10 in a row!

michael duffy

First of all, a disclaimer, ah'm steamin! but ah can't stop laughin! we were utter pish today, but we still beat the filth, aye the rankjers are comin, well, naw they're phuqin no'!!!! phuq sake if they couldnae win the day,they'll never beat us, 10 lions, the Wa! the dirty side of the game we stepped up, el crapallo, who should have been sent aff, but hey, it's Collum, he who can hear penalties!!!!! gave him carte blanche tae thug his way through the match, think a couple of zero's have came off his £50 million valuation!!!!! stop laughin in the cheap seats!
Aye, big Forster had a blinder, but how many blinders did gorhun and mcgregor have for them, ah love karma!
But the great thing for me was, we were utter pish the day and they played to their best and we still won! cos that's what champion's do
So,ah'm lovin their pain, to play pish and beat them. to me is as good, if not better than a 5-1, almost on a par with the 3-2
the more i think about it, the more i love it
sevco are phuqin pish,hope they enjoy enjoy their loser's medal's. because we won't play that bad again COYBIG!!!!!!!

It's great to be a TIM
Dynamite couldn't shift the smile from my face, this morning
The scenes at the end, with the stands emptying at their end, as our Bhoys celebrated, will live long in the memory
Glasgow is Green & White
HH
Spot on D...thru 90's suffering there pish, 2000's nip and tuck we thought naw but industrial cheating! The lights always stronger than the dark! Fucking belter today !! HH.

Back