🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇮🇪 7:45pm Hampden Park Time today

Well done Scotland, Ireland not a football team and need a change of manager imho, played like a bunch of wee orange neds.

Tartan army a fuckin disgrace tonight, booing James McLean for standing up against bigotry all his life, and booing every time the Irish boys sang instead of trying to outsing them.

Onwards to Poland.
Aye but the tartan army are all Celtic fans 🙄
Best wishes with health by the way pal
Just flicking through the forums and just saw your post

Well done Scotland, Ireland not a football team and need a change of manager imho, played like a bunch of wee orange neds.

Tartan army a fuckin disgrace tonight, booing James McLean for standing up against bigotry all his life, and booing every time the Irish boys sang instead of trying to outsing them.

Onwards to Poland.
Always makes me question our nation 50. For another time. Tangent 😂

Onwards to Poland.
I am surprised that a European referee let them away with so much "physicality"! These days most would have clamped down on their crap and they would have been a player down. They won't get away with that in every game.

Hopefully they improve as they have a lot of talent there coming through and will start qualifying regularly again where they deserve to be. Major tournaments without Scottish & Irish fans are much poorer with their absence.

Too be fair to Ireland if the guy lobs Gordon and does not scuff his shot, different game, Scotland did not in my opinion create many chances nice goal from Hendry and a PK, but, this Ireland team are not in great shape, yet they had good pace and cannot see Hendry and co holding out against better oponents. A win is a win but not very impressive, think the long wait to win something has blinded a lot of fans into taking their eye off the negative aspects this team has in defence.
"If"...............

Too be fair to Ireland if the guy lobs Gordon and does not scuff his shot, different game, Scotland did not in my opinion create many chances nice goal from Hendry and a PK, but, this Ireland team are not in great shape, yet they had good pace and cannot see Hendry and co holding out against better oponents. A win is a win but not very impressive, think the long wait to win something has blinded a lot of fans into taking their eye off the negative aspects this team has in defence.
Boab, with respect mate.. Ireland played like teams do against Celtic week in week out...defend, maim, and try and counter.... Scotland played great pressing football and thoroughly deserved the win

Back