1st cracks beginning to show at Ibrox

They have gone beyond all in. How much are they now in debt to the 3 bears and other cunts? I heard a figure of £60m but hope urs more. It also concerned me they got around the FFP rules by spending more every tear than they generated as profit. How does that work out? Whenever I used to.ask why Desmond doesnt stick in a right few bob the answer was always that wasn't allowed, well its allowed for they cunts.

Slippy is right he needs more. Will they go even more into debt to try and stop us? I have a feeling they will. If we qualify for the CL that's them not exactly fin7shed as a club but certainly as a threat and we can return to the sats of skelping them.4 and 5 up to hopefully 6 games a year including two cupfinals. How sweet would that be. They are still going but second rate getting horsed by us year on year. Thst woukd be my wish to Santa.

Apart from the cracks appearing in the big hoose itself there are cracks beginning to appear in the support also..
They are on folo folo now trying to convince each other their jerseys will be posted out and hit their doors on 1st August,they are also asking ,,what happens if the dont arrive,,that question alone has their forum buzzing,,would it help if we explained to them that even though they might not get their jersey,s they can take a wee bit of comfort knowing their leccy bill has been paid for this month..
I wonder if they will be the only visiting supporters this season not to have an away jersey,maybe Big Mike has something in mind for them like last seasons Newcastle training gear,with leggings obviously..dont want them freezing at Pittodrie..

HH.

Apart from the cracks appearing in the big hoose itself there are cracks beginning to appear in the support also..
They are on folo folo now trying to convince each other their jerseys will be posted out and hit their doors on 1st August,they are also asking ,,what happens if the dont arrive,,that question alone has their forum buzzing,,would it help if we explained to them that even though they might not get their jersey,s they can take a wee bit of comfort knowing their leccy bill has been paid for this month..
I wonder if they will be the only visiting supporters this season not to have an away jersey,maybe Big Mike has something in mind for them like last seasons Newcastle training gear,with leggings obviously..dont want them freezing at Pittodrie..

HH.
What's the deal with their new tops from Catastrophe? Are they not able to get them? And why?

What's the deal with their new tops from Catastrophe? Are they not able to get them? And why?
I’ve heard they only have one set of 1st team strips, the obnoxious jimmy bell, frantically washing them ready for the next game, that’s why they broke the “no gambling advertising” on strips in France rule and again got away with it, plain and simple, they don’t have any others to wear, yet again no one from the SMSM ask the question why? Gulliblllys gonna be raging when 1000’s of pre paid orders don’t arrive 1st aug, wonder how there gonna spin this one 🤣🤣

Last edited:
One heard they only have one set of 1st team strips, the obnoxious jimmy bell, frantically washing them ready for the next game, that’s why they broke the “no gambling advertising” on strips in France rule and again got away with it, plain and simple, they don’t have any others to wear, yet again no one from the SMSM ask the question why? Gulliblllys gonna be raging when 1000’s of pre paid orders don’t arrive 1st aug, wonder how there gonna spin this one 🤣🤣
Cunts 😁

Wait a minute. Stop the bus. It looks like the cracks are getting papered over as they announced their new back of the (brass) neck shirt sponsor yesterday!

View attachment 10408
Problem solved they have found a sponsor for thier shirt sleeve a Czech tyre outlet with 1shop in London and another in Dublin called Tomkets Tires yes that's the way it's spelt,they could add Tomkets Tiers and so does the rest of the team,still if debt has to be paid you will take any cash you can get your hands on perhaps Parks has found a new supplier for his bus company would not put it past him,expect this tyre outlet will offer a discount to thier supporters can't see many going to Dublin,beyond desperate,not just cracks but the bricks are beginning to fall

Last edited:
Problem solved they have found a sponsor for thier shirt sleeve a Czech tyre outlet with 1shop in London and another in Dublin called Tomkins Tires yes that's the way it's spelt,they could add to it by adding Tomkins Tires and so does the rest of the team,still if debt has to be paid you will take any cash you can get your hands on perhaps Parks has found a new supplier for his bus company would not put it past him,expect this tyre outlet will offer a discount to thier supporters can't see many going to Dublin,beyond desperate,not just cracks but the bricks are beginning to fall
How long before tomket tires realise they’ve scored a MASSIVE own goal here? Only 2 outlets over here,1 in London, 1 in Dublin, All of the Republic of Ireland has a liking for all things Celtic, therefore, would NEVER buy ANYTHING from a company that Sponsors the filth , talk about shooting yourselves in the foot, clearly didn’t think this one through 🤣🤣

Slippy G, has crossed a line, he’s started to criticise the hun board, looks like he’s started to work his ticket out of there and getting his excuses in early for when it all goes tits up...

