Not just a believer in one conspiracy, he believes in them all. There is a diagnosis for that condition.

Here wtf is wi all the new council swimming pools springing up everywhere ??

Waited 50 mins on a taxi. Aidy late ?

Couldnt find a brolly so rocking a peaky blinder flat cap. Goes wi my blond hair. ?

Lovin this shammy.

Nothing stitched in though ?

The Clinton's are murderers http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/DEAD/clinton.bodycount.gif google "podesta art collection" to see the type of people they hang out with, Bill Clinton visited Lolita Island 26 times, a place where children were kept in dungeons as sex slaves, then there's the emails exposing the clintons and podesta attending "pizza parties" codename for pedo snuff parties, or google "clinton spirit cooking". Only by investigating outwith the owned & controlled mainstream media will you get a sniff of the evil that Trump is fighting on a daily basis. The more people know the better to expose these evil bst'rds

That may well be so.

I have no idea TT

But for a man looking for a conversation about his views, you still haven't actually had a conversation about your views. You have put forward some videos that seem to even conflict with your now stated purpose.

Your stated purpose of exposing The clintons as murderers has only come to light in this latest outburst, which is totally different from the anarchist propaganda you have been putting forward in most of your videos. You also seem to be promoting fascist ideology, without actually being candid.

Your doing it on Celtic blog and you still haven't given any coherrent sources for your thoughts. You may actually be calumniating innocent people? Based on the unsubstantiated thoughts of Hitler, Anarchists and openly luciferian dogma.

Now you may well be right about some of your theories? Who knows for sure? But your distasteful style and your vitriolic outbursts and ramrodding diabolical malfeasance suggest to me that you are projecting some of your inner conscience outwardly due to some pathology.

You may mean well but in fact you come across as part of the problem with often times referencing unqualified researchers or clandestine characters to say the least. Shady, Matrix, Cube, Deep voice and all the rest of your dodgy sources of information may actually be in place to detract from the conviction of real crimes through misinformation and distortion of the truth to make convictions less likely for some of elite monsters of the world.

But that doesnt even touch the fact you fail to address anybodies concerns about your motivations, or your good will and it certainly doesnt belong on a football site in its present indigestible style.

I wish you well on your quest to expose the pizzagate scandal if thats your real motivation. However, if your a missinformation troll then gonna no do that anymore.

You want chat on football then join in.

You want a chat on pizzagate open your own thread.

You want to chat about the springtime of hitler in germany and the author of the script in the Producers then open a thread on it.

You feel you have an important mission then open a thread on it.[/QUOTE]

That may well be so.

I have no idea TT

But for a man looking for a conversation about his views, you still haven't actually had a conversation about your views. You have put forward some videos that seem to even conflict with your now stated purpose.

Your stated purpose of exposing The clintons as murderers has only come to light in this latest outburst, which is totally different from the anarchist propaganda you have been putting forward in most of your videos. You also seem to be promoting fascist ideology, without actually being candid.

Your doing it on Celtic blog and you still haven't given any coherrent sources for your thoughts. You may actually be calumniating innocent people? Based on the unsubstantiated thoughts of Hitler, Anarchists and openly luciferian dogma.

Now you may well be right about some of your theories? Who knows for sure? But your distasteful style and your vitriolic outbursts and ramrodding diabolical malfeasance suggest to me that you are projecting some of your inner conscience outwardly due to some pathology.

You may mean well but in fact you come across as part of the problem with often times referencing unqualified researchers or clandestine characters to say the least. Shady, Matrix, Cube, Deep voice and all the rest of your dodgy sources of information may actually be in place to detract from the conviction of real crimes through misinformation and distortion of the truth to make convictions less likely for some of elite monsters of the world.

But that doesnt even touch the fact you fail to address anybodies concerns about your motivations, or your good will and it certainly doesnt belong on a football site in its present indigestible style.

I wish you well on your quest to expose the pizzagate scandal if thats your real motivation. However, if your a missinformation troll then gonna no do that anymore.

You want to chat about the springtime of hitler in germany and the author of the script in the Producers then open a thread on it.

You feel you have an important mission then open a thread on it.
[/QUOTE]
Very well put TET but that crap from tt was not anarchist propaganda, us anarchists have more sense ? HH

That may well be so.

I have no idea TT

[/QUOTE]
Dam it!!a was gony write that??

That may well be so.

I have no idea TT

I would strongly encourage everybody and anybody to frequent the sacraments of the Holy Catholic Church, I would strongly encourage anyone to read the encyclicals and bulls of the famous popes. I would especially encourage the research and diligent reading of the Holy Catholic church Fathers and doctors and their understanding of virtue, sacraments, sacramentals and the purpose of life.

But, i realise that there are so many distractions in the world that very few ever read these important historical and brilliant minds.

Now, just for you TT

I have attached someone who promotes a different worldview from the mystical body of christ, and therefore christ himself, as being the sole creator of the universe.

This guy believes that Lucifer is misunderstood and really is our true God of this planet. His ideas are very strong in the new age and truth movements. But really they are rehashing of ancient, gnostic, heretical and esoteric ideologies referred to in scripture as the mystery religions, expertly categorised and analysed and exposed as keek by the Famous church father and Bishop of lyon Ireneus in his book against heresies written approx 150 AD.

