3 games to win the league…..update (countdown)

You've me clane bate there hi cos I don't believe I've seen either TV show nor film.

Biddly biddly, Fuck Rodgers!
Crazy loved Blake’s Seven and it’s being re-made for the Sci-fly channel. 13 episodes.
But do you remember The Water Margin

HH 😂

Crazy loved Blake’s Seven and it’s being re-made for the Sci-fly channel. 13 episodes.
But do you remember The Water Margin

HH 😂
I remember fuck all Grasshopper, still have PTSD from burnin the wrists aff meself with thon big cauldrony-looking yoke :ROFLMAO:

We're not going to drop many points with the strength and depth of the our squad. Kyogo just coming back into the team and raring to go, some of the youngsters who have already shown they can cut it and Ange saying every man is gagging to play. Nope, we aren't going to lose the league this season.

We are 6 points clear with a huge goal difference in our favour despite having played only 16 home games and 18 away. OFFC have played 17 each home and away. It has been a fantastic achievement so far in this amazing season of transition. Let's get the job done next week to virtually guarantee the title.
We beat the huns on the first off May we are the champions
Absolutely Mc to true

We are one victory from the holy grail, no one gave us a chance, but here we stand 1 victory to the champions league, common the hoops let's do it, we shall not be moved not by the hearts the hibs or the sevco, we shall not be moved, this team deserve so much credit, here we stand on the verge off greatness who knows we're Ange is leading us, hopefully to future glory, Mon the hoops

Members online

Back