1st Music thread in ages

£15 for a bottle of Stoli. We get free prescriptions over here but the NHS won't prescribe the cure. If you like Gin this stuff from Lidl is as good if not better than the £30+ fancy stuff and it's £16 a bottle.

216619.jpg
Used to unload cases of stoli to the customs guys when they'd pull alongside the ship with the pilot boats
they'd seal the stores once they'd filled up with the bribes , in Manila they took that much booze off with them they nearly sank poor knts were holding on for dear life all the way to the docks

About 20 years ago I mentioned on an F1 forum that I was looking forward to the next 911.
Next morning I had hundreds of emails ranging from death threats, accusations of being a Muslim extremist, folk wanting me stoned or beheaded on the Internet! I meant the fucking car, the new Porsche 911!
One of the few times in my life that I didn't mean to offend anyone and I accidentally offended hundreds! 🤷‍♂️

Tastes identical to Jawbox and it's near twice the price. Sainsburys also doing 4 pks of pint cans a Carlsberg Export. Haven't seen a 15pk of 440s in Lidl in ages. Have to drink pilsner now since I gave meself Diabetes from supporting our sponsor too much.
I know a man who knows a man who gets knock off Carly aff the delivery motor.

Special Brew was the nectar of the Holy Grail when I was a teenager, but I can barely drive that stuff in me now.

That's my only beef wie Lidl......anything over their 4-packs is 330. I guess it keeps prices down and supports reasonable drinking, but I don't drink to be reasonable

I know a man who knows a man who gets knock off Carly aff the delivery motor.

Special Brew was the nectar of the Holy Grail when I was a teenager, but I can barely drive that stuff in me now.

That's my only beef wie Lidl......anything over their 4-packs is 330. I guess it keeps prices down and supports reasonable drinking, but I don't drink to be reasonable
They do 500 and 440ml multipacks here but only regular Carlsberg and who wants to drink that wake as fuck pish.

I put in a gas combi boiler a few years ago and still have the copper hot water tank but I'll grow weed before I set up a still.
Weeds illegal, alcohol isn’t, just had it a few weeks, currently experimenting, the still holds 30ltr, yeast, carbon and clearing agents, cost £7.50, 6 kg of sugar costs £3.60, after a weeks fermenting the sugar wash, it’s reach’s 14% ABV, 1st run through the still brings it up to around 50% ABV, 2nd run 80% ABV, 3rd run adding juniper berries, cardamom seeds, agelica root, and a few other botanicals that I’m keeping my “recipe” secret, brings it up to about 96% ABV, then I dilute it back down to 40% ABV depending on how I mix the heads, the hearts and the tails of the distilled alcohol, I end up with 10-15 ltrs of craft gin that would normally sell for £35 a bottle

Weeds illegal, alcohol isn’t, just had it a few weeks, currently experimenting, the still holds 30ltr, yeast, carbon and clearing agents, cost £7.50, 6 kg of sugar costs £3.60, after a weeks fermenting the sugar wash, it’s reach’s 14% ABV, 1st run through the still brings it up to around 50% ABV, 2nd run 80% ABV, 3rd run adding juniper berries, cardamom seeds, agelica root, and a few other botanicals that I’m keeping my “recipe” secret, brings it up to about 96% ABV, then I dilute it back down to 40% ABV depending on how I mix the heads, the hearts and the tails of the distilled alcohol, I end up with 10-15 ltrs of craft gin that would normally sell for £35 a bottle
Distilling without a license is illegal too although you don't really hear about many customs and excise raids on stills. But anyway here's a song about the days when they still smashed stills; sung by Christy Moore and written by Bobby Sands MP

I don't even usually drink the Vera, but I'm sold, now does it mix with Red Bull?

Distilling without a license is illegal too although you don't really hear about many customs and excise raids on stills. But anyway here's a song about the days when they still smashed stills; sung by Christy Moore and written by Bobby Sands MP

That was fantastic.

It only illegal if your selling it, all the equipment and ingredients are available in any home brew shop, you can make your own beer, cider, and wine, I have a friend that’s been a police officer for 25 years and asked him if he ever busted an illegal still? he said never, but put me down for a couple of bottles when you’ve bottled it 🤣🤣

It only illegal if your selling it, all the equipment and ingredients are available in any home brew shop, you can make your own beer, cider, and wine, I have a friend that’s been a police officer for 25 years and asked him if he ever busted an illegal still? he said never, but put me down for a couple of bottles when you’ve bottled it 🤣🤣
I've had an idea for hobbie. 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back