??????? 'Do all Scotsmen wear kilts?' with Timo Weah ??

Never do a ghirls thinking bhoys.

Guaranteed you are a million miles off.

Guaranteed.
There's not a man I know would even start to try and figure out what a woman is thinking. They don't even fuckin know themselves. They're more changeable than the Irish climate. Who wants to know, just fuckin wash my clothes and keep the house clean and keep me serviced and the jobs a good one!;)

There's not a man I know would even start to try and figure out what a woman is thinking. They don't even fuckin know themselves. They're more changeable than the Irish climate. Who wants to know, just fuckin wash my clothes and keep the house clean and keep me serviced and the jobs a good one!;)

Ooft yer single ??

OK, well, I've been avoiding wading into this, um, discussion, except to say that I only know one Scottish woman (other than the ones on here, who I particularly like), and she is very nice and level-headed. I would even ask her out, except I'm roughly 40 years her senior . . . .

But I wanted to switch gears and say that I used to have a co-worker who often wore a kilt to work, and a friend of mine in the tech industry -- he and his wife are Scotophiles, though neither are Scots -- regularly wears a kilt to work and to the tech industry shows that I've seen him at.

OK, well, I've been avoiding wading into this, um, discussion, except to say that I only know one Scottish woman (other than the ones on here, who I particularly like), and she is very nice and level-headed. I would even ask her out, except I'm roughly 40 years her senior . . . .

But I wanted to switch gears and say that I used to have a co-worker who often wore a kilt to work, and a friend of mine in the tech industry -- he and his wife are Scotophiles, though neither are Scots -- regularly wears a kilt to work and to the tech industry shows that I've seen him at.

Shammys lookin for a dude on his bucket list Larry diinae rule it oot ?

Seen him at what?

Seen him at what?

The only time I see this guy in his kilt is at tech conferences we both go to (I often do freelance writing in the field, whipping up manuals for software and hardware. Boring to read, but easy money).

I should have mentioned that kilts are -- or at least used to be -- kind of fashionable here in the States for men. I never wore one: People would literally scream and run were they to see my legs . . . . :LOL:

The only time I see this guy in his kilt is at tech conferences we both go to (I often do freelance writing in the field, whipping up manuals for software and hardware. Boring to read, but easy money).

I should have mentioned that kilts are -- or at least used to be -- kind of fashionable here in the States for men. I never wore one: People would literally scream and run were they to see my legs . . . . :LOL:

Now remember shammy. You got to keep stumn on this sellin yersel short pal.

She wants tae feel like a hero ??

Back