1st Music thread in ages

Me n Mrs are going to California in October along with my 11 year old niece.
The Mrs does not know it yet but her sister has bought us tickets to see Ringo Starr and his All Star Band including Hamish from the AWB. The concert is in Pasa Robles (Mrs went there in 2019 to ZZ Tops 50th anniversary show with Cheap Trick supporting) at a vineyard with a fairly big amphitheatre called Vina Robles. My niece Cailidh in 60 years time will be one of the few people still alive to have seen a member of the Beatles in the flesh. I want to tell her but she will blab to the Mrs.
I will take plenty of photos for you Lennono.

Last edited:
The Mrs does not know it yet but her sister has bought us tickets to see Ringo Starr and his All Star Band including Hamish from the AWB. The concert is in Pasa Robles (Mrs went there in 2019 to ZZ Tops 50th anniversary show with Cheap Trick supporting) at a vineyard with a fairly big amphitheatre called Vina Robles. My niece Cailidh in 60 years time will be one of the few people still alive to have seen a member of the Beatles in the flesh. I want to tell her but she will blab to the Mrs.
You've just revealed a flaw in my character I never knew I had Richy.......am friggin' mega jealous ! Really hope you all take it in and enjoy it.

Rich, can I please be your 11-year old niece??? I've got some unfinished business with Daisy Duck

Members online

Latest posts

Back