1st cracks beginning to show at Ibrox

Aberdeen are absolute shit today. Cause not helped by Aberdeen having no recognised strikers available. Swally talking like his team are Barca. Fekn hate Sky sports🙁
I think the other 10 teams in the Premier League will be poorer, so I doubt that there will be so many dropped points by sevco this season as the last few. This will make the new Glasgow Derby games more important so we need to make sure we turn up for every one from the first whistle to the last.

Seriously though, Aberdeen were shit but sevco were very ordinary. Got a huge slice of luck with the Aberdeen player giving away the ball that led to their goal. Sevco will need to do much better cos it looks like we could pass our way through them.
I agree but the league table will probably suggest we are neck and neck as they will probably scrape a win in most games.

This will have a few zombies thinking,just sit back and let big Mike do the dirty Teddy on them,,castore were asking buyers to be patient because they have so many jersey,s to send out it will take longer than anticipated to get all the jersey,s out to customers,I think what they mean is the Chinese took longer than they thought to get the jersey made,they are looking at a 3 week window to get all the jersey,s sent out,not bad really only 7 weeks after making payment..

HH.

I think the other 10 teams in the Premier League will be poorer, so I doubt that there will be so many dropped points by sevco this season as the last few. This will make the new Glasgow Derby games more important so we need to make sure we turn up for every one from the first whistle to the last.

If the other 9 teams are poorer than that Aberdeen team today then we will need to batter Sevco in all 4 head to heads because Aberdeen were fuckin honkin!

If I were an Aberdeen fan I would be lobbying the Scottish Government right now to extend the ban on fans attending stadiums for the rest of the season rather than being forced to watch that keech from the stands. McInnes will be the first to get his jotters if they continue playing like that.

And the next Celtic fan who says 'Celtic should sign McKenna' should be made to watch that game on a loop. He's not a footballer, he's a donkey that's been taught to stand on it's hind legs.

Last edited:
I agree but the league table will probably suggest we are neck and neck as they will probably scrape a win in most games.
Dont matter Bridie Bhoy what the league table suggests mate,we know the gap between us and sevco
and it will only get bigger,they wont meet many teams like Aberdeen who today were a disgrace to Scottish football,did McIness set out to keep the defeat respectable,that is the question I would be asking as an Aberdeen supporter.

HH.

Dont matter Bridie Bhoy what the league table suggests mate,we know the gap between us and sevco
and it will only get bigger,they wont meet many teams like Aberdeen who today were a disgrace to Scottish football,did McIness set out to keep the defeat respectable,that is the question I would be asking as an Aberdeen supporter.

HH.

If Aberdeen keep serving up performances like that then they will become this season's Hearts GS.

What a boring game,Sevco at best ordinary Aberdeen looked worse than that be surprised if any of the two of them will present any danger to Celtic nice to see the refereeing has improved (JOKE) anything 50/50 went to sevco corners that were not and a couple of divers,human error the only error was the ref was aloud on the park

Back