You sing and play Michael? and what instrument?

on another note, Michael, just talking about the name the other day, with so many Irish variants of, Pat and Michael were the main names in Ireland for ever once.

Good name, one of the most memorable movie scenes from the Godfather II , The Father and baby son scene, Fields of Athenry Freedom fighter and for this great song and singer

guitar mainly Jim,wi a bit of banjo and mandolin,had a go at the harp but wis feckin useless!!! HH

ah could be wrong Jim,visited Newgrange and it wiz feckin surreal to be inside the place,when we came oot,i was talkin tae a "druid",i kid you not, and i asked him ,do you think there's a connection with the 96 stones that circle Newgrange and that the earth's elliptical orbit takes 96,000 years,jist sayin,have ye ever had a blank stare aff a druid!!!!!!!! geeza nurra stella!!!!!

Reactions: TET
I’m more of a mulligan and o’hare man myself pancake day was a classic

Ronny drew hes voice as he let's rip finnegans wake wow it's great just throw my heart on the ground and kick it over the bar that will do for me.

Or Olivia Newton John and John travolta summer dreams ???

I’m more of a mulligan and o’hare man myself pancake day was a classic
My rose has left me ???
??? Fuk honestly you’ve lost me ???

No ma bag TET enjoy ??

The go post what is your bag in a seperate topic! and not just troll and spoil threads with your imagined humour, ya half wit clown.

Last edited:
????? right DA
you should add another smiley face, you'll soon be the Big man on comedy shows with your self imagined humour! AWP

Any regular wee daft prick who actually calls himself 'big' online! now that's funny :) fair play to you.

Last edited:
Back