Only someone not all there or someone anti Irish, would purposely set out to troll this type of thread.

Regardless of what you are or claim to be, "Big" ian you have achieved your aim! the aim a brit orange man would be real happy with and applauding themselves for.

No problem, if the likes of you are allowed to spoil topics, no point starting one! fair enough

job done for you "Big" ian
you can now go and get a cloth and wipe the mirror, so you can laugh at your self in the mirror big ian for you are the gas man "big" ian

??? some people get offended extremely easily then make wild accusations against people but hey ho if that’s YER BAG as I said wee James enjoy yer day keep yer accusations for someone who actually give a fuck ?????

Any pub playing Irish music, or what ignorant orange brits imagined sounded like or even looked like anything Irish was going on, was specifically targeted as being part of the 'Pan Irish Nationalist front'

Like the Irish language - Irish music really offends the orange brits, really irritates these lost boys, as all they have is a few wee marching tunes, most of those they borrowed from the vast Irish cultural tradition and perverted so their dodgy milkmen corps could march up and down to and for their wannabe village people baton twirlers to prance to.

Irish music upsets some :) to the point of some going out their way to destroy a window.
The most recent war, the troubles, what ever you want to call brit crown colonial systemic anti Irish abuse, some historian conclude, started with ‘The Tricolour Riots’ where a big fat mouth oaf ian paisley marched a group of axe wielding thugs into the Divis street to remove a tiny Irish flag, a symbol of distinct Irish cultural identity.

The music really irritates them, so much so another set out to break a window to stop them playing their music.

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite Christy Moore songs. As we see again a fascist tide rising, I wonder what side the church most of us on here grew up in will choose this time? Shamefully picked the fascists in the 30’s and 40’s and their followers in Central and South America in the 80’s and 90’s in El Salvador and Nicaragua. For all those who ignored them and fought Franco, Let us remember them tonight. Take it away Christie.

Members online

No members online now.

Back