1 in a row

Think how they felt when their club died,when we won 9 titles in a row ,quad treble champions,thats what you call a nightmare.

We'll be back stronger than ever,history intact!Let them enjoy their first title 😂
They may celebrate their first trophy but they will turn, not long ago this was the state of play.

"
That is certainly not what Steven Gerrard’s side did though as they played out a goalless draw away at Livingston. As a result, this cancels out Celtic’s earlier draw against Kilmarnock and will provide them a mood boost in a week that has barely had anything other than bad news.

Of course, this is nothing new for this Rangers team. Their fans will remember very well the collapse their side suffered following the winter break last season after managing to beat Celtic away at Parkhead for the first time in almost a decade. And it is results like these which will scare the team that the same will happen this season.

As a result, despite being at the top of the table and without having actually conceded a goal yet, Rangers fans already seem to be turning on Steven Gerrard. Clearly they do not have a lot of faith in their manager:"

We all know where the problem lies and fortunately he will be gone soon.
I never wanted Lenny back after he walked away from us but I cannot fault him for accepting the job for the second time,who would turn it down.
The loss of BR was going to be very difficult to fix,he brought football back to Celtic Park and we played the way everybody else did not want us to play,going through a season undefeated is a fabulous legacy he left us with,will we see his likes again ???? I dont think so but we need to get as close as possible to get us back to where we are used to being.
What we all know is the next manager of Glasgow Celtic needs to be someone who raises heads when he enters the room just like BR did when he arrived,we need this guy to be a man you would love to play for,somebody who can sell our club to potential signings,somebody who does not ask for respect from his players and staff somebody who demands respect because he know,s he deserves it for his past acheivements,we dont need well known EPL managers who have done nothing,we are no longer a stepping stone for people like Rogers to get them back into the big time,we want somebody who will get us back into the big time..

HH
The one problem Rodgers had was stockpiling surplus to requirement players we still have Hendry, Bain, Ralston plus, not knocking the lads but decisions should have been made a while back as to what they brougtht to the table and if they would be retained and playing reguraly now, out of those three only Bain gets a game.

So stockpiling wages was not helping Celtic in a Scottish setup and may have been hindering us leading to issues further down the road. Should have established two decent players for each position and farmed out our youngsters to lower divison teams.

The one problem Rodgers had was stockpiling surplus to requirement players we still have Hendry, Bain, Ralston plus, not knocking the lads but decisions should have been made a while back as to what they brougtht to the table and if they would be retained and playing reguraly now, out of those three only Bain gets a game.

So stockpiling wages was not helping Celtic in a Scottish setup and may have been hindering us leading to issues further down the road. Should have established two decent players for each position and farmed out our youngsters to lower divison teams.
Can only assume boab this was all part of PL traitor plan of forming a 2nd team for the lower league of Scottish football, a plan that so far fell flat on its face and paid a costly price for doing so.

Pretty sure some of our fans would have done the same if the roles were reversed....we cannot take the moral high ground here
Expect loads of shenanigans from their fans over the coming months....I suspect Celtic park will be "visited" and other Celtic related establishments as well...gonna be a horrible Summer for you all....thank fuck I can just switch off the internet and shut them out my life.
Wise words docco , as per usual mate

