πŸŽ…πŸŽ… CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Hoopy427

Xmas almost here. Here's your chance to bag yourself a Boax to own or give someone as a great present.
The rules are simple(don't laugh).
The package is worth Β£220.
You get a Boax complete with 12 month subs.
The Boax is preloaded with a VPN(Prevents Sky blocking)
The winner gets the Boax and will have Β£45 deposited in their bank account which will cover a 2 year VPN sub.
There is 44 tickets available at Β£5 per ticket.
To enter either PM myself or Hoopy.
You must provide your Noise name AND the name that will appear when you pay by online bank transfer.
You will be given bank details to transfer to.
You will be given a random number(s) between 1 and 44.
When all tickets have been bought Hoopy will select someone at random to choose a number for the winner. The winning ticket will be announced on this thread.
PLEASE DON'T POST ANY PERSONAL DETAILS ON THIS THREAD.
This package is great quality guys and well worth owning as some members will vouch for.
Good luckπŸ€

Steviebhoy.

Xmas almost here. Here's your chance to bag yourself a Boax to own or give someone as a great present.
The rules are simple(don't laugh).
The package is worth Β£220.
You get a Boax complete with 12 month subs.
The Boax is preloaded with a VPN(Prevents Sky blocking)
The winner gets the Boax and will have Β£45 deposited in their bank account which will cover a 2 year VPN sub.
There is 44 tickets available at Β£5 per ticket.
To enter either PM myself or Hoopy.
You must provide your Noise name AND the name that will appear when you pay by online bank transfer.
You will be given bank details to transfer to.
You will be given a random number(s) between 1 and 44.
When all tickets have been bought Hoopy will select someone at random to choose a number for the winner. The winning ticket will be announced on this thread.
PLEASE DON'T POST ANY PERSONAL DETAILS ON THIS THREAD.
This package is great quality guys and well worth owning as some members will vouch for.
Good luckπŸ€

Steviebhoy.
Thanks Hoopy erm Stevie ...erm very confusing....some clarity please πŸ™„

I was happily cooking a nice pasta sauce, drinking a Stella or nine enjoying my Friday night and the phone went, Stevie! Decisions - throw the phone in the pasta sauce, throw myself in the pasta sauce or be brave and answer?
I was brave (stupid) "awrite pal I've sent you a pm just cut and paste it and start a thread on the forum it's aw straightforward "
"OK but I don't want to pick the winner this time cos I'll get the blame when Lubo disny win it Stevie"
"Naw mate you'll no be involved don't worry about that"

First thing I see when I open it "Hoopy will select someone at random to pick a number!!!"

What we'll do is allocate numbers and names to all tickets purchased and print it off, as soon as the random person has picked a number I'll screenshot the sheet of names and numbers.

Then I'll get accused of fixing it again! I Canny fucking win!

I was happily cooking a nice pasta sauce, drinking a Stella or nine enjoying my Friday night and the phone went, Stevie! Decisions - throw the phone in the pasta sauce, throw myself in the pasta sauce or be brave and answer?
I was brave (stupid) "awrite pal I've sent you a pm just cut and paste it and start a thread on the forum it's aw straightforward "
"OK but I don't want to pick the winner this time cos I'll get the blame when Lubo disny win it Stevie"
"Naw mate you'll no be involved don't worry about that"

First thing I see when I open it "Hoopy will select someone at random to pick a number!!!"

What we'll do is allocate numbers and names to all tickets purchased and print it off, as soon as the random person has picked a number I'll screenshot the sheet of names and numbers.

Then I'll get accused of fixing it again! I Canny fucking win!
If your that worried
post the owners of the numbers 1-45 on the noise
and from that weekends national lottery
the first number under 46 drawn wins
Theirs suspense in that
And it saves hoopy asking me to pick a number

If your that worried
post the owners of the numbers 1-45 on the noise
and from that weekends national lottery
the first number under 46 drawn wins
Theirs suspense in that
And it saves hoopy asking me to pick a number
I've got it figured out, I'm gonna ask somebody who dissny like me to pick the number, leaves me plenty of options and I can't be accused of collusion!
Not as daft as I look eh? 😼

Members online

No members online now.

Back