3 games to win the league…..update (countdown)

The next 3 , County, scum and St J.
I expect no worse than 7 points from that with 2 at home.
Thats 3 point lead with 5 to play.
Its in out hands thats for sure.
Although there could be a wee slip up before the end, same applies to the scum.
If we lift this league it will be an incredible achievement considering where we were less than a year ago.
A league cup double even more incredible.
A treble?
Would be amongst the best by any manager ever without doubt….especially against the bestest team ever world club euro CL europa greatest team ever in the whole wide world….😂

Only 8 games left, we’re 3 points in front plus a better goal difference, just need to hold our nerve and the league is ours….squeaky bum time 🤣
Squeaky bums are over at ibrox BB though I admit I'm anxious so may have to use fisianis anxiety cure.
Seen a wee bit of their pathetic pacomac display for their 150th(10th) anniversary.
Coloured pacomacs , the type you get for ten bob out of mountain warehouse and camping shops truly pathetic.
Only seen a wee bit because even sportshun would only show a wee bit of 50 thousand plums pulling plastic bags over their heads to celebrate .
Can just imagine a union bears meeting " I know whit tae dae😃 get 50 thousand red ,white and blue camping waterproofs and we'll get a discount cos were buying so many, in fact after it we could ask everyone to pack them all back into the wee bag and we can take them back get 10p back for every ten returned" 🙄
Wow that's a brilliant idea hector but first we'll need a share issue to raise the money . " whit? Mair confetti? ach duh ok then "
Were it really a 150th I'd be embarrassed by that, especially when I think back to our 125th the night of the famous victory over Barcelona and that was incredible and to this day ex players like xavi ( now Barcas manager), iniesta etc still talk of the legendary atmosphere and full stadium tifo. Truly awesome.
Aberdeen players and supporters probably thought that the club had put them out expecting heavy rain.
Zero atmosphere because they struggled.
Struggling in a game wouldnt affect the atmosphere of a Celtic anniversary no way.
Seen a better St Mirren tifo just recently.
No imagination whatsoever.

The next 3 , County, scum and St J.
I expect no worse than 7 points from that with 2 at home.
Thats 3 point lead with 5 to play.
Its in out hands thats for sure.
Although there could be a wee slip up before the end, same applies to the scum.
If we lift this league it will be an incredible achievement considering where we were less than a year ago.
A league cup double even more incredible.
A treble?
Would be amongst the best by any manager ever without doubt….especially against the bestest team ever world club euro CL europa greatest team ever in the whole wide world….😂
I'm hoping but also expecting them to drop points on the back of these red star games theyve been struggling and struggling even more so after their euro games so hopefully 🤞🏻 this might possibly be over quicker than we think but if we go there and play as we did first half last game against them they'll be wanting GVBs heid on a plate just like they did slippys before the pandemic hit.

Squeaky bums are over at ibrox BB though I admit I'm anxious so may have to use fisianis anxiety cure.
Seen a wee bit of their pathetic pacomac display for their 150th(10th) anniversary.
Coloured pacomacs , the type you get for ten bob out of mountain warehouse and camping shops truly pathetic.
Only seen a wee bit because even sportshun would only show a wee bit of 50 thousand plums pulling plastic bags over their heads to celebrate .
Can just imagine a union bears meeting " I know whit tae dae😃 get 50 thousand red ,white and blue camping waterproofs and we'll get a discount cos were buying so many, in fact after it we could ask everyone to pack them all back into the wee bag and we can take them back get 10p back for every ten returned" 🙄
Wow that's a brilliant idea hector but first we'll need a share issue to raise the money . " whit? Mair confetti? ach duh ok then "
Were it really a 150th I'd be embarrassed by that, especially when I think back to our 125th the night of the famous victory over Barcelona and that was incredible and to this day ex players like xavi ( now Barcas manager), iniesta etc still talk of the legendary atmosphere and full stadium tifo. Truly awesome.
Aberdeen players and supporters probably thought that the club had put them out expecting heavy rain.
Zero atmosphere because they struggled.
Struggling in a game wouldnt affect the atmosphere of a Celtic anniversary no way.
Seen a better St Mirren tifo just recently.
No imagination whatsoever.
They raised a few grand for that shitty display I'd be shouting for a stewards inquiry SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS I'd be shouting except I won't be cause I ain't a hun fucker I'm just a fucker 🤣

I know it's a very old cliche, of taking one game at a time, but for this title run in, I fail to see how it can be looked upon in any other way still.
Why?
Because there are so many outside factors, for which we have no control over still, and would drive you crazy trying to forsee all of them still, well for myself anyway.
Everyone seems to expect that when we do finally win the league, then it means guaranteed CL group stage football, but is that the case if the scum or even West ham win the europa league still?
Even the attitude of some teams still within the SPFL come the split. There still remains a realistic chance of Livi, Ross County, and St mirren making up the final top 6 places still, who would have thought that at the start of the season? So does that mean that the likes of such teams have a realistic chance of European football next season still?
If so, which I believe, then are the likes really going to have much interest in the final round of games? More chances of team's below them finishing on a higher points total but yet miss out on European football still?
The goal difference is already being looked upon as an extra point, but we already know the totally different attitude the likes of the minis and Livi, would approach a game against us, compared to the scum, so that goal difference could still be wiped out very easily still?
The focus has to remain solely upon ourselves at this time and hardly need any outside factors been used to take our eyes off the prizes and rewards that are on offer still, but not until they are finally secured imo

I know it's a very old cliche, of taking one game at a time, but for this title run in, I fail to see how it can be looked upon in any other way still.
Why?
Because there are so many outside factors, for which we have no control over still, and would drive you crazy trying to forsee all of them still, well for myself anyway.
Everyone seems to expect that when we do finally win the league, then it means guaranteed CL group stage football, but is that the case if the scum or even West ham win the europa league still?
Even the attitude of some teams still within the SPFL come the split. There still remains a realistic chance of Livi, Ross County, and St mirren making up the final top 6 places still, who would have thought that at the start of the season? So does that mean that the likes of such teams have a realistic chance of European football next season still?
If so, which I believe, then are the likes really going to have much interest in the final round of games? More chances of team's below them finishing on a higher points total but yet miss out on European football still?
The goal difference is already being looked upon as an extra point, but we already know the totally different attitude the likes of the minis and Livi, would approach a game against us, compared to the scum, so that goal difference could still be wiped out very easily still?
The focus has to remain solely upon ourselves at this time and hardly need any outside factors been used to take our eyes off the prizes and rewards that are on offer still, but not until they are finally secured imo
I can see them dropping more points.Thought their win over Dortmund might have gave them a lift but they look done.Cup game then Ross County then end the bastards at the bigotdome.Thats thats im hoping for.

Aye, it's simple 1 GAME AT A TIME, We're still in with a chance of The Treble, Scottish Cup Quarter Final up next Dundee Utd away, a week today. Then back too the league duty before international break, Ross County are pushing for a top 6 finish so it won't be an easy game win t, then pressure on theRangers who have Dundee away, after a midweek game in Serbia, nae luck😂🖕😂

Then a trip tae the bigot dome, there could be 4 scenario's going in to the GLASGOW DERBY. Even on pts(NAW), 1pt lead in our favour(NAW ) 4pt lead((MIBBIE) 6pt Lead(WOULD, FUCKIN LOIVE IT) 😂😂😂

International break, 6 of us heading to Liverpool , for a Mon to Friday break, at the time it was booked hoping there would be a wee trip tae Cardiff on the Wedensday, unfortunately there won't be a game, but fuck it we're still going.
😂🥃🍺🤪🥃🍺😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back