2 points lost

First 20 mins Forrest running amok, then moves into middle and goes missing. 6’ 4”Ajer playing right wing back! Couldn’t put a cross in. Please put players in their natural position. Not too much to ask.

First 20 mins Forrest running amok, then moves into middle and goes missing. 6’ 4”Ajer playing right wing back! Couldn’t put a cross in. Please put players in their natural position. Not too much to ask.
Totally agree with you ?

Reactions: TET
Shouldve took Ntcham off after he feared up at the ref. He was having a Regi. Don't think it had an effect on the outcome

Ntcham needs to wisen up and take a leaf out of Scott Brown's book. It has to be controlled aggression.

Dallas has laid down a marker tonight with his performance. Expect more of the same from his Masonic brethren.

Reactions: Mod
Ntcham needs to wisen up and take a leaf out of Scott Brown's book. It has to be controlled aggression.

Dallas has laid down a marker tonight with his performance. Expect more of the same from his Masonic brethren.
Brown just can’t do anything wrong ??

Ntcham deserved the red. Just couldn't create enough chances on goal. St Mirren closed us down far too easily. Gettin fkin sick of this slow defensive shite.

Ntcham deserved the red. Just couldn't create enough chances on goal. St Mirren closed us down far too easily. Gettin fkin sick of this slow defensive shite.
3 passes sideways
2 back
5 sideways again
1 forward
3 back

Bereft of ideas in the final third. French Eddy not an out and out striker and needs space to run at a defence. Griff will score plenty domestically if he gets a decent run in a two up front formation.
Brendan needs to be more adaptive to certain situations and ditch the ineffective backward, cross field passing . I understand what he's trying to achieve but sometimes you've got to get physical and dominate.

Reactions: Mod
For life of me couldn't get Brendans set up tonight honestly perplex. Ajer right back....Gies feckin peace totally lost umpteen times. Not blaming the Bhoy but my God that was poor. HH

Sometimes direct football pays off...
Don’t always need to pass 100 times!

Members online

Latest posts

Back