100 Days To Go.

Yippee. Halleluia.

There is a lord.

I thought this day would never arrive.

I feel rejuvenated. It's like a dark, foreboding cloud has suddenly lifted off me.

I have a sense of a new uplifting spirit.

Onwards and upwards now, Celtic.

Please Peter Lawell, do the decent thing. Just stay away from the running and the affairs of our club, from now on.

🌞 🌞 💚 🌞

Yippee. Halleluia.

There is a lord.

I thought this day would never arrive.

I feel rejuvenated. It's like a dark, foreboding cloud has suddenly lifted off me.

I have a sense of a new uplifting spirit.

Onwards and upwards now, Celtic.

Please Peter Lawell, do the decent thing. Just stay away from the running and the affairs of our club, from now on.

🌞 🌞 💚 🌞

👏👏👏👏👏👏 Bravo POD

We'll have to.😟

We have the talent. They just need the motivation. I'm fully confident and ill tell you why....you won't believe this.....in fact sit down cause I don't want you to fall over.....here goes, I watched celtics latest training video and they were playing a game of nots and crosses and I swear to god French eddy smiled!!!!! Only for a second but I swear it was a smile!!! French eddy smiled Brim!!! He smiled!!! The win is in the bag!!!

I mentioned that because I read it yesterday. (on another blog)
it was pointed out any overseas player would have to quarantine for 10 days before training with the squad. Griff is now a free agent and I don't think French Eddy will want to be cup tied so we're short up front. In fact, we're short everywhere. No matter how optimistic you are about AP he cannot do the job without the workforce.
Where are the players going to come from? We need UK based players, and we need them NOW,

I mentioned that because I read it yesterday. (on another blog)
it was pointed out any overseas player would have to quarantine for 10 days before training with the squad. Griff is now a free agent and I don't think French Eddy will want to be cup tied so we're short up front. In fact, we're short everywhere. No matter how optimistic you are about AP he cannot do the job without the workforce.
Where are the players going to come from? We need UK based players, and we need them NOW,

The youth will play. The celtic propaganda machine is in full flow. Watch the latest video. Guys like soro are prominent in it. Vargas is shown pulling off great saves. The youngsters are shown scoring great goals and fist pumping the manager. They feature very heavily in the training clips. It's a "we don't need anyone, look what we have" sort of video.......and French eddy smiled!!! Did I mention that....

The youth will play. The celtic propaganda machine is in full flow. Watch the latest video. Guys like soro are prominent in it. Vargas is shown pulling off great saves. The youngsters are shown scoring great goals and fist pumping the manager. They feature very heavily in the training clips. It's a "we don't need anyone, look what we have" sort of video.......and French eddy smiled!!! Did I mention that....
You nearly had me there Lubo, right up until that last bit, 😕😕😕

Members online

Latest posts

Back