Aye no many happy supporters that day when that news came through,no gony lie though i thought he would have done better but he shouldnt have been anywhere near the Celtic job.
That’s what hopefully most of us felt “T”we where hoping for the best for everything Neil done and gave up and put up with to manage the Celtic I like most supporters will be internally great full for and hoped everything worked out but we did feel let down that day when the news broke. He did brilliantly to get us over the line when BR did a runner but we had to go higher if Lenny wasn’t willing to change and keep the ethics of where the club was then. We all bought into how well the club was being run and thought we had reached a new level to which we would only grow from. No one can grudge Neil for accepting the job but lawwell and the board could have raised their expectations from winning the league to getting a team on the park that could punch with the majority of the European sides to at least Christmas or beyond. Not saying semi final or finals but just to put a good fight up. I remember a few year ago when I think Commons’ contract was nearly up and saying at the time to get our best players signed up and give Europe a strong effort/go but looking back in hindsight the “board” where happy plodding along winning the league but not taking the team out of sight of any club who ever they where or claim to be. I believe Lawwell put the breaks on us as a club to not out grow Scottish football to an extent that the huns or even Aberdeen or even the Edinburgh 2 couldn’t compete to some level with the odd result or so. Lawwell as has been said and proved with the 5WA and possibly the elbow from any route out of Shitland then reverted back to the O** F*** Pish that I and all of us want NO part of and want nothing to do with that cheatimg sectarian racist dead now new club. While I’m on a ant I would just like to say to any “Celtic” fan who calls your phone ins and says the phrase “old firm” or mentions 55 can F*CK RIGHT AFF!!! Ask yourself why Fergus and the fans put their money into save our club and HISTORY when David Murray forced the banks to put their foot on our throats and force the issue or put us out of business what the rest of our wee bigoted celtic hating country wanted. Even the Scumbos fans put the cash up to save Hearts and the HISTORY of that club so save me with all this O** F*** PISH.

That’s what hopefully most of us felt “T”we where hoping for the best for everything Neil done and gave up and put up with to manage the Celtic I like most supporters will be internally great full for and hoped everything worked out but we did feel let down that day when the news broke. He did brilliantly to get us over the line when BR did a runner but we had to go higher if Lenny wasn’t willing to change and keep the ethics of where the club was then. We all bought into how well the club was being run and thought we had reached a new level to which we would only grow from. No one can grudge Neil for accepting the job but lawwell and the board could have raised their expectations from winning the league to getting a team on the park that could punch with the majority of the European sides to at least Christmas or beyond. Not saying semi final or finals but just to put a good fight up. I remember a few year ago when I think Commons’ contract was nearly up and saying at the time to get our best players signed up and give Europe a strong effort/go but looking back in hindsight the “board” where happy plodding along winning the league but not taking the team out of sight of any club who ever they where or claim to be. I believe Lawwell put the breaks on us as a club to not out grow Scottish football to an extent that the huns or even Aberdeen or even the Edinburgh 2 couldn’t compete to some level with the odd result or so. Lawwell as has been said and proved with the 5WA and possibly the elbow from any route out of Shitland then reverted back to the O** F*** Pish that I and all of us want NO part of and want nothing to do with that cheatimg sectarian racist dead now new club. While I’m on a ant I would just like to say to any “Celtic” fan who calls your phone ins and says the phrase “old firm” or mentions 55 can F*CK RIGHT AFF!!! Ask yourself why Fergus and the fans put their money into save our club and HISTORY when David Murray forced the banks to put their foot on our throats and force the issue or put us out of business what the rest of our wee bigoted celtic hating country wanted. Even the Scumbos fans put the cash up to save Hearts and the HISTORY of that club so save me with all this O** F*** PISH.
Brill Legend, just Brill. More please.HH

Dear The Rangers, You’re not “ Going for 55”.
you weaseled out of paying 30million debt by desperately claiming you were a new club.
That way you didn’t have to pay back small businesses and the Queens tax.
And by not paying the tax you screwed over the British Army and NHS Nurses.
Yours sincerely,
Hector the Tax Inspector.
What’s that coming over the Hill.

The board have to be brought to book on this one as it was shareholders money they were pissing against the wall. The board are selected on behalf of shareholders to maximise profits and bring success, if it is not identified at an early stage as money is been wasted and is not plugged then the board must be given a vote of no confidence and new members appointed.
The fact this did not happen has to raise suspicion over what was going on in the boardroom and what the major shareholders were happy to accept.
10 in a row and no huns next year or 1 in a row and 4 fixtures next year, clear as day IMO.
Well written boab, at the earliest chance, the shareholders should stand up and give that lot a vote of no confidence and when a board member is up for re election, we should vote against him. We must get rid of them. I would also like to see two Fans be elected on to the board.HH.

Back