1 in a row

The Green Brigade got it spot on,Dont Fall Asleep at the Wheel,thats exactly what we done .

Shite manager,shitey signings,players who dont want to be here and couldnt give a fuck,blame the refs ,covid ,whatever you want but we fucked it bigtime,the warning signs were here long ago and we done fuckall about it ,our own arrogance got us here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Green Brigade got it spot on,Dont Fall Aslerp at the Wheel,thats exactly what we done .

Shite manager,shitey signings,players who dont want to be here and couldnt give a fuck,blame the refs ,covid ,whatever you want but we fucked it bigtime,the warning signs were here long ago and we done fuckall about it ,our own arrogance got us here.
Of course we did Tony.
Weather we ever get to hear the truth about what went on behind we will have to wait and see.
Until then I will remain convinced that this board never really had the 10 as part of the clubs plans

TET your constant banging the drum about BR nonsense and making out your some type of financial expert in the running of the club is just utter nonsense now.
BR had built a foundation for the club to grow instead we let it deterolise to the degree, we now need to totally rebuild to get back to challenging the elite of Europe.
We have squandered millions to lose even more millions and that is all of the boards doing for allowing us to deteriorate into this position we are currently in.
We will come back stronger with the right structure put in place and without breaking the bank, as long as the right decisions are made this time unlike many that have been made over the past 3 seasons, especially the one's of this season
I haven't made out any of your claims

Thats your bag of utter drivel

Your a hate monger buddy

You made a claim

I asked you a specific question

you avoided your false claim by making more false claims

while promoting deludamol economics

I have never claimed to be expert

So dee your riddles if you cant back them up with reality

your hubris is worse than lennon

I haven't made out any of your claims

Thats your bag of utter drivel

Your a hate monger buddy

You made a claim

I asked you a specific question

you avoided your false claim by making more false claims

while promoting deludamol economics

I have never claimed to be expert

So dee your riddles if you cant back them up with reality

your hubris is worse than lennon
Oh am I really tet
You can't handle been challenged over the bollox you state
Maybe you should get off the roundabout your sitting on as its obviously got you so dizzy now, you have lost all sence of reality.
Or better still stop taking whatever shit your on and it might help you remember the claims you make

Oh am I really tet
You can't handle been challenged over the bollox you state
Maybe you should get off the roundabout your sitting on as its obviously got you so dizzy now, you have lost all sence of reality.
Or better still stop taking whatever shit your on and it might help you remember the claims you make
Again buddy

you failed to back up your claims

by projecting your gash onto me.

Your reality includes reading between the lines and then projecting uncertain information as factual

And its always fused with a hatred and no foundation

just like this latest outburst

I have never stated im an expert in anything

thats from you buddy not me.

Stop tarring people with your sick brush

Pretty sure some of our fans would have done the same if the roles were reversed....we cannot take the moral high ground here
Expect loads of shenanigans from their fans over the coming months....I suspect Celtic park will be "visited" and other Celtic related establishments as well...gonna be a horrible Summer for you all....thank fuck I can just switch off the internet and shut them out my life.
Spot on Docco
We’ve been roasting these cunts for years so it’s payback
They’ll not do anything we haven’t done to them
As horrible as it is to say we need to suck it up and take it on the chin
This running commentary on what they are doing is near laughable
Me I dint read a paper, dont listen/watch tv/radio programmes on Scottish football
The only reason I know what’s going on outside of watching Celtic is through what’s posted on here
It doesn’t make any sense to me 🤷‍♂️

The Green Brigade got it spot on,Dont Fall Asleep at the Wheel,thats exactly what we done .

