1st Music thread in ages

I remember having a debate about Irish cultural appropration (think that's how it's said) can't remeber where might have been on here but I wrote back to this guy...aye I totally agree that Irish pro creation Is so fuckin wrong 🤦‍♂️ next thing I'm being bombarded way posts saying hoy u ya fanny are u saying because we don't wear Johnny's we shud be stopped from having kids😂 awe man see trying to tell people I typed the wrong bloody word and I'm not a fuckin peeler or an English twat I'm just a glesga one😂😂😂

I remember having a debate about Irish cultural appropration (think that's how it's said) can't remeber where might have been on here but I wrote back to this guy...aye I totally agree that Irish pro creation Is so fuckin wrong 🤦‍♂️ next thing I'm being bombarded way posts saying hoy u ya fanny are u saying because we don't wear Johnny's we shud be stopped from having kids😂 awe man see trying to tell people I typed the wrong bloody word and I'm not a fuckin peeler or an English twat I'm just a glesga one😂😂😂
Mate of mine was in a bar in America on shrooms 20 odd years ago and some septic started slabbering at him about the 'peace process'. He comes over in a panic "get thon mad cunt away from me he's obsessed with processed peas!"

Jaysus!!!!! You must be minted if you got your kedjer fae Sainsburys, mate!!!

I've just cashed in my bottles to get some liquor fae Lidl
£15 for a bottle of Stoli. We get free prescriptions over here but the NHS won't prescribe the cure. If you like Gin this stuff from Lidl is as good if not better than the £30+ fancy stuff and it's £16 a bottle.

216619.jpg

About 20 years ago I mentioned on an F1 forum that I was looking forward to the next 911.
Next morning I had hundreds of emails ranging from death threats, accusations of being a Muslim extremist, folk wanting me stoned or beheaded on the Internet! I meant the fucking car, the new Porsche 911!
One of the few times in my life that I didn't mean to offend anyone and I accidentally offended hundreds! 🤷‍♂️

£15 for a bottle of Stoli. We get free prescriptions over here but the NHS won't prescribe the cure. If you like Gin this stuff from Lidl is as good if not better than the £30+ fancy stuff and it's £16 a bottle.

216619.jpg
Got a bottle last week and spliced it wie some tonic water........hit the spot nicely, just a pity about the colour

Got a bottle last week and spliced it wie some tonic water........hit the spot nicely, just a pity about the colour
Tastes identical to Jawbox and it's near twice the price. Sainsburys also doing 4 pks of pint cans a Carlsberg Export. Haven't seen a 15pk of 440s in Lidl in ages. Have to drink pilsner now since I gave meself Diabetes from supporting our sponsor too much.

Back