2 words - fks sake !!!!!!

Don't agree with Jan not being a good time. We recruit worldwide, so one mans Jan is another mans August.

I agree we need to move players on, but hard to see how we do that if we don't put them in the shop window.

I don't think Lawwell would chuck a title so save the old firm, but the danger of letting those cunts be so close to us is an unintentional loss of a title.
We could be level with huns and still win it.
Some of them are in the shop window, just the level of teams who want them could not match their wages, hence they are sitting on their arses.

Reading the comments from today big Phillips getting it rotten style..ffs Ano he’s no the best but come to fuck that second half the shitebags in the midfield acting like big lassies scared tpincase they got a ladder in there tights never helped scales or Phillips out it was a total surrender!!!!Rodgers could’ve hooked Taylor palma and brought on Bernardo and nawrocki,,moved scales left went 4-5-1…shocking display from manager and the majority of players but aj,Phillips,scales,,nope…also need to give Bain a shot of the gloves big joes like a third post?

Reading the comments from today big Phillips getting it rotten style..ffs Ano he’s no the best but come to fuck that second half the shitebags in the midfield acting like big lassies scared tpincase they got a ladder in there tights never helped scales or Phillips out it was a total surrender!!!!Rodgers could’ve hooked Taylor palma and brought on Bernardo and nawrocki,,moved scales left went 4-5-1…shocking display from manager and the majority of players but aj,Phillips,scales,,nope…also need to give Bain a shot of the gloves big joes like a third post?
The players should be hammered at training next week, run them hard, after that totally unacceptable display, from what I saw on youtube, sit them down and ask "Do you want to play for the Hoops ?" "Then prove it !!" the jersey should be given to those, who've earned the right to start, get them together as a team, and let them know the fans pay good money to watch them perform to the best of their ability, when you cross that white line, it's on you as a team to give 100% HH

I thought (and stupidly jinxed him by posting on here - so I accept full responsibility for his subsequent downfall) that Phillips started really positively. But let's be honest - he was bloody awful for the whole 2nd half and looked a total liability.

But you are correct - there were a lot of other similarly poor players today. I would hope that this was the wake up call we needed, but we seemed to have not learnt from several terrible performances this season.

We desperately need to buck our ideas up and very quickly. The players should be good enough to comfortably beat most domestic opposition most of the time. We are winning many games but it is often a struggle and I don't believe our tactics are helping our cause.

Ah well. This is all part of the rollercoaster ride of supporting a sports team. Mon the Hoops.

I thought (and stupidly jinxed him by posting on here - so I accept full responsibility for his subsequent downfall) that Phillips started really positively. But let's be honest - he was bloody awful for the whole 2nd half and looked a total liability.

But you are correct - there were a lot of other similarly poor players today. I would hope that this was the wake up call we needed, but we seemed to have not learnt from several terrible performances this season.

We desperately need to buck our ideas up and very quickly. The players should be good enough to comfortably beat most domestic opposition most of the time. We are winning many games but it is often a struggle and I don't believe our tactics are helping our cause.

Ah well. This is all part of the rollercoaster ride of supporting a sports team. Mon the Hoops.
Spot bb..but all over the park in different situations corners,free kicks,throw ins??we are fuckin lazy compare when the opposition any opposition get a throw in they’re players all seem to be in acres of space not a cunt man marking same way all set pieces!!!!can have all the skill in the world but its Guts and heart that win you games in Scotland ..this celtic side lack both I’m afraid to say,,the hunz are fuckin rotten but you give them a sniff of this title then they will bully us to fuck come the derby,,,,manager needs to get his mojo back pretty fuckin fast…

They're sitting on their arses because our manager doesn't like projects. Something he has said on more than one occassion
Whats a project anyway, they are pros from established leagues and International capped. Was MOR a project, the guy stated after his first Glasgow derby the speed the games is played at was a bit much for him. These players unlike Bain, McCarthy etc have sell on value. They are here to be coached and will either stay or go for big money.
BR took the job and knew the model, he can complain all he likes about the level he needs. he has imhereted a good squad and has "projects" in reserve to come through with coaching. If he is blaming his tools then he is not a very good coach considering what he has at his disposal. So he needs to just do what he does best and keep away from SMSM and out of context reporting. Big Ange was took out of context when saying in Europe Celtic have zero chance, he actually was stating that when you look at the worlds stars in the top teams, you might win 11 v 11 but in the real world you will be given zero chance.

Last edited:
Whats a project anyway, they are pros from established leagues and International capped. Was MOR a project, the guy stated after his first Glasgow derby the speed the games is played at was a bit much for him. These players unlike Bain, McCarthy etc have sell on value. They are here to be coached and will either stay or go for big money.
BR took the job and knew the model, he can complain about the level he needs
I've actually never heard, or read of him saying he doesn't like projects. Quite the opposite in fact. What I have heard him saying is we need first team ready players. I've absolutely no problem with him having that opinion. I actually agree with him, big time.

I've actually never heard, or read of him saying he doesn't like projects. Quite the opposite in fact. What I have heard him saying is we need first team ready players. I've absolutely no problem with him having that opinion. I actually agree with him, big time.
The term project was first used by hun media to silence the baying mob getting on a young players back. The opposite with us the MSM just tag ours shite, we know how it works. The huns have tried to copy the Celtic trading model but the finances are not there and the risk is high.

The reality for us is that between August and the New Year there is actually very little time to spend coaching our players. We have two matches most weeks so at most you'll get a day on the training pitch to practice tactics between games - plus they have to do their fitness training too.

Plus most of our players have to bugger off for a fortnight twice travelling Europe/the world in that time on international duty.

