3 good bhoys

Jinky1962

I was on a weeks holiday in santa ponsa during the summer. Me and a few mates where having a pint sitting outside the bar enjoying the sun a woman I'd say she was in her mid fifty trips and falls about 20 feet away. My mates where getting up to help but 3 young lads in thier late teens came to her aid they helped the woman to a table beside us got her a cup of tea and made sure she was ok.it was a nice thing to see especially as the 3 lads had celtic tops on.even if they had different football tops on it was a good act of kindness. But they had celtic tops on that made me feel quite proud as first impressions count fair play to the boys you done yourselves proud and your club .hail hail

Great story - I recently travelled to Edinburgh on the day Hearts were playing Celtic but I was not going to the game. There were 4 young lads on the train going to the game and they were a credit to the club offering elderly people seats etc... They even avoided biting when two Jambos started shouting anti-Catholic rhetoric from the adjoin carriage. Credit to our club. Great story Jinky from Santa Ponsa (y)

I was on a weeks holiday in santa ponsa during the summer. Me and a few mates where having a pint sitting outside the bar enjoying the sun a woman I'd say she was in her mid fifty trips and falls about 20 feet away. My mates where getting up to help but 3 young lads in thier late teens came to her aid they helped the woman to a table beside us got her a cup of tea and made sure she was ok.it was a nice thing to see especially as the 3 lads had celtic tops on.even if they had different football tops on it was a good act of kindness. But they had celtic tops on that made me feel quite proud as first impressions count fair play to the boys you done yourselves proud and your club .hail hail

It's common decency and what we do

HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back