??????? 'Do all Scotsmen wear kilts?' with Timo Weah ??

I don't know every scottish women but the ones I have met are all nuts.

Your reply doesnt disprove this in fairness ?

Hey i am nuts. I don’t see why i should hide it ??

But i have many other qualities that totally balance it.

I never want to be fkn vanilla.

Fk that.

Lifes for living

Only dicks make us nuts. Stupid little mind games.

Says more about the fearless directness of a Scottish Ghirl.

Hey i guess we are the stronger sex.

Coz we just don’t fear nor give a fuck what anyone says.

I would say women generally have sharper acuity and feel things in the gut better. So if bloke finds that most women are nuts, it usually suggest the woman senses the bloke isnt a goodun.

Women tend to think men can mind read though and assume men have that same acuity. So sometimes the bloke may just not be on same wavelength and thus sometimes ok blokes come across as dull or provocative.

Whereas the bad dudes usually have enough acuity to get what they want and can dive below the woman acuity radar, and that only makes women more distrustful and hurt when they fall for the bad un.

I would say women generally have sharper acuity and feel things in the gut better. So if bloke finds that most women are nuts, it usually suggest the woman senses the bloke isnt a goodun.

Women tend to think men can mind read though and assume men have that same acuity. So sometimes the bloke may just not be on same wavelength and thus sometimes ok blokes come across as dull or provocative.

Whereas the bad dudes usually have enough acuity to get what they want and can dive below the woman acuity radar, and that only makes women more distrustful and hurt when they fall for the bad un.

You know far toooooo much, TET. ;)

Dont a know it.

But you definitely know women better than most TET ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back