Tony, I hope when you say WE, it’s Lennon, his picked players, Pay Master Peter and his board of Tossers and the Man with the biggest shares who can influence the Board in Getting a new man but doesn’t use any of his own wealth to buy anybody. You are referring to. We the Fans , who put their money in the club are blameless as usual. It’s time to get fans on the board who will fight for us. HH

Tony, I hope when you say WE, it’s Lennon, his picked players, Pay Master Peter and his board of Tossers and the Man with the biggest shares who can influence the Board in Getting a new man but doesn’t use any of his own wealth to buy anybody. You are referring to. We the Fans , who put their money in the club are blameless as usual. It’s time to get fans on the board who will fight for us. HH
Thats exactly who i meant Saul HH

Next few weeks will be a fucking nightmare , not looking forward to it , slavering hun cunts everywhere , pish stained drunks polluting society , where were they when there club died ???
Think how they felt when their club died,when we won 9 titles in a row ,quad treble champions,thats what you call a nightmare.

We'll be back stronger than ever,history intact!Let them enjoy their first title 😂

I was calling for it long before it failed.

It does matter what I think.

They may be hard to beat at times, but they are not unbeatable.

I believe a serial champion manager contributed more to beating himself, because of his arrogance, pig headedness, and refusal to change, than any brilliance on the part of Stephen Gerrard.

I would say that all managers believe they can fix things that are going wrong. But that is when the Board should have stepped in, and said enough is enough. Especially if they believed, he had been backed handsomely.
Surely they seen failure and the consequences of it, staring them in the face. Everybody else did.

I thought he finally stood down, but yes, unfortunately he lost his job. Its sad, but that is the norm in his profession.

I'm not sure on the point about ambitions.

Anyway, it is what it is. I just hope it is got right this time, and start building again towards a TIAR. My time is running out. I want to see it !👍
Let’s go back to the day the treble treble was won I was in The gallowgate waiting on the open top bus with plenty thousand others and the news filtered through Lennon got the job I only heard disappointment from the fans nothing against Neil but we had moved to a different level of professionalism with BR. I thought at the time that could pull us down towards their level and level out the playing field. This is where lawwell is to blame for the clusterf*ck that is this season, what seems to be happening at the moment with countless interviews and a total shake up should have taken place 2years ago and I have no doubt we would be celebrating again this year we can put a lot of blame on different things this year and rightly so and even point to the huns being relentless this year but they had zero pressure put on them, but the seed was sown by lawwell the day he walked into the showers at Hampden and didn’t even have a look at 1 application form

Let’s go back to the day the treble treble was won I was in The gallowgate waiting on the open top bus with plenty thousand others and the news filtered through Lennon got the job I only heard disappointment from the fans nothing against Neil but we had moved to a different level of professionalism with BR. I thought at the time that could pull us down towards their level and level out the playing field. This is where lawwell is to blame for the clusterf*ck that is this season, what seems to be happening at the moment with countless interviews and a total shake up should have taken place 2years ago and I have no doubt we would be celebrating again this year we can put a lot of blame on different things this year and rightly so and even point to the huns being relentless this year but they had zero pressure put on them, but the seed was sown by lawwell the day he walked into the showers at Hampden and didn’t even have a look at 1 application form
Aye no many happy supporters that day when that news came through,no gony lie though i thought he would have done better but he shouldnt have been anywhere near the Celtic job.

We all know where the problem lies and fortunately he will be gone soon.
I never wanted Lenny back after he walked away from us but I cannot fault him for accepting the job for the second time,who would turn it down.
The loss of BR was going to be very difficult to fix,he brought football back to Celtic Park and we played the way everybody else did not want us to play,going through a season undefeated is a fabulous legacy he left us with,will we see his likes again ???? I dont think so but we need to get as close as possible to get us back to where we are used to being.
What we all know is the next manager of Glasgow Celtic needs to be someone who raises heads when he enters the room just like BR did when he arrived,we need this guy to be a man you would love to play for,somebody who can sell our club to potential signings,somebody who does not ask for respect from his players and staff somebody who demands respect because he know,s he deserves it for his past acheivements,we dont need well known EPL managers who have done nothing,we are no longer a stepping stone for people like Rogers to get them back into the big time,we want somebody who will get us back into the big time..

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back