10iar: Will the Board spend to ensure it, or revert to type and hope?

We've just won our second 9iar and still might have an opportunity to make it a quadtreble, we have managed thus far to ride the financial storm the virus has brought and our future looks bright with Adidas now on board. What we can say is that Celtic is in a very good position to win the 10iar and the same folk who eased the club through this crisis will use that same professionalism to see to it.

Shouting about spending astronomic amounts of money on players during a period of financial uncertainty is utter madness. Those who won 9 can win 10.

COYBIG.

We've just won our second 9iar and still might have an opportunity to make it a quadtreble, we have managed thus far to ride the financial storm the virus has brought and our future looks bright with Adidas now on board. What we can say is that Celtic is in a very good position to win the 10iar and the same folk who eased the club through this crisis will use that same professionalism to see to it.

Shouting about spending astronomic amounts of money on players during a period of financial uncertainty is utter madness. Those who won 9 can win 10.

COYBIG.
Yer right sham gonna be a buyers market, our board get slated every year without doubt, PL the most ain't any sort of cheerleader by any means but some fuckers need to put the hate aside and reconigise what that man has done, aye great pay, but the expectation! Fuckin beyond belief. Support Our club from top to bottom, that's all I want. Look at the shambles goin all in ye want the same?

Yer right sham gonna be a buyers market, our board get slated every year without doubt, PL the most ain't any sort of cheerleader by any means but some fuckers need to put the hate aside and reconigise what that man has done, aye great pay, but the expectation! Fuckin beyond belief. Support Our club from top to bottom, that's all I want. Look at the shambles goin all in ye want the same?

That's just it Galway, who knows what the market will be like so why jump the gun instead of starting off with a team who have proved themselves to be winners.

Big deal if the huns really have 'bought' Hagi because he didn't stop us winning 9iar either.

That's just it Galway, who knows what the market will be like so why jump the gun instead of starting off with a team who have proved themselves to be winners.

Big deal if the huns really have 'bought' Hagi because he didn't stop us winning 9iar either.
Take yer pick shammy of the "ones" that were Gaunna stop us, they are only 4 feckin game's, try beating rest first? Hamilton, hearts x2, Kilmarnock. Fuckin every time, the banter years...drawers wringer.😂

One thing to me sums it up. They closed the gap. Had they not collapsed after Christmas things could have been sticky. How we allowed they tramps to do that worries me. It may not you, but complacency will halt us. They by themselves never will. Keeping the heel on their neck and putting more weight on that neck is the key.

I didn't think them beating us at home would decide it, as the performance we put in was the most pathetic and cowardly I have ever witnessed against those cunts.

Improving to ensure we fuck them raises our chances of qualifying for the CL. We aim to consistently qualify they are toast.
TV1, you see we really don't disagree. Keep them down is good for me. Also I think by the time next season starts the squad will be refreshed both physically and in personnel.Getting beat in December was due to complacency in my opinion and gave us the kick up the backside that was needed. We were also running on fumes if you recall the number of games we played in December.
Mistakes have been made but nobody is infallible, we do a pretty good job.
Sorry this didn't turn into the great debate you sought.
HH

The thing is it is not Hagi thay have signed, it is hagis' son remember Jordie Cryuff and the massive impact he has left, remember paul Dalgliesh and the impact he has left, aye neither do I.

I know this is only a rumour, but must say, the lad looks solid and technically good. We definitely need another CB and if he is going for a reasonable price, he looks worth bringing.
Red tops need to generate website clicks to survive, there will be many such stories circulated from now til transfer window closes, twas ever so. Breaks the boredom. Never stops us watching plenty of YouTube videos of players showcasing their talents to a thumpin eurotrance soundtrack. Some are hilarious

Will be good to win ten in a row for these guys who are few in numbers, they have witnessed the nine they created been equalled, so I am sure they will have enjoyed seeing their legacy been carried forward and I am sure hope to see it bettered for the good of the club and supporters they loved and in time new achievements and standards set and left to the next crew.
Untitled2.jpg

Celtic interested in a croation serbian with real legs who can play on plastic

20 seconds in, 2.29 & 2.35 - that rarity of a left foot, jings, the timing, reading and cover. Done for me. Sign him Pete. Soon as.

Back