11 weeks and 4 days to Xmas

Remember when you got the red and white or black and white "leather" football and it looked spanking for a few weeks? Then the coloured "leather" panels started pealing off because you'd been out in the rain kicking it off walls and it would end up having flaps like a dugs ear hanging off it! 😹

Remember when you got the red and white or black and white "leather" football and it looked spanking for a few weeks? Then the coloured "leather" panels started pealing off because you'd been out in the rain kicking it off walls and it would end up having flaps like a dugs ear hanging off it! 😹
Aye then you would get a bubble 😂They rubber mould masters were brutal on a cold mornin aswell.

Aye then you would get a bubble 😂They rubber mould masters were brutal on a cold mornin aswell.
I was playing on a red ash pitch (evil bastard thing) on a really frosty morning many moons ago, im hovering about the 18 yard box and i heard a noise, i looked round just as the keeper was launching the ball from hand, bang! Right in the coupon! One of these pimply rubber mold masters with bits of red ash stuck to it, fuck me, i dont think my face has ever recovered! 😹

I was playing on a red ash pitch (evil bastard thing) on a really frosty morning many moons ago, im hovering about the 18 yard box and i heard a noise, i looked round just as the keeper was launching the ball from hand, bang! Right in the coupon! One of these pimply rubber mold masters with bits of red ash stuck to it, fuck me, i dont think my face has ever recovered! 😹
Been there mate 😂👍Off the thigh wasnt nice either .When men wur men Hoopy 😀

I blame the pebble-dashed walls. 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back