“We need more. I have told the club that, I’ve been honest and open with what I feel we need.
In terms of where we are at from a financial point of view, they are questions for other people – but I have made it quite clear that we need to add to what we’ve got. We need to add players into the 11 to make us stronger and then, naturally, that will make the squad stronger. At the moment, we still need to get people in the door.“

Douglas Park knows the coffers are empty, he’s trying to run the club on a more prudent financial footing now the gib and shameless one has fecked off, doesn’t seem to have the same access to the “other people money “ that dodgy Dave had, even the money launderers need a return on their cash....

full article here..
How much more does he want? Hes got a whole fleet of buses

It's been interesting reading and listening to the guff weve been subjected to from MSM this week on slippy, notably mostly from the EPL. I found it particularly enjoyable reading Frank Lampard's statements on slippy saying "he doesnt need sympathy hes a hard lad in the best way" sympathy? Is this a wee insight into the EMSM and how they view slippys task? I've never heard any manager whose led his side to ko stages of a European competition and won the winners at CP trophy for the first time in a decade being g offered sympathy (or not, read between the lines) fact is slippy would never have signed for the rangers if he had already his badges , he didnt so options were limited , he chose bravely but wrongly. I admired him as a player though the same can be said for lampard but as a person and manager his social skills appear limited. I'm in agreement with many who think hes working his ticket now. Hes no win Jansen and has no lubo or henke or many others to fall back on. In truth and even the most stubborn sevco fan will admit that the epidemic saved his job. His options ? Lead rangers to perhaps a cup and another European run but the ten is all important , with moreorless apparently on his way. I wouldnt be surprised to see him take up a championship job like lampard so hes not forever tainted with the man who won nothing. Birmingham may sound to some as a backwards step but they are a big club with a European pedigree bristol not so but I've got my money on a brendan Rodgers sneak out the back door action. Wouldnt it be great if the lost bogh slippy and el buffalo at the sand time? Cue meltdown (another one) we are in a fantastic place right now with a superb mix of youngsters and experienced players and adding to that as I speak. We still need another striker and LCB but I'm confident that slippy will leave HH

It's been interesting reading and listening to the guff weve been subjected to from MSM this week on slippy, notably mostly from the EPL. I found it particularly enjoyable reading Frank Lampard's statements on slippy saying "he doesnt need sympathy hes a hard lad in the best way" sympathy? Is this a wee insight into the EMSM and how they view slippys task? I've never heard any manager whose led his side to ko stages of a European competition and won the winners at CP trophy for the first time in a decade being g offered sympathy (or not, read between the lines) fact is slippy would never have signed for the rangers if he had already his badges , he didnt so options were limited , he chose bravely but wrongly. I admired him as a player though the same can be said for lampard but as a person and manager his social skills appear limited. I'm in agreement with many who think hes working his ticket now. Hes no win Jansen and has no lubo or henke or many others to fall back on. In truth and even the most stubborn sevco fan will admit that the epidemic saved his job. His options ? Lead rangers to perhaps a cup and another European run but the ten is all important , with moreorless apparently on his way. I wouldnt be surprised to see him take up a championship job like lampard so hes not forever tainted with the man who won nothing. Birmingham may sound to some as a backwards step but they are a big club with a European pedigree bristol not so but I've got my money on a brendan Rodgers sneak out the back door action. Wouldnt it be great if the lost bogh slippy and el buffalo at the sand time? Cue meltdown (another one) we are in a fantastic place right now with a superb mix of youngsters and experienced players and adding to that as I speak. We still need another striker and LCB but I'm confident that slippy will leave HH
I agree with you mate, 3 months deferred wages due in the bank on Friday, absolutely NEED TO SELL more-or-less to meet those obligations, it is believed that when agreeing to the deferment, a clause was inserted, failure to pay on the agreed date results in all the players and manager becoming “free agents“ slippy G can move to any team without the huns being due compensation, citing “they’re selling my best players from under me” excuse, walks away with his head held high with his reputation intact, have you all noticed then only time he’s faced the press in the last 3 months, was last week to tell the board he needs more and doesn’t care about the financial problems......this weekend gonna be HUGE.....🍦🍿👍🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back