🎅🎅 CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE 🎅🎅

Honest tae fuck this is the worst raffle I've ever wanted to be involved in ...can someone please explain the process...thankyou .🙄
I think it is quite straight forward M7.

You private message Stevie to say you want to enter. He replies with his bank details and your number. You pay Stevie £5 (note: not Hoopy). Once all 44 tickets are taken then they stage the draw. I think Hoopy asks whoever it is that presents the lottery on the tv (probably that weird-looking Rylan as he presents 90% of tv shows at the moment) to pick a number. Whoever that number corresponds to selects something that means someone else picks something or other. Then somehow or other after several false starts someone who probably never even bought a ticket wins the boax. And then we spend the next 2 years laughing at Lubo who really really really wants the boax but never won. At least, that is what has happened in the past I think.

I think it is quite straight forward M7.

You private message Stevie to say you want to enter. He replies with his bank details and your number. You pay Stevie £5 (note: not Hoopy). Once all 44 tickets are taken then they stage the draw. I think Hoopy asks whoever it is that presents the lottery on the tv (probably that weird-looking Rylan as he presents 90% of tv shows at the moment) to pick a number. Whoever that number corresponds to selects something that means someone else picks something or other. Then somehow or other after several false starts someone who probably never even bought a ticket wins the boax. And then we spend the next 2 years laughing at Lubo who really really really wants the boax but never won. At least, that is what has happened in the past I think.
Thankyou Bridie ...makes sense now 👍🍀

PLEASE DON'T POST ANY PERSONAL DETAILS ON THIS THREAD.

6ft 1, overweight, brown hair but balding, bushy eyebrows, jam jar specs, yellow smoke stained 🦷 , pish stained 👖, Mole hill on top lip, small 🐓, hunners going for me …. seeks

fuck 🤷‍♂️ thought this was my tinder bio

put me down for a ticket lads, if there’s slack at end I’ll take another 1 or 2 but leave for others just now
Are you 6ft 1? That's a surprise, the rest I can buy.

Back