Every match we play is a high pressure/must win game so it makes it harder to blood our own youths and projects. The manager - like the fans - knew our new players had to hit the ground running and that is why our preference is for buying less slightly more expensive first team ready players.

We lost Jota, Starfelt & Mooy, along with bit-part players such as Haksabanovic. Their replacements have so far been inferior. We have been unlucky with injuries to CCV, Hatate, Maeda, etc, but every team suffers that. I think Mawrocki & Lagerbielke might be good signings in the long run, but things haven't been promising since they returned from injury.

Very true They’ll all be celebrating down the lodges the night And we’re still 5 points in front but this is a joke Lawwells back so is the shit football
Is he a jinx or just a Jonah ?
He’s neither! he’s an arsehole who shouldn’t be anywhere near the club for Lying to shareholders (twice on the same subject the 5WA )
He wasn’t about and Nicholson with Ange looked as if we were heading in a new direction and finally acting like we wanted to be a top professional club. Since he’s came back everything has went back to before.
I fail to see how we can blame the manager we played well enough in first half tactics and selection not questioned between OH and Palma the game should have been over.
Brendan has been sold a shite story to get him back

Shottsghirl in answer to your question it's not us. I attended the game today saw with my own eyes how projects don't win games. Oh shouldn't be here Yang THE SAME. Where are the decent players whom we used to buy . I'm thinking of the Harry Hoods , Dixie deans, Brian McClair , Davie Provan and others Tommy Coyne. This team of ours is going backwards. I can't for the life of me which is short see the board spend money over £5 million pounds in January.

He’s neither! he’s an arsehole who shouldn’t be anywhere near the club for Lying to shareholders (twice on the same subject the 5WA )
He wasn’t about and Nicholson with Ange looked as if we were heading in a new direction and finally acting like we wanted to be a top professional club. Since he’s came back everything has went back to before.
I fail to see how we can blame the manager we played well enough in first half tactics and selection not questioned between OH and Palma the game should have been over.
Brendan has been sold a shite story to get him back
There’s something stinking in the background at celtic at the moment??since lawell reappeared like Bobby Ewing in the shower things have started to unravel,if there’s a grudge match between the two then dermot desmond needs to intervene before it gets any worse..the manager should never be undermined by a pencil pusher!!

Not going to be a lot of activity in Jan, not really a good time for transfers and most players not playing for clubs tend to be dross. Summer signings will be the time for shiny players when contracts expire.
Lawwell also is not a mug, he will not spend on massive wages unless guys coming in are of a decent level and only when he can shot of dross sitting on benches.
Europe is merely a cah cow for Scotland, Lawwell or Celtic in general will not chuck a title to keep an old firm tag when in one swoop next year by winning the title he will have 50 mill plus. Celtic minded shareholders have a stake in keeping the club healthy. (huns will soon be in panic mode, they have a 10 mill deficiet player trading model and Sports direct up their shiter for cash, the firesale will be on soon)
Regardless of what opinions are expressed, the cost of salaries and stadium upkeep and keeping lights on comes at a high price, you only need to look over the river to see how hard it is when you need to go all in season after season with no rewards.
Thye damage today was we lost a bit of momentum to put more pressure on but the bottom line is simple, the huns need to keep on wining and have to keep a squad fit and healthy avoiding injuries and supensions.
This is all true Boab but we both know the powers (?) that be will do their level best to protect their team We have to get our act together and quick smart

Agree to a point Bridie but the goals came from the Scales and Taylor side of the park which almost every team has targeted this and last Season especially the better sides
In the CL
And not blaming them but we’re weak on that side think Taylor needs a break as he’s not the same player as last year to me down to the style or lack of it.
Would like to see a 3 man defence
CCV Nawrocki and Scales
With a 5 man midfield Iwata playing defence protector and twa upfront
Think it could work but then what the Donald Duck do I ken.
Just think we get over ran
Got it tight from twa guys called knuck and Dragg ER today mooffin oaf told them the prizes aren’t handed oot the noo was then informed aye but if we win oor game in hand we’d be I interjected at this point as Dragg was mumbling and told him you’d be in Second place ya fud
He left with his carer in the bin lorry to go eat some black bags Sad really
Anyhoo 352 the way to go ffs that’s ma PIN number

HH🫣

Agree to a point Bridie but the goals came from the Scales and Taylor side of the park which almost every team has targeted this and last Season especially the better sides
In the CL
And not blaming them but we’re weak on that side think Taylor needs a break as he’s not the same player as last year to me down to the style or lack of it.
Would like to see a 3 man defence
CCV Nawrocki and Scales
With a 5 man midfield Iwata playing defence protector and twa upfront
Think it could work but then what the Donald Duck do I ken.
Just think we get over ran
Got it tight from twa guys called knuck and Dragg ER today mooffin oaf told them the prizes aren’t handed oot the noo was then informed aye but if we win oor game in hand we’d be I interjected at this point as Dragg was mumbling and told him you’d be in Second place ya fud
He left with his carer in the bin lorry to go eat some black bags Sad really
Anyhoo 352 the way to go ffs that’s ma PIN number

HH🫣
I have been banging the 3 at the back set-up for months now, so no argument from me. I want Iwata to get a run of games now - none of this dropping a player for weeks cos they have an off-day (or in his case after several outstanding performances). I think he will offer protection to the 3 backs, he is comfortable on the ball and it frees up CalMac to play higher higher up the pitch or drop back if we are under pressure.

This gives us an extra player in midfield or we can adapt to 4 or even 5 at the back by having 1 or both wingbacks drop back if needed.

Back