These new age ideas aren't new age at all, they are very, very old fallacies related to the Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian and Ancient Sumerian magical and alchemical knowledge cults.

These include Kabbalah. Tarot, Masonry and all crafts knowledge, with some ancient eastern cult/religion thrown in for good measure.

The Albigensian crusade was fought against these occult groups. They promote lucifer as equal to God. The Luciferian dogma itself. He didn't rebel, he wasn't created, he is God of matter. The other God is god spirit only. The same dualistic ideology of Manichaeism.

There is a theory kicking around that these dudes could beat the Catholic church so they infiltrated and aim to take control of its hierarchy and destroy from within what they could not destroy from without. Which would drive the sheep into the hands of the wolves outside the church to get away from the wolves who has breached the holy of holies with the church.

BUT THAT TOO WAS EVEN SUGGESTED WOULD BE THE END OF THE CHURCH BY THE CHURCH FATHERS THEMSELVES.

BUT THEY ALL WARNED THAT EVEN IF THAT HAPPENS TO HOLD TO THE FAITH EVEN UNTO DEATH, EVEN DEATH ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR FAITH.

Now suppose we are in the end times, and the anti christ is about to reveal himslef. What has that got to do with football?

Anyway I don't subscribe to this dudes views in this short video. But he does succinctly cover the luciferian dogma very well. And it is very similar to the kind of stuff you promote TT. I show it to show the subtle snare of the evil one. Sounds quite enticing. But he is the pied Piper.

I would strongly encourage everybody and anybody to frequent the sacraments of the Holy Catholic

Think av tracked Thai down,,tet you sound like a intelligent man(or woman)answer this question for him please!,life or death!!??

Hahahahaha its funny you would pick that hand symbol because i just watched a weird fruitloop with the exact same hand signal and he explains it as the sign of helios or alexander the great holding a discus.

Last edited:
The Clinton's are murderers http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/DEAD/clinton.bodycount.gif google "podesta art collection" to see the type of people they hang out with, Bill Clinton visited Lolita Island 26 times, a place where children were kept in dungeons as sex slaves, then there's the emails exposing the clintons and podesta attending "pizza parties" codename for pedo snuff parties, or google "clinton spirit cooking". Only by investigating outwith the owned & controlled mainstream media will you get a sniff of the evil that Trump is fighting on a daily basis. The more people know the better to expose these evil bst'rds
Built by prods and set sail with a fire onboard, fact not conspiracy.

Reactions: TET
Hahahahaha its funny you would pick that hand symbol because i just watched a weird fruitloop with the exact same hand signal and he explains it as the sign of helios or alexander the great holding a discus.
Absolute fruitcakes,,by the way adolf looks a bit John Inman in that pic?ao,io,the beast from the Pitt,,that McDonald’s. Golden m sign starting look a bit like a pagan meeting place?

There is a famous kids song that had its lyrics changed in UK. Apparently it was a mock song about the actions of a Catholic priest during the consecration rite, the transubstantiation of water and wine into the real presence.

Anyway, it would seem quite offensive to catholics hence it was very popular during the ascendancy period. But instead of the original song words it now called the Hokey Cokey.

Seems in USA it appears to still have the original lyrics. hahahaha

Hocus Pocus of the priest and his dance during consecration aka the Hokey Pokey

There is a famous kids song that had its lyrics changed in UK. Apparently it was a mock song about the actions of a Catholic priest during the consecration rite, the transubstantiation of water and wine into the real presence.

Anyway, it would seem quite offensive to catholics hence it was very popular during the ascendancy period. But instead of the original song words it now called the Hokey Cokey.

Seems in USA it appears to still have the original lyrics. hahahaha

Hocus Pocus of the priest and his dance during consecration aka the Hokey Pokey
Need to ask father Tom to do it on Sunday?tell u how it goes,,,?

Was hoping that a lack of fuel would starve the Fire here.

Isolating people to me is heading towards an elitist regime. I never like seeing a group of people giving someone a kicking, goes against the values I was brought up with. The huddle - we all identify with - is meant to generate a bond.

No idea what TT has said that has upset so many 'well known members' , all of whom I have the utmost respect for. Great posts on here from all of you.

For someone new coming here this sort of thread makes everyone look bad.

We are here to reflect an ' all are welcome' attitude I hope.

Kicking someone onto the street is not the Celtic Way.
ic abn
Hope I haven't offended anyone with this, but had to get it off my chest.

Commodore 64 .. U- boat commander. Das Boot, lol ( submerged, old technology) ;)

Agree and seen as how I started the topic, I'll add he was not the only one going way off topic for their own convictions and different subject / agenda.

Why I removed the posts and title, that was supposed to be about questioning 'british history' and their myths and rhetoric!, as between the Hitler reviews and Evangelicalism, they made the topic irrelevant.

no wonder the likes of Rees Mogg can not only get away with but receive applause for talking selective BS on BBC prime time about the very initial topic of Churchill, being a supposed unquestionable Hero. The Boer war concentration camps were designed to feed the vulnerable according to Rees Mogg!

Anyway pointless discussing that now.

looks like Thai Tim has removed himself or been removed, so for other topics sake, the whole point of starting one with a subject matter!

A suggestion to those giving advice that they consider their own advice.

"You want to chat about the springtime of hitler in germany or Catholicism or any other religion then open a thread on it."

Last edited:
Back