1st day as a teacher!!!

Have you seen the information? I'd hope the CPS wouldn't allow any case to get to court unless it felt there was sufficient evidence. In other words you ASSUME they got 11 out of 11 wrong? Too much smoke without fire in my opinion. But that's all it is as i don't have privilege of studying the individual cases.
you could go on james dolmans twitter account and read back the days evidence from day one he's a court reporter tweeted as it happened and form your own opinion

I didn't ASSUME anything a jury found 11 out of 11 wrong , hence not guilty and not proven
and if there was to much smoke then all 11 cases would have been tried on that merit not lumped together ,,,only an opinion

Well it begins!! My bosses contacted me last night. I've not to go back to work until it's safe to work in London. So this morning I woke up as a teacher to my 9 and 5 year old daughters 😱😱😱
Starting today with a nice wee walk to wake them up. We are spotting rainbows that children have been painting and putting on their windows in a show of solidarity to all the other kids. Then it will be home to do some maths. Then a walk along the river to do a bit of english work (following the rules of social distancing ofcourse!!!)......what a time to be alive!! 🤪

Good luck to all the parents out there who are starting their new jobs as teachers today 💚
When you get around to numeracy could you ring Andy Gray and invite him to the lesson. He is obviously lacking in these skills and is making a total public arse of himself.

Have you seen the information? I'd hope the CPS wouldn't allow any case to get to court unless it felt there was sufficient evidence. In other words you ASSUME they got 11 out of 11 wrong? Too much smoke without fire in my opinion. But that's all it is as i don't have privilege of studying the individual cases.
Ok Stevie - you obviously know better than the jurors who sat through all the evidence. If you don't know enough about this case then read up on what's available.

No smoke without fire (well as a chemist I can tell that is shite) - I can't remember hearing that in Scottish law as a means of finding someone guilty! But I have read so many unionists use that exact phrase since news of this first broke. So you seem to be implying that essentially every case the CPS puts forward must be found guilty - sorry, but I have a very different view of justice than you do.

As I said before, if he was found to be guilty then he should be punished to the fullest of the law. But he wasn't and this case will only do harm for the genuine victims of sexual assault.

I'm not, and never have been, a fan of Alex Salmond.

A bit too smug for my liking and also tried too hard to be a 'popular' politician by pandering to the horde.

There had been rumours circulating about his 'tactile' approach long before these headlines came to light, but I do feel that the claimants used these rumours to strengthen their own allegations.

I do agree though that, if people can just make fairly unsubstantiated claims without supporting evidence, then the only people they are truly hurting are the genuine victims of sexual discrimination and abuse.

Ok Stevie - you obviously know better than the jurors who sat through all the evidence. If you don't know enough about this case then read up on what's available.

No smoke without fire (well as a chemist I can tell that is shite) - I can't remember hearing that in Scottish law as a means of finding someone guilty! But I have read so many unionists use that exact phrase since news of this first broke. So you seem to be implying that essentially every case the CPS puts forward must be found guilty - sorry, but I have a very different view of justice than you do.

As I said before, if he was found to be guilty then he should be punished to the fullest of the law. But he wasn't and this case will only do harm for the genuine victims of sexual assault.
Being a chemist has no bearing nor did i try to imply that the CPS would expect to win 11 out of 11 however any bookmaker would expect a better result. Are the CPS fit for purpose? Were loyalties a factor for any jurors? Perhaps. Was corruption involved? No idea but something doesn't add up.
I'm an approved electrician but it means fuck all regarding this topic.

Being a chemist has no bearing nor did i try to imply that the CPS would expect to win 11 out of 11 however any bookmaker would expect a better result. Are the CPS fit for purpose? Were loyalties a factor for any jurors? Perhaps. Was corruption involved? No idea but something doesn't add up.
One thing I am entirely sure of, is that I have absolutely no faith in the legal system in Scotland or the UK as a whole.

Too many knuckle-shufflers on the bench and far too many skeletons in closets that certain interested parties would love to break out if decisions didn't go a particular way.

Corrupt to the core and just another big hammer to clobber the ordinary man and woman with.

An approved electrician that cany wire a plug!🤣

FFS Stevie, me being a chemist was obviously just a crappy joke! So you are suggesting the jurors found someone not guilty by majority verdicts because of their "loyalties" rather than the evidence they heard? That is a helluva claim! This isn't really the thread to discuss this on so I will just leave it.

FFS Stevie, me being a chemist was obviously just a crappy joke! So you are suggesting the jurors found someone not guilty by majority verdicts because of their "loyalties" rather than the evidence they heard? That is a helluva claim! This isn't really the thread to discuss this on so I will just leave it.

You bhoy and you bhoy, both of you take 50 lines:

"I will not harsh Spherical's mellow"

I expect them on my desk by 10pm

Back