100 Days To Go.

😟you've got one job , one feckin job n your late c'mon pod jamarse has a sarky comment to post

They say the first 100 days of a government are the most important.
Today is a milestone for me. It marks the last 100 days of Peter Lawell's tenure as Celtic CEO. Tomorrow, it will be in double digits. Roll on to Zero.

First of all I have a confession I speak to a colleague who belongs on the other side of the city and is a friend of Stewart Robertson. He reckons that Lawell told Robertson at the weekend game that he will still have a roll at Celtic after the new CE comes 😩

First of all I have a confession I speak to a colleague who belongs on the other side of the city and is a friend of Stewart Robertson. He reckons that Lawell told Robertson at the weekend game that he will still have a roll at Celtic after the new CE comes 😩
Thank you Dagourney. Good news at last. First signs of a proper clear out of deadwood. On a different issue, could you do me a favour please. When next speaking to your colleague, could you implore him / her to start a campaign to educate his / her fellow supporters, in an effort to rectify an embarrassing mathematical educational issue. All of society, with the exception of a very, very small group, have worked out, that it is not possible to win fifty five titles in nine years. Sadly this minority haven't. It really is a basic numeracy issue, capable of being rectified at primary school level. It really is an embarrassment to this minority and an unfair reflection on the education system !

Last edited:
Back