22/23 January Transfer Window.

If you look at the teams in the World Cup......Most of the best teams have at least one 'great player' ......Messi, Mbappe, etc etc........When the Germans were winning major trophies they also had great players in their team.....Look at them now......no great players and playin crap.......We had one in Larsson, and look how good we were with him......One great player can influence others in the team.....History has proven that...

So.....why don't we push the boat out, and buy a recognised 'great player'....I'm sure Ange knows a few......say.....spend 10 - 15 million on the one player.......I know wage restriction can hamper things but surely we can overcome that........A player of that quality would be a super star in the SPL ....and would also help us in the CL.......And, playing for us, would make him better and get our money back....when the time comes....

Or am I bletheren a lot o shite......:oops:

Italy 2020(1) never had a superstar...just saying

But a ken whit ye mean likesay😎👍

I hear what most of you are saying re players need to move on etc etc...but I don't like the idea of selling in the January Window a season and a half in (in this case a quarter of the season).
Especially if the player is an asset which I believe GG is. Might be just me but why disrupt what we have mid season for what will be a risk replacement as every transfer is.
Bigger picture for me would be plan to sell in the summer to maintain our drive towards the champions league qualification and give new ...hopefully better recruits the opportunity to prepare and settle.
I just think we don't need the disruption and don't see the urgency to accept his time is up. Of course Ange knows best so let's see if this pans out as per reports.

December every year we get the same media speculation that this one wants to go GG has refused his new deal he did not his agent probably did in the hope of a bigger cut he is awere Celtic have a good bank balance but don’t think they will overspend on Any player hope the big fella stays think he has a lot to offer some of of the players mentioned as potential buys have performed well in the WCUP so would be happy to see them at Celtic but wont pay much attention to the media or pundits who would like people to beleave they are in the know

Nope. Clickbait sites. And most are, they rely on clicks to sell advertising, including some of our own, correction, all of our own. If the product is free YOU are the product.

Aye, regurgitated 💩 most of it. Younger Generation beileve if it's on a Fanzine page it must be true, check the source of the story Generation generally from SMSM rag. Its all about the clicks.

Aye, regurgitated 💩 most of it. Younger Generation beileve if it's on a Fanzine page it must be true, check the source of the story Generation generally from SMSM rag. Its all about the clicks.
Totally TT, the younger generation are bombarded from Social (or as I call it Unsocial) media.
I myself, as a younger man used to believe if it was on the Ten o'Clock news it must be true. This was before the Internet. I started to become aware of the lies they fed us during the miners strike and the way they portrayed the miners on the news. Years later the 'its a good day to bury bad news' admission by one of Blairs aides on 9/11 made me realise how they manipulated the networks.
Nowadays its hard to believe anything we are told. so i just take it all with a pinch of salt, as an old sage used to say to me, it only hurts if you listen.

If you look at the teams in the World Cup......Most of the best teams have at least one 'great player' ......Messi, Mbappe, etc etc........When the Germans were winning major trophies they also had great players in their team.....Look at them now......no great players and playin crap.......We had one in Larsson, and look how good we were with him......One great player can influence others in the team.....History has proven that...

So.....why don't we push the boat out, and buy a recognised 'great player'....I'm sure Ange knows a few......say.....spend 10 - 15 million on the one player.......I know wage restriction can hamper things but surely we can overcome that........A player of that quality would be a super star in the SPL ....and would also help us in the CL.......And, playing for us, would make him better and get our money back....when the time comes....

Or am I bletheren a lot o shite......:oops:
There's that Ronaldo guy ,OH!!!!wait he's going to be the rangers new player manager🤣🤣🤣

Aye, the Daily Record is nowt but a Britnat comic, has been since I've been on this planet, wouldn't even line a budgie cage way the fuckin rag
Aye the Daily Beale is up to date with what the new manager is going to do it’s as if He informs i them before his players WHY is he under contract?

317630657_6050079715031883_3348228525121267249_n.jpg

It’s gone quite over there, the only daft comment from MadMick is that his team is as good as Celtic where do they find them the media are talking about Celtics buys and potential buys now normally if we look at a player with hours they are doing the same not a word this time wonder why ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back