1 in a row

Lennon struggled POD from the first night at Tynecastle,that is when I had made my mind up about him because I did not think he was good enough,we had just lost one of the best managers in world football IMO and we are asked to settle for a Hibs reject,does,nt sound right does it..
It was very obvious to everybody the job was his,,we did not interview one applicant,,,that was Lawwell who said that at Hampden after he gave Lenny the job officially..
I wonder if Lawwell has any regrets about giving Lenny the job,,I know I have..
I am watching scenes of zombie supporters outside the cesspit celebrating having won the league title something I should not have to suffer but I am and all because of Lennon and Lawwell.
I wonder if he is sitting on a sun lounger now in Dubai,an absolute disgrace as a Celtic manager second time around,when the going got tough we folded
We seem to forget his parting statement in 2013/ 2014 season when he went down the M6 to Bolton for pastures greener ,,,I think I have taken Celtic as far as I can..
unfortunately Lenny IMO Celtic took you further than they should have..

HH
To true gs, only in the wrong direction

The thing is they were always gonny win one eventually for most it's not about them winning a league it's how shitty we defended the title that hurts the most well it does for me now the board know that there a proper challenge is there now next season will be very interesting from the outside looks like they will have a lot of balls to juggle in the summer all at once from buying and selling players to paying Bill's and damages to big Mike we will see in the summer just how big huns theyre board are cause theyve put alot of cash in for little returns it canny go on surely into next season that way wen soft loans end reality will hit along with court settlements they better enjoy it while it lasts
How Cairnsybhoy can you lose so many goals at set pieces and still not be able to correct the fault.
Our giant defenders challenge for the ball in the air like prima donnas,it looks like they dont want to get a hair out of place,what would Bobo have done to any striker in todays Scottish Premiership either in the air or on the deck,I cant remember the last time I saw either Ajer or Julien take the ball and the player.
Is it a case of we dont have a defensive coach capable of showing them what is needed or we have the defensive coach but he does not know what is needed either,in either case he better learn quick because he is now the Interim manager and maybe future manager.
Today we sit second in the league and cannot progress any further and all due to two men whose ego,s were bigger than our club..

HH

Pretty sure some of our fans would have done the same if the roles were reversed....we cannot take the moral high ground here
Expect loads of shenanigans from their fans over the coming months....I suspect Celtic park will be "visited" and other Celtic related establishments as well...gonna be a horrible Summer for you all....thank fuck I can just switch off the internet and shut them out my life.

Totally shocking scenes, police taking ABSOLUTELY NO ACTION to disperse the manky mob, breaking shit loads of Covid-19 regulations, let’s just see if wee jimmy crankie and her cronies have anything to say or do about it, if there ever was a case to give football the RED CARD there it is right there😡
They are exempt from all rules nowadays Bellshill and have been all season.
Different storey applies to us and our board seems to think that it's OK hence there silence.
Never witnessed such blatant open corruption in all my life

The Celtic so called players should have to sit and watch the sights of them cunts celebrating and take a good long look at themselves as they didn't give a feck all .seasons over clear them out now and start the rebuild pump what money we have into a team that will wipe the floor with them next by winning the league 30 points

Lennon struggled POD from the first night at Tynecastle,that is when I had made my mind up about him because I did not think he was good enough,we had just lost one of the best managers in world football IMO and we are asked to settle for a Hibs reject,does,nt sound right does it..
It was very obvious to everybody the job was his,,we did not interview one applicant,,,that was Lawwell who said that at Hampden after he gave Lenny the job officially..
I wonder if Lawwell has any regrets about giving Lenny the job,,I know I have..
I am watching scenes of zombie supporters outside the cesspit celebrating having won the league title something I should not have to suffer but I am and all because of Lennon and Lawwell.
I wonder if he is sitting on a sun lounger now in Dubai,an absolute disgrace as a Celtic manager second time around,when the going got tough we folded
We seem to forget his parting statement in 2013/ 2014 season when he went down the M6 to Bolton for pastures greener ,,,I think I have taken Celtic as far as I can..
unfortunately Lenny IMO Celtic took you further than they should have..

j
To true gs, only in the wrong direction
Alarm bell went off for me after the second match of the season. 1 - 1 away to Kilmarnock. Julien's awful defending.

Lennon's quote. " It might prove to be a good point at the end of the season "
Well, we now know how that worked out.

What worried me about the comment then was, that at such an early early stage of the league, our manager was thinking it was going to be a tight league. A poor tone to set at such an early stage. I seen it as weak, and giving encouragement to our opposition.

