3 games to win the league…..update (countdown)

Aye, yee can smell the fear off the Huns, mibbie it's just bad 3 Bears Odour, Body Odour, Bobby Odour & Bum Odour, Sweat, Piss & Shit. Whatever it is the Huns no their year of Champions is nearly over.

5 games left, Ross County, Rangers, Motherwell, Hearts, Dundee Utd, have no idea how the SPFL super fixture fixer Computer will draw it. The Hun game 1st so its not a title decider, then away, home, away, home

Expecting a lot of hun pain & tears in the coming weeks, I think they'll beat Braga for what it's worth, with extratime & mibbie pens.

Hopefully our wide players will utilise Hampdens width, tae run at the hun fullbacks. Put them tae the sword by halftime. Probably them 1st up of the last 5, so we don't win the lge that day, could take a big step towards it with a win.

The next few weeks could be very intresting
🥃🍺👍Slainte
As for Braga one tim replied to a tweet from one of the deluded about Europe...
‘You're working for us now. Make sure you beat Braga and keep the coefficient up so we qualify for automatic CL entry season after next. Run through brick walls if you have to’.
😂😂😂

For those of us that think it’s all over already I’ve two words, Scott McDonald
Yes yes thanks for that Micky mck - fuk ye say that fur 🙈 have been trying my best to eradicate all that from my memory.
You're of course correct but this side wont be thinking past the next game and will not implode the opposite is my belief that we will win every game they're all tough games as it should be after split but I've no doubts we'll see it through HH

Fact is we must lose 3 of the 5 post split games or 2 and draw 2 and thats not going to happen not under this manager and the team hes assembled is on a par with the Avengers ( not steeds avengers 🙄 showing my age I'll just shut up noo
I think we could lose it if we drew 2 and lost one winter ?. Don’t see Ange or this squad allowing that to happen though

Anything's possible we could draw 5 but I'll be really surprised if this side loses any
I can really see us kicking on, moving through the gears, slipping it into overdrive and into cruise control, not much of a betting man, but I think we’ll score at least 3 goals in every game, with the possibility someone gonna get another doing, hope it’s the Huns….anyone fancy a 5-0 ….again 💚

We're not going to drop many points with the strength and depth of our squad. Kyogo just coming back into the team and raring to go, some of the youngsters who have already shown they can cut it and Ange saying every man is gagging to play. Nope, we aren't going to lose the league this season.

I know we're trying not to count our chickens before our eggs but there is one man who I have faith in to get us over the line. No not Ange.
Callum McGregor.
We have rightly sung the praises of Ange and the players he's brought in but Calmac has more than filled a very large pair of boots namely Broonies. He has changed from a quiet boy to a Leader of men. Lets not underestimate the job he had after last season's debacle.He must have been desperate to speak out but it wasn't his place to do so.
Credit to Ange he recognised he had a leader in waiting and handed him the armband, it was a wise move.
So while we won't take anything for granted I have faith in Calmac to get us there before the last game.
Rodgers and others will be tempting him with pots of gold no doubt in the close season, but that's for another thread. HH Callum.

Countdown is it, oh yes.

48609719-10046933-image-m-80_1633029674611.jpg

I'm not celebrating till its in the bag. Helicopter Sunday is still raw.
We have a new squad who haven't felt pressure anywhere near like what they are going to experience next weekend. Knowing that the league can almost be done and dusted in one hand, if we win, but also knowing what could possibly happen IF we lose!! Hearts never give us an easy game....ever. The scum and hearts are definitely games we could lose 😱😱😱 if that happens, then the pressure will all be on Celtic!!! I feel sick just thinking about it 🤣🤣🤣

We are 6 points clear with a huge goal difference in our favour despite having played only 16 home games and 18 away. OFFC have played 17 each home and away. It has been a fantastic achievement so far in this amazing season of transition. Let's get the job done next week to virtually guarantee the title.

Back