20/21, The Covid Season.

I think some of the smaller clubs are used to getting by on very little money but it's the bigger clubs that have star players on expensive contracts that will have more money going out than coming in. We will be selling someone soon no doubt to stay afloat.
I know what you're saying, but some barely get by, and if things take another downturn, I think there'll be a few Clubs at risk.

Not that I know anything about their finances, but just using common logic based on the situation ie; their size, minus revenue, plus added costs of testing, or say, forfeited matches, or games that were due to be on TV, but then not shown due to scheduling issues for the re-arranged date etc.

The impact on the communities of the smaller Clubs due to this aswell, will, undoubtedly have a negative affect.

They also don't have the numbers that flock for season tickets, nor the fanatical following we have that rushed to renew theirs, or sign up, out of sheer love for the Club.

I hope you're right by the way, hate ti see any Club and support be liquidated...well almost any Club! 😂

Last edited:
Back