He must have been the only person associated with Celtic who was thinking this way.

I was calling for it long before it failed.

It does matter what I think.

They may be hard to beat at times, but they are not unbeatable.

I believe a serial champion manager contributed more to beating himself, because of his arrogance, pig headedness, and refusal to change, than any brilliance on the part of Stephen Gerrard.

I would say that all managers believe they can fix things that are going wrong. But that is when the Board should have stepped in, and said enough is enough. Especially if they believed, he had been backed handsomely.
Surely they seen failure and the consequences of it, staring them in the face. Everybody else did.

I thought he finally stood down, but yes, unfortunately he lost his job. Its sad, but that is the norm in his profession.

I'm not sure on the point about ambitions.

Anyway, it is what it is. I just hope it is got right this time, and start building again towards a TIAR. My time is running out. I want to see it !👍
Point Im trying to make is

Lennon is a high grade manager based on his CV
He was backed
He failed

I wanted him to fix the glaring holes in his philosophy

But he was picked to do it.

The board did not scrimp
The board backed their man

Lenny didn't deliver

And it cost millions in failing

The theory it should NEVER have got this far requires an even more costly amount of investment that MAY have won the title, but it MAY have Failed even with more money thrown at it. Even if the money was spent wiser than this season.

There are no guarantees in football.

Hindsight is easy

Real time changes in football ALSO cost millions but they dont always work out.

The mythical financial plan of spending to accumulate requires a return

The numbers in Scottish market dont allow the kind of mythical fantasy of SHOULD NEVER have been allowed to happen.

The hubris and torpor is there to see.

It started under Rodgers

And instead of correcting it Lenny seems to have added to it.

Coupled with nefarious MSM missinformation
And the better plan that is our right somehow

Is creating a divide and rule

Get board sacked imo

they allowed it to get this far through their silence.

But this garbage about its our right to never allow anyone to beat us is nonsense.

They blew it and should all be sacked for their inability to win 10 with the large resources they had

Sevco have a right to exist

The Rangers died through hubris

And if Celtic dont cut out the hubris and keep throwing money they cant get return on at club then we will go burst too.

And I think thats the aim of the Sevco Media

And we have the economic demanders who think 60 million from CL means your invincible and only look at revenues and refuse to address the cost of revenues that are crippling the club

And think the market in big leagues is a standard we can demand without the big league subsidies.

At no point have I ever said Gerrard is invincible

But his team is decent

And in a league of 2 decent teams and lots of much lower standard clubs

the club with the psychological media and the hidden accounting and the political backing both from nationalists and unionists through culture means they will be a hard team to beat

since the refs help when they can
the dfa help when they can

and they all pretend they dont use every dirty trick in the political side of game to beat you.

So yes its sad day to lose league

it has been a duff season

But the Should never have been allowed to happen jargon is Not football

never has been and never will be.

And its not a Celtic philosophy imo

Its a hun philosophy

I was calling for it long before it failed.

It does matter what I think.

They may be hard to beat at times, but they are not unbeatable.

I believe a serial champion manager contributed more to beating himself, because of his arrogance, pig headedness, and refusal to change, than any brilliance on the part of Stephen Gerrard.

I would say that all managers believe they can fix things that are going wrong. But that is when the Board should have stepped in, and said enough is enough. Especially if they believed, he had been backed handsomely.
Surely they seen failure and the consequences of it, staring them in the face. Everybody else did.

I thought he finally stood down, but yes, unfortunately he lost his job. Its sad, but that is the norm in his profession.

I'm not sure on the point about ambitions.

Anyway, it is what it is. I just hope it is got right this time, and start building again towards a TIAR. My time is running out. I want to see it !👍
The warning signs were there long before October ,the scatter gun approach by the manager had everyone questioning his judgement ,,,,,why not the board a case of not caring ,not listening and not giving a flying feck

Last edited by a moderator:
Point Im trying to make is

Lennon is a high grade manager based on his CV
He was backed
He failed

I wanted him to fix the glaring holes in his philosophy

But he was picked to do it.

The board did not scrimp
The board backed their man

Lenny didn't deliver

And it cost millions in failing

The theory it should NEVER have got this far requires an even more costly amount of investment that MAY have won the title, but it MAY have Failed even with more money thrown at it. Even if the money was spent wiser than this season.

There are no guarantees in football.

Hindsight is easy

Real time changes in football ALSO cost millions but they dont always work out.

The mythical financial plan of spending to accumulate requires a return

The numbers in Scottish market dont allow the kind of mythical fantasy of SHOULD NEVER have been allowed to happen.

