2 months, still no manager......

I agree with you Tony.....a deal has been done.....there’s too many things happening for no deal to have been made....there’s a revolution coming that will be staggering and shake Hundom to its very evil foundations..........strap in.....we’re going on a new and exciting ride.....you can take that to the bank...
i thinkso ...as you said before we should announce the new manager on trophy day ..

The CL qualifiers are going to be up soon, so hopefully big news soon.
But looking at the betting exchanges there is no serious movement on manager prices or volumes of money happening as of now.

The CL qualifiers are going to be up soon, so hopefully big news soon.
But looking at the betting exchanges there is no serious movement on manager prices or volumes of money happening as of now.
The animosity towards Kennedy comes from the belief that given half a chance the board would shoehorn him into the mgrs seat if possible, his hiring would probably mean a vast reduction in season ticket sales which will be greatly needed due to the pandemic and the effect it has had on the clubs income it may seem that his vilification is personal but I think it is more to do with a perceived belief that he hasn't made a positive impact on the teams performances, either as assistant or head coach. So Fis I think we have a wide range of ideas about him but we can't find any positives even though he seems highly regarded within the game. HH

Who gives a fuck the huns are out the cup
Hey, man, that's great, and thanks for posting this same message on several threads. However, some of us actually give a fuck about things that have nothing to do with Glasgow's other club -- it can be argued that there is too much about the Huns on this forum already -- and there are a lot of other, far more important issues than a nine-year-old club across town that need attention.

Hey, man, that's great, and thanks for posting this same message on several threads. However, some of us actually give a fuck about things that have nothing to do with Glasgow's other club -- it can be argued that there is too much about the Huns on this forum already -- and there are a lot of other, far more important issues than a nine-year-old club across town that need attention.
I know just got a bit excited watching the huns go out when we go out you think the cup is bound for the zoo so it's a bit off cosalation them cunts going out, we have had a shitty season not had much to cheer

How do you know the new guys not already calling the shots ,picking targets and saying who he wants rid of?
If it were me i would want a fresh start ,fuck finishing off something someone else started especially with it being a total disaster.
I still think its Howe.....What about the Scotland manager BB?Would you take him?
How do we KNOW, Tony, it’s Celtic were are talking about. As slow as a snails belly

I know we are not hearing anything about Eddie Howe being ready to come to Celtic but we are not hearing anything about him being ready to go to Tottenham or C.Palace etc.
I think Desmond has done the deal,just not ready to mouth about it..which is pissing us all of..

HH.
Ridiculous, Desmond is in the know but other guys who paid in and got shares are told Zip. Total Shambles again.

Our first European match is on July 20th that's just 84 days away. Any manager has to decide which contracts should be renewed and which players should be transferred and which players we need for the next season. The sooner we confirm a manager the better. Howe's lack of commitment and confirmation is concerning. If it is not to be him then who should it be? Roy Keane? Seriously??? Anyone have a sniff of an imminent appointment?

Our first European match is on July 20th that's just 84 days away. Any manager has to decide which contracts should be renewed and which players should be transferred and which players we need for the next season. The sooner we confirm a manager the better. Howe's lack of commitment and confirmation is concerning. If it is not to be him then who should it be? Roy Keane? Seriously??? Anyone have a sniff of an imminent appointment?
As soon as Bournemouths season ends and Celtic reach agreement for compensation of the backroom staff that Eddie wants is my earliest guesstimate.

Seems as though Eddie doesn't want to do a Brendan on Bournemouth whilst they are still in with hope of promotion and take all the staff out.

If we already have a manager in line why doesn't the board say so. Or at least tell the fans it's all in hand. This season has been shit enough without us all worrying and wondering what's going on at the club. A lot of fans bought into the 10 dream and parted with a lot of money for games they knew they couldn't attend. The least the board could do is fucking communicate with them. Our board have been an absolute disgrace.

From The Huddleboard (yesterday). Number 1 target assumed to be Eddie Howe.

Eddie Pearson
Re: Howe announced early next week

7-10 days and we will have our number 1 target in. And that will be followed by a head of recruitment. From an impeccable source.

Now the special one has been sacked , again he is instantly connected with our club. It will never happen imo and I hope it doesnt . Mourinho is a defensive minded manager who has no time for special talents , look at his treatment of deli alli, no Mourinho at Celtic would be a disaster , spurs fans didnt appreciate his style neither did man utd fans , we would be the same HH

Back