“It smacked of hypocrisy” – Nicola Sturgeon’s Outrageous Celtic Comments, Neil Lennon Out… Standing

If England were not bottling it Salmond would not be getting the attention heaped on him, he is now bait to lure in and create dissenters. I am sure Alex was thinking only of football when he backed the tax dodgers who were fucking Scotland and her Majesty's revenue, If it was not for Brexit etc it would be Alex caught with pants down again.
So the snp setting up salmond and spunking hundreds of thousands of pounds on pointless court cases, against the advice of their own legal experts was.....England's fault.

I've just burnt the bacon, I'm blaming England, bastards!

So the snp setting up salmond and spunking hundreds of thousands of pounds on pointless court cases, against the advice of their own legal experts was.....England's fault.

You missed the obvious, the attention is the media. Paint the SNP in a bad light at every opportunity and talking of money been wasted, those onnerous contracts going to firms with virtually no business profiles apart from been friends with cabinet members in Westminster nice wee bit of laundering that.

enjoy your bacon and buy british

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Most of us used our pencils sparingly back then SMG and didn't need a rubber
I used my rubbers often, wash n go

i hardly think 8 women complaining is a set up, the court case was a fuck up, not a set up

You missed the obvious, the attention is the media. Paint the SNP in a bad light at every opportunity and talking of money been wasted, those onnerous contracts going to firms with virtually no business profiles apart from been friends with cabinet members in Westminster nice wee bit of laundering that.

enjoy your bacon and buy british

View attachment 13442
I have no idea why a photo of fat bojo is a reply to my post, deflection possibly 🤔 either way it's putting me off my lunch.
I think the media possibly get the blame even more often than the English by some on here. I'm trying to think how they could have put a positive spin on ex SNP leader accused of numerous sexual assaults and attempted rapes, current SNP leader accused of breaking ministerial code by lying to Scottish Parliament.

Hmm difficult, perhaps a photo of Thatcher would do the trick?

I have no idea why a photo of fat bojo is a reply to my post, deflection possibly 🤔 either way it's putting me off my lunch.
I think the media possibly get the blame even more often than the English by some on here. I'm trying to think how they could have put a positive spin on ex SNP leader accused of numerous sexual assaults and attempted rapes, current SNP leader accused of breaking ministerial code by lying to Scottish Parliament.

Hmm difficult, perhaps a photo of Thatcher would do the trick?
Dont think anyone has an issue with the English, more an issue with the Westminster gangsters and dodgy dealings among themselves.

So you don't vote then.
I have on occasion refused to vote for the very reason that I don’t like any of candidates/party lines. I absolutely will not vote for something I don’t agree with...period.
I used to think it would be a great idea if the ballot paper had another line saying- None of the Above. But then realized some slimy politician would change their name to Noneoftheabove if that got enough votes.

S you do vote then!!
Do you read their mainfestos or base it on personal opinion before you give them the rubber ear?

S you do vote then!!
Do you read their mainfestos or base it on personal opinion before you give them the rubber ear?
I have voted and I have declined as I said above. I do look at policies to see what guff they are spouting. And when I say guff that’s exactly what I mean. Politicians will tell you anything at the time if they believe it will get them elected. So what they put in a manifesto is neither here nor there.
Call me cynical if you like but for example I believe Salmond’s main objective on the independence vote was to go down in the history books as the first PM of an independent Scotland. He was prepared to bullshit, spin and connive to achieve that end. I don’t think Nikki Nazi is any better.
If you are an SNP supporter and wish to vote for them that’s your prerogative. I’m not trying to dissuade you from that.

I have voted and I have declined as I said above. I do look at policies to see what guff they are spouting. And when I say guff that’s exactly what I mean. Politicians will tell you anything at the time if they believe it will get them elected. So what they put in a manifesto is neither here nor there.
Call me cynical if you like but for example I believe Salmond’s main objective on the independence vote was to go down in the history books as the first PM of an independent Scotland. He was prepared to bullshit, spin and connive to achieve that end. I don’t think Nikki Nazi is any better.
If you are an SNP supporter and wish to vote for them that’s your prerogative. I’m not trying to dissuade you from that.
Just a bit bemused that you use the word Nazi, a bit harsh when you consider the people who gather to march for independance come from all walks of life in Scotland.
I would have thought the Nazis are to the right of this picture.

Untitled.jpg

Guess they come in all shapes and sizes.
I have no idea as to the leanings of each and every one of the marchers so cant comment there. I simply assume that they believe independence is a great idea. But beliefs can be misplaced. How many of those folks do you think know what the final outcome of independence would be? I’ll bet very few...they only know what politicians have told them and they believe it. Unfortunately I wouldn’t trust a politician as far as I could lift a grand piano.

Last edited:
Guess they come in all shapes and sizes.
I have no idea as to the leanings of each and every one of the marchers so cant comment there. I simply assume that they believe independence is a great idea. But beliefs can be misplaced. How many of those folks do you think know what the final outcome of independence would be? I’ll bet very few...they only know what politicians have told them and they believe it. Unfortunately I wouldn’t trust a politician as far as I could lift a grand piano.
No doubt most of them they do probably know what an independence would like, they have probably been entwined in the struggle for it going back to the days of Sillar and MacDonald, long before Salmond and Sturgeon.
Some of them will probably be lecturers, businessmen, economists, politicians, doctors, students too name a few who lived through the Thatcher years of seeing Scotland tore apart. I suppose though to not vote is as good as a yes vote for independence as it seems the yes seem to be marginly ahead so every vote not cast against keeps them winning.

Alex Salmonds statement (the SNP gov went to court to prevent this statement being made public) is up in full on Craig Murrays website.

Members online

Latest posts

Back