10 Predictions for season 2020-21

Fisiani

A prediction is just another word for a guess. Or a hope or a dream. Here goes.
1. Celtic will win 10 in a row -The Decima
2. Celtic will reach the group stages of the Champions League
3. Celtic will win the 2020 and 2021 Scottish Cup
4. Celtic will be robbed of the League Cup 2020 by appalling referee decisions costing us the Quintuple Treble
5 Okoflex, Dembele Henderson and Welsh will make first team appearances
6. We will be ten points clear of the pack by December 31st
7. Klimala will become a regular team member.
8. Bayo will score at least 10 goals
9. Celtic will win every Glasgow Derby
10. I will not set foot in Paradise all season but see it all on Celtic TV.

4. Celtic will be robbed of the League Cup 2020 by appalling referee decisions costing us the Quintuple Treble
FFS honestly wiz that worth it really πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

OK you win Bigian. Just play every game as it comes and set absolutely no goals at all. Just like every other team in Scotland.
FFS grow the fuck up πŸ™ˆhave you ever read back. Yer posts what a condescending cunt you are fuckin hell your idea for this your idea for that come oan mate as I asked you the other day sort out world hunger rather than post guesses ffs maybe I’m just a prick πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ doubt it but

FFS grow the fuck up πŸ™ˆhave you ever read back. Yer posts what a condescending cunt you are fuckin hell your idea for this your idea for that come oan mate as I asked you the other day sort out world hunger rather than post guesses ffs maybe I’m just a prick πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ doubt it but
You recently accused me of inventing the Penenka penalty. Learn to read. I made no such claim ever. I have no idea who was the first person to do it. I know that I used it before it was shown on TV. Is your post making a contribution to this blog. Have you never heard of making and writing predictions before the season starts.
Here's another prediction. Bigian will have another rant. It's late. Don't drink so much.

You recently accused me of inventing the Penenka penalty. Learn to read. I made no such claim ever. I have no idea who was the first person to do it. I know that I used it before it was shown on TV. Is your post making a contribution to this blog. Have you never heard of making and writing predictions before the season starts.
Here's another prediction. Bigian will have another rant. It's late. Don't drink so much.
aye Nostradamus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a sad fuck still no answer to world hunger butπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ heres a prediction Gary lineker oan match of the day will say β€œ remember the peneka we’ve got the doctor who didn’t invent it β€œ but who’s idea saved world sport πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck off ICKE man

Shirley if it's a wish list or a dream then no one will stop us from getting the quintuple? 😁

Aye ya prick and a few months ago you called me a fuckin nazi but hey move oan velcome tae the real world

I have NEVER called you "a fuckin (sic) nazi". Try Dry July. It might help. You need it.
Ohh thing about being a dik πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚last year during flare gate when you were wanting every cunt and any cunt barred fae Celtic park I wrote β€œvelcome to Germany 1934” if you think I’m a fuckin liar read back the thread cause I fuckin have πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ya fuckin sychopherinic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚again no bad furra a daft dyslexic cunt, only thing you’ve invented is a cure for insomnia πŸ’€

Ohh thing about being a dik πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚last year during flare gate when you were wanting every cunt and any cunt barred fae Celtic park I wrote β€œvelcome to Germany 1934” if you think I’m a fuckin liar read back the thread cause I fuckin have πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ya fuckin sychopherinic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚again no bad furra a daft dyslexic cunt, only thing you’ve invented is a cure for insomnia πŸ’€

You are a liar Bigian. I cannot be responsible for what you choose to INFER. Just like it would be wrong for me to infer that your handle Bigian65 indicates your IQ. I can guarantee you that I have never called anyone '"a fuckin (sic) nazi." At least I am sober and I do know the difference between infer and imply.

You are a liar Bigian. I cannot be responsible for what you choose to INFER. Just like it would be wrong for me to infer that your handle Bigian65 indicates your IQ. I can guarantee you that I have never called anyone '"a fuckin (sic) nazi." At least I am sober and I do know the difference between infer and imply.
It’s all there try October 2019 I ain’t inferring nothing what’s in black and white is in black and white and your wee gang should do the same πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back