🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 7:45pm Hampden Park Time today

@Cairnsybhoy79 are you confident for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 tonight mate? We were excellent second half on Tuesday but I wasn’t impressed first half. A lot of effin and blinding in that 45 from me.
Aye pal after that performance the other day on top of the pumping from Irish last time will combine into a good win hopefully 🤞see I only seen the second half the other mate we were really good so hoping we continue to that then all us celts can get back on the same side again😂

Think I'll head over to the smiddy and watch this game.
Good price for Ireland 16/5 I think.
I'd like to see the same team ( hickey in for Patterson) , theres rumours that Dykes will start but I thought Adams put some shift in v Ukraine and is worth starting with dykes coming on later again.

Ireland a more physical side naturally than Ukraine though they were brutal , that might be why Dykes is rumoured to start.

Would be quite incredible if Scotland win this group and join the elite A sides for a year probably.
Considering we were a C group side last year that would be considered healthy progress.

Also would be great if Scotland replaced England in the top A groups that would be a severe kick in the goolies for them
Mon the Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye pal after that performance the other day on top of the pumping from Irish last time will combine into a good win hopefully 🤞see I only seen the second half the other mate we were really good so hoping we continue to that then all us celts can get back on the same side again😂
We were excellent second half. If we bring that tonight we’ll give Ireland problems 💪⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Think I'll head over to the smiddy and watch this game.
Good price for Ireland 16/5 I think.
I'd like to see the same team ( hickey in for Patterson) , theres rumours that Dykes will start but I thought Adams put some shift in v Ukraine and is worth starting with dykes coming on later again.

Ireland a more physical side naturally than Ukraine though they were brutal , that might be why Dykes is rumoured to start.

Would be quite incredible if Scotland win this group and join the elite A sides for a year probably.
Considering we were a C group side last year that would be considered healthy progress.

Also would be great if Scotland replaced England in the top A groups that would be a severe kick in the goolies for them
Mon the Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
If I was Dykes I’d be wanting that start Winter after getting 2 goals. Adams does a power of work and must be due a goal.

Back