10 Predictions for season 2020-21

Oct 11, 2019
Godwin's law reached in just 6 pages.(look it up if you don't know what it is) Take a bow Brim and Bigian . I'm a big boy and calling me a Hun and a Nazi for wanting to eradicate flares from Celtic Park just makes me grin and chuckle at you. Are you guys so unable to admit that the club is far more important than a bit of green smoke. It shows your inability to debate when you resort to ad hominens(look it up) . Don't worry one day you will grow up.

So what part of that was me calling you'a fuckin (sic) nazi ? Learn to read. There are adult literacy classes in Scotland

Perhaps youā€™re due an apology Doc?

I provided the evidence to prove that Bigian lied about me. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would apologise. I will not hold my breathe. A battle of wits is pointless when he always turns up unarmed.
Aye haud yer breath for about an hour ya fuckin crackpot

Itā€™s not worth getting uptight about, if you put 100 random people in a room, your not going to get on with everyone, we all here have only one thing in common....Celtic, content yourself with the fact that most posts made at night are under the influence of alcohol, I use 2 rules, ā€œif you canā€™t say anything nice, donā€™t say anything at allā€ and ā€œ donā€™t post anything you wouldnā€™t say it them, if they were sitting next to youā€ sometimeā€™s people donā€™t ā€œgetā€ other peopleā€™s banter, you can always use the ā€œblockā€ button next to their avatar, youā€™ll never see any messages from them ......take it easy Bhoys and chill out....šŸ‘

Itā€™s not worth getting uptight about, if you put 100 random people in a room, your not going to get on with everyone, we all here have only one thing in common....Celtic, content yourself with the fact that most posts made at night are under the influence of alcohol, I use 2 rules, ā€œif you canā€™t say anything nice, donā€™t say anything at allā€ and ā€œ donā€™t post anything you wouldnā€™t say it them, if they were sitting next to youā€ sometimeā€™s people donā€™t ā€œgetā€ other peopleā€™s banter, you can always use the ā€œblockā€ button next to their avatar, youā€™ll never see any messages from them ......take it easy Bhoys and chill out....šŸ‘
Aye that Imatims a bit of a dobber .....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

A prediction is just another word for a guess. Or a hope or a dream. Here goes.
1. Celtic will win 10 in a row -The Decima
2. Celtic will reach the group stages of the Champions League
3. Celtic will win the 2020 and 2021 Scottish Cup
4. Celtic will be robbed of the League Cup 2020 by appalling referee decisions costing us the Quintuple Treble
5 Okoflex, Dembele Henderson and Welsh will make first team appearances
6. We will be ten points clear of the pack by December 31st
7. Klimala will become a regular team member.
8. Bayo will score at least 10 goals
9. Celtic will win every Glasgow Derby
10. I will not set foot in Paradise all season but see it all on Celtic TV.
Like it Doc but dinnae let Classiless Clay find oot that yir no a real Celtic Supporter
Other than that like it

HH šŸ€

Back