The hubris and torpor is there to see.

It started under Rodgers

And instead of correcting it Lenny seems to have added to it.

Coupled with nefarious MSM missinformation
And the better plan that is our right somehow

Is creating a divide and rule

Get board sacked imo

they allowed it to get this far through their silence.

But this garbage about its our right to never allow anyone to beat us is nonsense.

They blew it and should all be sacked for their inability to win 10 with the large resources they had

Sevco have a right to exist

The Rangers died through hubris

And if Celtic dont cut out the hubris and keep throwing money they cant get return on at club then we will go burst too.

And I think thats the aim of the Sevco Media

And we have the economic demanders who think 60 million from CL means your invincible and only look at revenues and refuse to address the cost of revenues that are crippling the club

And think the market in big leagues is a standard we can demand without the big league subsidies.

At no point have I ever said Gerrard is invincible

But his team is decent

And in a league of 2 decent teams and lots of much lower standard clubs

the club with the psychological media and the hidden accounting and the political backing both from nationalists and unionists through culture means they will be a hard team to beat

since the refs help when they can
the dfa help when they can

and they all pretend they dont use every dirty trick in the political side of game to beat you.

So yes its sad day to lose league

it has been a duff season

But the Should never have been allowed to happen jargon is Not football

never has been and never will be.

And its not a Celtic philosophy imo

Its a hun philosophy
You talking in riddles again TET

How Cairnsybhoy can you lose so many goals at set pieces and still not be able to correct the fault.
Our giant defenders challenge for the ball in the air like prima donnas,it looks like they dont want to get a hair out of place,what would Bobo have done to any striker in todays Scottish Premiership either in the air or on the deck,I cant remember the last time I saw either Ajer or Julien take the ball and the player.
Is it a case of we dont have a defensive coach capable of showing them what is needed or we have the defensive coach but he does not know what is needed either,in either case he better learn quick because he is now the Interim manager and maybe future manager.
Today we sit second in the league and cannot progress any further and all due to two men whose ego,s were bigger than our club..

HH
Totally agree GS been saying that awe season about our lack of a defence with julien and ajer in CB we never won the first headers which to me is partly down to the players themselves they shud know by instinct wit to do at corners but it's gotto be also down to the coaching side for me this team look badly coached it's as if cause lenny knew these players were winners he just left them to it to figure it out themselves u can see way they hun bastards are drilled properly too they're needs where we stood still and just assumed these players cud go again on they're own and that's a massive failure from top to bottom of our club this season just assuming we wid win fuckin mental

In reply to TET.

We did not need any any further major investment.

Had he used the resources at his disposal, Turnbull, Soro and Welsh for starters. It was obvious Duffy, Ntcham were not working and Scott Brown was struggling.

He continued to play Edouard on his own up front. He stuck with attacking down the wings, with no real defensive minded full backs. We were badly exposed.

Free kicks conceded and resulting time after time in goals against. How many times did he need to see this happen?

No effort was made to replace James Forrest with a natural winger. I was not looking for a fortune to be spent, but I am sure our scouting department could have come up with somebody, even on a short term basis. Did he look for this?

This is not hindsight. These points were made when the league was salvage able.

You and I will have to disagree on the the phrase SHOULD NEVER with regard to football.

There are many things I have witnessed in football that should never have happened.

I did not say that nobody should be allowed to beat us. I said that, they winning the league should never have happened. I think its a fair comment to make. My point is, had our house been put in order, I believe it would never have happened. The fact they did, is down to us.

I have no problem whatsoever with a better team winning anything, but I don't consider them a better team.

I agree with you that we may have become huberistic and in my opinion complacent. That has now been knocked out of us.

Yes we will never now know had changes been made, whether it would have changed anything or not. But I would rather something be attempted than sit and wait on what was going to be the inevitable outcome of doing nothing.

As for the hun comment TET, I don't believe it is aimed at me.👍

Last edited:
Really

Point out any sentence thats a riddle?
TET your constant banging the drum about BR nonsense and making out your some type of financial expert in the running of the club is just utter nonsense now.
BR had built a foundation for the club to grow instead we let it deterolise to the degree, we now need to totally rebuild to get back to challenging the elite of Europe.
We have squandered millions to lose even more millions and that is all of the boards doing for allowing us to deteriorate into this position we are currently in.
We will come back stronger with the right structure put in place and without breaking the bank, as long as the right decisions are made this time unlike many that have been made over the past 3 seasons, especially the one's of this season

Members online

Latest posts

Back