πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where would we play Turnbull...who would he replace...I don't think he would sign to sit on the bench...Just my thoughts...but aye, guid player
3-4-1-2
Barkas
Ajer Jullien Elhamed
Calmac
Forrest-Ntcham-Christie
Turnbull
Ajeti- Edouard

Forrest and Christie can pull off wider when in posession to create the width. Might be when Brown calls it a day, but that's sooner than later. It's also why i've been shouting for a left footed central defender.

3-4-1-2
Barkas
Ajer Jullien Elhamed
Calmac
Forrest-Ntcham-Christie
Turnbull
Ajeti- Edouard

Forrest and Christie can pull off wider when in posession to create the width. Might be when Brown calls it a day, but that's sooner than later. It's also why i've been shouting for a left footed central defender.
Yep, that would do....so Broony wid be dropped....I got a feeling Broony will know when to drop himself, when he feels he is no longer doing the team any good....When that will be who knows....early doors this season to rate him

Yep, that would do....so Broony wid be dropped....I got a feeling Broony will know when to drop himself, when he feels he is no longer doing the team any good....When that will be who knows....early doors this season to rate him
For now I'd switch Brown and calmac seeing as we don't have Turnbull just yet. I don't buy stats entirely on Brown, some of the best players I ever played with were average at best at football but controlled a team and dressing room. Brown can still do that. Sadly he won't last forever and we can't just replace him, we have to replace the way we play rather than such an important cog. I'd prefer we phased that in rather than wake up and realise it when it's too late.

Taylor Ajer Julien El Hamed back four

elyounousi ntcham mcgregor forrest standard 4 midfielders with onus on awareness and both midfielders playing CM only, no everywhere just available to pick up ball from defence and create to wings or centrally fast and accurate. defensively aware but license to get further forward if and only if they are sure the counter attack is covered.

2 strikers eddy free role, partner more structured

thats my preferred formation

Im no really big fan of excessively deep midfielders or luxury am

prolly live in loony tune land but thats the formation

defenders who defend primarily

mid fielders who support defence first but can create with one touch

wingers who can defend and dribble
strikers who work hard and thrive on pressure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back