100 Days To Go.

70, the second best football team on the planet was assembled and won the world Cup in Mexico, England's Bobby Moore got done for shoplifting, he never had a dufflecoat to help him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Met Bobby Moore at The Belfry at the Ford Golf competition type of Amateur Ryder cup Played for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Qualified at Lanark Golf club anyhoo at the Last night Dinner England won so you would think he’d sit with them nope Met all the Teams and sat with us. He’s sat next to George Will our captain we were on the port my first time Loved ever since we left the next day it was Newcastle before I realised I wasn’t in bed.
But have to say he was a real Gentleman absolutely down to Earth and preferred the jocks they were more down to Earth and always enjoyed themselves.

HH 👏

Met Bobby Moore at The Belfry at the Ford Golf competition type of Amateur Ryder cup Played for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Qualified at Lanark Golf club anyhoo at the Last night Dinner England won so you would think he’d sit with them nope Met all the Teams and sat with us. He’s sat next to George Will our captain we were on the port my first time Loved ever since we left the next day it was Newcastle before I realised I wasn’t in bed.
But have to say he was a real Gentleman absolutely down to Earth and preferred the jocks they were more down to Earth and always enjoyed themselves.

HH 👏
Did yer watch go a missing 😂😂😂😂

In the Streets of Lisbon fans came in there 1000’s Mm They came they Saw they Conquered. HH Jock Stein And The Lions
God bless those still here and long May it continue. And Those who have departed A Huge Thanks from the Entire Celtic Family
Always in our Thoughts and Prayers 🙏
YNWA.

HH 🍀

67...what a year...watched us winnin the Big Cup...25th May....live on tele(live tele had no long been invented).....

The Beatles released Sgt Pepper....It changed pop music forever.....

9th September.....The Michael Pit Disaster.....Gets wakened up at 3am.....The auld woman fae next door......banging like hell on the door and windaes....Shouting....Is Dougie(my Dad) in.....The Pits on fire.....The Pits on fire....Is Dougie in.....I'll never forget that.....Anyway, I herd my mum gettin up and saying that ma Dad was in his bed....he was on anither shift.....We aw got up, got oor clathes on, went ootside....I could see the black smoke pouring oot the pit.....We were just 5 mins walk, so we all went up to the pit.....I soon learned that some men were still doon the pit......:cry:

Aye that wis some year.........

66. And you are only allowed to mention 1966 once. Unlike those who have been mentioning it at every possible opportunity for the last 55 years !

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back