??????? 'Do all Scotsmen wear kilts?' with Timo Weah ??

You keep proving my original point. Scottish women are headcases. You speak in riddles and rhymes and round in circles constantly contradicting yourself. Away and sort yourself out you're obviously frustrated. Ye wouldn't want the oul taco to dry up on ye would ye? Or maybe it already has???

You keep proving my original point. Scottish women are headcases. You speak in riddles and rhymes and round in circles constantly contradicting yourself. Away and sort yourself out you're obviously frustrated. Ye wouldn't want the oul taco to dry up on ye would ye? Or maybe it already has???

Witty ??. Totally untrue of course and no. I just like a bit of banter its fun.

Yer reading too much into it.

Just deal wi each post as it comes really.

Now who ye callin mental.

So you say you've never had to sort yourself out, am I right? So what are ye on about vibrators for? Obviously you need a man to sort you out, am I right?
You're talkin round in circles miss Maria..........
You've basically admitted you need a man.......

I was taking the piss out of you.

Yer no gettin this banter r ye. Fkn wasted on you. An irishmen. Oh the irony ???

It gets tedious when a laugh needs to be explained. Loses the fun. Tata. Toodles.
Do ye think I don't know that it's a bit a craic, I was fuckin messing with you. Irony is that you accuse me of needing an explanation in anything, when I need to explain half my jokes to you. No need to explain anything to me, I'm well switched on. Now you never answered my question, did you get finished with the kango?

Do ye think I don't know that it's a bit a craic, I was fuckin messing with you. Irony is that you accuse me of needing an explanation in anything, when I need to explain half my jokes to you. No need to explain anything to me, I'm well switched on. Now you never answered my question, did you get finished with the kango?

Wit? TF is a kango? ? ?

Back