2,000 for the Preston friendly 😱

We should just go feck it and sell out the ENTIRE stadium, see whit wee jimmy crankie says, if it’s ok for English football crowds, Scottish football crowds, TRANSMIT crowds, hun zombie George square crowds, why do we always play it by the book and no one else does, and why do we always get punished….just do it and stand up for ourself, fight the deckers in the courts……..freedom day 🍀🍀💚

Sorry if this is a daft question but who decides how many spectators are allowed in is it SFA or is it Joint committee for Covid in the Scottish Government? Don’t tell me we are still on this road where the powers that be are going to treat Celtic FC different with their regulations and changing them at the last minute again.

The really silly thing is there’s 2,000 allowed in other games with a sixth of the capacity of Celtic
Surely social distancing at a Motherwell home game and a Celtic home game should allow 10k at least
Yet again fitba fcked over compared to other sports

The really silly thing is there’s 2,000 allowed in other games with a sixth of the capacity of Celtic
Surely social distancing at a Motherwell home game and a Celtic home game should allow 10k at least
Yet again fitba fcked over compared to other sports
There was fucking 12000 at hampden for the euros. Smaller stadium fucking 2.8miles apart.
This SNP just make shut up ad they go along, they can't possibly say it's what the experts are telling them or there would only have been 2000 at Hampden

Bastards, same as 2 other pl teams with shoebox stadiums, 14,000 less than the egg chasers in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago.
Only 2 thousand Celtic supporters at 62.000 capacity celtic park? That's ridiculous. A stadium that holds over 10.000 more than hampden which was given the ok to allow entry for up to 12.000 3 weeks ago 3 times. It's entirely possible to have 15, 000 supporters at CP whilst still observing social distancing protocols. It's a start and cautios is wise. Still either it was scientifically acceptable for that number of fans at smaller hampden then why is it not at CP? Either the govt is using the science or it is not

There was fucking 12000 at hampden for the euros. Smaller stadium fucking 2.8miles apart.
This SNP just make shut up ad they go along, they can't possibly say it's what the experts are telling them or there would only have been 2000 at Hampden
That’s the bench mark right there……they allowed 12k in for the European games, Celtic should just grow a set and sell out 12k tickets as a precedent has been set, SNP gov will take NO action as they know it can’t and won’t be won in any court……does anyone think the huns with their “glamour “ friendly against Real Madrid will only sell 2k tickets….I think not 😡

Isn't it simply so we can trial our own processes to ensure everything runs smoothly for a game fans would actually want to attend.

Also worth noting that DM negotiated the first spectators at a sporting event back in October when just 1000 were allowed inside Murrayfield. So I think he knows what he's doing

Isn't it simply so we can trial our own processes to ensure everything runs smoothly for a game fans would actually want to attend.

Also worth noting that DM negotiated the first spectators at a sporting event back in October when just 1000 were allowed inside Murrayfield. So I think he knows what he's doing
I think Dom is doing what he's told off the board. Hence why ange has to keep Kennedy and Strachan are keeping their job and why the aussie agent said during the week that ange was allowed to bring in his own coaching staff

Yea, Celtic say similar in the promo, but also state the maximum they are allowed is 2,000, that makes no sense given the size of Celtic Park, with Fir park and Easter road both allowed 2,000 also it smacks of a number being plucked out of the air and uniformly applied regardless of venue size.

Members online

Latest posts

Back