1 in a row

10 in a Row

When the new club Sevco win the title , my main concern is any of the huns breaking Covid rules like their players have done on numerous occasions ..Their new club may have got off scot free from any prosecutions but i can assure any NED support of the huns , they wont..I even get a hint of a covid breaking party and the cops will be knocking on their door instantly..Normally im open mined regarding certain parties but on this occasion , im going to be ruthless..I invite my fellow Celtic fans to be on the lookout for any of these Covid breeding parties :)

Last edited:
What should have been done? And by who?

1 too many?

What exactly should not have been allowed to happen?
If our board had the courage to remove Lennon in October, when it was quite clear, he was struggling and out of touch, and appointed any half decent manager, even in an interim basis, then I believe we would have overhauled them.
They are not such a good side, well organised is about it. They were not put under any pressure whatsoever.
Simply my opinion.

Next few weeks will be a fucking nightmare , not looking forward to it , slavering hun cunts everywhere , pish stained drunks polluting society , where were they when there club died ???
Same place they always were

the land of make believe.

How to you enforce people from NOT believing in fairies?

You cant?

The law says they died.
Their own original club constitution and articles of association prove they died.
The new club has a right to exist, though.

Its their first ever title when they finally win it.

But everything about sevco requires make believe, and most of the original club was built on the same twisted fantasy world.

They have been aided by the system that created them.

They know, they all do.

They just cant do reality.

But take nothing away from Gerrard and his determination with a bag of rags to win the title this year.

Too much focus on the superficial from our own support and division based on false economics has played its part

They cant annoy you with their fantasies

Only you can annoy yourself when they pretend they didn't die.

just laugh at them when they try and explain how they are the same club

its actually funny

but some people get annoyed at their fantasy

If our board had the courage to remove Lennon in October, when it was quite clear, he was struggling and out of touch, and appointed any half decent manager, even in an interim basis, then I believe we would have overhauled them.
They are not such a good side, well organised is about it. They were not put under any pressure whatsoever.
Simply my opinion.
So it could have failed?

Well, we one thing for sure TET, and it is, that sticking to their man definitely failed. 👍
Looks like it.

But thats called after the fact.

Whether you believe somebody else could have done better is neither here nor there.

No matter who had the reigns, that team Gerrard has created on pitch are a hard team to beat. And I suspect even Guardiola or Benitez would have struggled to win the title against them and the forces of darkness helping them.

Gerrard beat a serial champion manager

Lennon style hasn't been exciting for me. And this season its not been effective.

Whatever went wrong

he will be left with the burden of failing a huge milestone.

He was confident he could fix it, or at least claimed

He was backed handsomely

And it failed

He lost his job as a result.

But he was heavily backed by the club, despite the nonsense peddled about ambitions

I was calling for it long before it failed.

It does matter what I think.

They may be hard to beat at times, but they are not unbeatable.

I believe a serial champion manager contributed more to beating himself, because of his arrogance, pig headedness, and refusal to change, than any brilliance on the part of Stephen Gerrard.

I would say that all managers believe they can fix things that are going wrong. But that is when the Board should have stepped in, and said enough is enough. Especially if they believed, he had been backed handsomely.
Surely they seen failure and the consequences of it, staring them in the face. Everybody else did.

I thought he finally stood down, but yes, unfortunately he lost his job. Its sad, but that is the norm in his profession.

I'm not sure on the point about ambitions.

Anyway, it is what it is. I just hope it is got right this time, and start building again towards a TIAR. My time is running out. I want to see it !👍

Last edited:
I was calling for it long before it failed.

I think it does matter what I think.

They may be hard to beat at times, but they are not unbeatable.

I believe a serial champion manager contributed more to beating himself, because of his arrogance, pig headness and refusal to change, than any brilliance on the part of Stephen Gerrard.

I would say that all managers believe they can fix things that are going wrong. But that is when the Board should have stepped in and said enough is enough. Especially if they believed, they had backed him handsomely.
Surely they seen failure and the consequences of it, staring them in the face. Everybody else did.

I thought he finally stood down, but yes, unfortunately he lost his job. Its sad, but that is the norm in his profession.

I'm not sure on the point about ambitions.

Anyway, it is what it is. I just hope it is got right this time, and start building again towards a TIAR. My time is running out. I want to see it !👍
The board have to be brought to book on this one as it was shareholders money they were pissing against the wall. The board are selected on behalf of shareholders to maximise profits and bring success, if it is not identified at an early stage as money is been wasted and is not plugged then the board must be given a vote of no confidence and new members appointed.
The fact this did not happen has to raise suspicion over what was going on in the boardroom and what the major shareholders were happy to accept.
10 in a row and no huns next year or 1 in a row and 4 fixtures next year, clear as day IMO.

It is one too many, and one that should never, ever been allowed to happen.
Allegedly POD police Scotland saw the build up from 10am this morning and did nothing about it. looks like slippy has as much influence in our police force as he does in the SFA,maybe he will request a meeting with Police Scotland and tell them it is being dealt with in house like he did with the SFA when his players broke the rules..
SFA has still not dealt with them,maybe they will get there once sevco have a fully fit squad again and the rule breakers are surplus to requirement..

HH.

The board have to be brought to book on this one as it was shareholders money they were pissing against the wall. The board are selected on behalf of shareholders to maximise profits and bring success, if it is not identified at an early stage as money is been wasted and is not plugged then the board must be given a vote of no confidence and new members appointed.
The fact this did not happen has to raise suspicion over what was going on in the boardroom and what the major shareholders were happy to accept.
10 in a row and no huns next year or 1 in a row and 4 fixtures next year, clear as day IMO.
Spot on boab
As far as I'm concerned this board are guilty of treason towards the majority of the celtic supporters.
The eye is firmly placed upon them now to rectify the situation they have caused.
They made the decision to loan our titles out for the season against our wishes, but they better start believing we won't ever stand for such a shitshow in order to keep scum alive

The thing is they were always gonny win one eventually for most it's not about them winning a league it's how shitty we defended the title that hurts the most well it does for me now the board know that there a proper challenge is there now next season will be very interesting from the outside looks like they will have a lot of balls to juggle in the summer all at once from buying and selling players to paying Bill's and damages to big Mike we will see in the summer just how big huns theyre board are cause theyve put alot of cash in for little returns it canny go on surely into next season that way wen soft loans end reality will hit along with court settlements they better enjoy it while it lasts

Simply my opinion.
Lennon struggled POD from the first night at Tynecastle,that is when I had made my mind up about him because I did not think he was good enough,we had just lost one of the best managers in world football IMO and we are asked to settle for a Hibs reject,does,nt sound right does it..
It was very obvious to everybody the job was his,,we did not interview one applicant,,,that was Lawwell who said that at Hampden after he gave Lenny the job officially..
I wonder if Lawwell has any regrets about giving Lenny the job,,I know I have..
I am watching scenes of zombie supporters outside the cesspit celebrating having won the league title something I should not have to suffer but I am and all because of Lennon and Lawwell.
I wonder if he is sitting on a sun lounger now in Dubai,an absolute disgrace as a Celtic manager second time around,when the going got tough we folded
We seem to forget his parting statement in 2013/ 2014 season when he went down the M6 to Bolton for pastures greener ,,,I think I have taken Celtic as far as I can..
unfortunately Lenny IMO Celtic took you further than they should have..

HH

Back