus.

As usual Lennon is deflecting from his own ineptitude. If its not the Scottish Government its Covid, its the SFA, its the SPFL, it the referees etc etc etc. His press conferences have been a load of disingenuous crap all season, he's still trying to say we are playing wonderfully well, with the same smirk on his face, after almost every game.
Scottish Government are anti football, not anti Celtic. They would rather ignore it but journalists ask questions at the daily briefings and she answers. Not a surprise that there was hardly a question regarding Rangers this week given the tsunami of questions regarding us and Aberdeen, but that's Scottish journalism for you.
I vote SNP because I want an independent Scotland, no other reason, and will continue to do so until we get another referendum.

He was asked his feeling on the difference I how celtic have been treated and he gave his honest opinion. Lennon has very little support anymore when it comes to the team but he speaks facts on this issue.

I've been critical of lennon all season but he has had my 100% support on how he's supported the club against the media and tartan tories. Even when grovelling Pete came out to apologise for the Dubai trip, Royally chucking lennon under a parks of Hamilton bus.
TBH I only recall her saying that i have seen photos and they do not look good, but that does not mean she disagreed with the trip she went on to say elite sports can travel. The media made the deal with the photos and put it to the statement and all of a sudden it appears not as it is.
I could say look theres two people not social distancing, but on closer look i could show documents stating both these people are negative and same bubble group.
A photo tells nothing of fact.
As for the story today Celtic cannot come out all guns blazing after the event thats why we need PR, when she mentions Celtic, attack straight away, do not wait till the media blows the story up after the horse has bolted

Last edited:

Do you not believe there is an agenda by the SNP then?? They didn't have to condemn celtic over the boli incident or the dubai trip. They proved that when they praised the huns. She chose to take aim at us. When it was sevco she chose not to speak about it. The SNP and Jimmy krankie fan club will never criticise her or her party.

Members online

Latest posts

Back