🕺🏼

I may not always agree with everything sandman says but I enjoy his opinion nonetheless.

He at least cares enough to give an analysis in depth on how he saw it, and he does it with his own unique style.

His stuff is football related and Celtic related.

Bigian your opinions are great too, even if I dont agree with everything you write, your opinion is very valid. Its your opinion but its probably shared by others out there.

It may be a glitch in system somewhere

I cant imagine your stuff being blocked on celtic site, but who knows?

I been reading 1984

generally knew the gist of book but never really read it.

Only couple chapters in and it sounds a lot like our current world.

Worth read if you never read it.

rewriting history to fit the Big brother paradigm

Read it Tet,read it,read it,and read it again,and read it again, everything in it has come to pass,constant war,propaganda, division elites keeping the masses controlled,through terrorism,pandemics, foreign influences,ergo 'brexit' it's a shitshow!

Reactions: TET
I may not always agree with everything sandman says but I enjoy his opinion nonetheless.

He at least cares enough to give an analysis in depth on how he saw it, and he does it with his own unique style.

His stuff is football related and Celtic related.

Bigian your opinions are great too, even if I dont agree with everything you write, your opinion is very valid. Its your opinion but its probably shared by others out there.

It may be a glitch in system somewhere

I cant imagine your stuff being blocked on celtic site, but who knows?
Hope it was a glitch TET funny how the error message came up but could still post about anything else then half an hour latter same message , and regarding sandman no that fussed think it’s a bit a fun and if that’s yer thing batter in it’s a lot better than aw the stuff I post 🙈🙈🙈

Members online

Latest posts

Back