Was hoping that a lack of fuel would starve the Fire here.

Isolating people to me is heading towards an elitist regime. I never like seeing a group of people giving someone a kicking, goes against the values I was brought up with. The huddle - we all identify with - is meant to generate a bond.

No idea what TT has said that has upset so many 'well known members' , all of whom I have the utmost respect for. Great posts on here from all of you.

For someone new coming here this sort of thread makes everyone look bad.

We are here to reflect an ' all are welcome' attitude I hope.

Kicking someone onto the street is not the Celtic Way.

Hope I haven't offended anyone with this, but had to get it off my chest.

Commodore 64 .. U- boat commander. Das Boot, lol ( submerged, old technology) ;)
flat earth,bendy watter,nae such thing as gravity,masonic conspiracy,transgender conspiracy,all good for a laugh,then holocaust denial, hhmmm, starts gettin creepy, up periscope i say,spidey senses start tinglin, i. for one do not in any wish to be associated with someone of that mind set!

You know Lemon, I'm sure you mean well and your probably a very nice guy, but unfortunately you come across as a tad naive and gullible with a "holier than thou" patronizing attitude.

My parents went to their graves thinking German's enjoyed raping women and bayoneting babies. In recent history, the media convinced the majority that Saddam Hussain had weapons of mass destruction and killed babies from incubators. Even today the media has convinced the masses its a good thing to open our borders to millions of people who hate our culture, think gays should be thrown off tall buildings and woman deserve to be raped if they expose any flesh. Anyone protesting this engineered invasion is labelled a far right wing racist. Every day for the last 3 years the media conjure up negative stories to demonize Trump and most of the gullible people never question why, they go along with the propaganda, echoing the medias frenzy, believing Trump is a white supremacist fascist misogynist demonic ugly dangerous president that was only voted in by far right fascists, idiots and deplorables. That's what the media want you to believe and so that's exactly what gullible people go along with. Has Trump lied to go to war, causing millions of deaths and untold misery and destruction? The answer is NO. Have recent Presidents lied to go to war, causing millions of deaths and untold misery and destruction? The answer is YES. So why is Trump vilified while no one seems to bat an eyelid to the actual murderers? The answer is propaganda!

Ironically, the real white supremacists that engineered WW1 and WW2 were British. They were the people who owned the colonies of the British Empire, you know, the places where a white man could steal the resources of countries in Africa and India and turn the natives into slaves for the superior white man to boss over. The same people who wrote the history books and made mass murderer white Supremacist Winston Churchill a national hero and made Hitler a demon.

You have obviously misunderstood me, I too have no time for these horrible type of people who enjoy giving Nazi salutes and hate foreigners, however, I do not trust history as written by our white supremacist ancestors and I'm not fooled by their blatant propaganda. I wanted to know why the German people LOVED Hitler, understand how he came to power and what was the REAL reason for the world wars. I believe the videos I posted, including "The Greatest Story NEVER Told", help with that understanding.

The strange fact that you exhibit zero tolerance for truth but claim to be of the truth movement should be high alert enough for anybody.

Im all for truth. Real truth!!!

Your not really into real truth though.Your not asking questions based on your findings. Your here telling people your version of truth and some of it is quite distasteful.

You take some interesting observations from acute and narrow perspectives then twist them to suit an agenda, but thats what all propaganda does, it distorts the truth.

Now I love all history and i love all the subjective perspective and as many as i can get to try and get a more objective picture of the truth. The more objective the picture the more clear the vision of truth.

Its very difficult to take truth and succintly present the full depth of truth.

But most people want a quick answer which is why the propaganda machines in press are so powerful.

Anyway to cut to the chase. You are not taking a very broad look at the subjects you present, to date. You use propaganda tools. You write very well when you choose to do so.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion your a misinformation, Jabba troll trying to smear Celtic sites with rank rotten perspectives.

There are a lot of interesting topics that you get piqued on, but your lack of virtue or genuine stable gestures suggest your here to make a mess and annoy people all for your master the Scottish Goebels himself.

All psychopaths can paint a picture to get power, but, when they get power their use of it is self oriented, vitriolic and rancid.

That applies to all Psychos in History. Hitler was a top level psycho.
You want to know why A psycho got power?

They all do. Its called manaipulation of people who suffer by blaming a false cause, galvanising support, then directing attention to division to get power while exercising the power you crave in whatever way you want, usually sadistic power rituals and personal wealth growth.

Hitler was a damaged character used by rich people to create wealth while he used them to get power.

But thats the same thing the established powers all over the world do every day all through the centuries.

You want to know if Hitler was missunderstood. Read the Nuremburg trials. Was he aware of a world wide conspiracy, you bet your life he was, he was funded by it.

IS hitler causation and solution a better solution to solve the world problems.

No he was a psycho path. He wasnt interested in solving problems he just wanted power to hurt people he hated.

Were the people he hated the real reason for his hatred? Some of them may have been but the vast majority of them were innocnet and many, many real evil people who punished germany and ordinary germans were not targeted under Hitlers psychosis.

Germany was run by nutcases prior to world war 1
As was every first world power.

But they all convince their people taht they have the correct solution to their problems which usually involves blaming somebody else, stealing their wealth and then murdering them through war or genocides, and best of all convincing their supporters it was virtuous.

Take your peirs morgan character. Psychopath who likes to interview psychopaths. Thought Churchill was hero but Stalin was evil
There are other pyschos who will tell you Churchill was evil Stalin was hero.
And there are other psychos who will tell you Hitler was Evil and Stalin was evil but Franco was hero.

It all depends on the twisted propaganda you buy. But if you look at them all you find quite quickly they are all psychos some more heinous than the other ones.

And all the good people are dead fighting over who the good leaders really are.

For me churchill is exactly same as Hitler when it comes to repugnancy, but Hitler lost the war and thus is remembered as Evil by more people.

I cant imagine Julius caesar was so popular outside of rome and well even the other psychos there decided they wanted him stabbed in back.

What about the Polish people TT

Did they deserve the treatment they received from Austria, Prussia and Russia before ww1?
Did they deserve to get part of their nation back at versaille treaty? Did Poland deserve to be removed form the map for 200+ years under triple occupation from above 3 countries?
Did Poland deserve to be invaded by Hitler and brutally imprisoned in their own state under nazi occupation. Did they deserve the deal between Stalin and Hitler to give the other part of Poland to the soviet system? Did they deserve to be liberated after Stalin got his war machine into proper gear only to find themsleves not liberated but imprisoned under a new occupation?

Was Britain wrong to honour its promise to Poland to go to war with Germany if they invaded?
Was Britain correct in letting Stalin erect an iron curtain? Was Britain an ally of Stalin in WW2?

IS occupation by NAzi soviet pact in Poland bad but total occupation by Soviets fine and dandy?

Was Britain not expected to be Hitlers ally in 2nd world war?
Wasnt Hannover and prussia always allied by Britain before 1914?

What happened to all the Royal connections in Germany after ww1?

Last edited:
You know Lemon, I'm sure you mean well and your probably a very nice guy, but unfortunately you come across as a tad naive and gullible with a "holier than thou" patronizing attitude.

My parents went to their graves thinking German's enjoyed raping women and bayoneting babies. In recent history, the media convinced the majority that Saddam Hussain had weapons of mass destruction and killed babies from incubators. Even today the media has convinced the masses its a good thing to open our borders to millions of people who hate our culture, think gays should be thrown off tall buildings and woman deserve to be raped if they expose any flesh. Anyone protesting this engineered invasion is labelled a far right wing racist. Every day for the last 3 years the media conjure up negative stories to demonize Trump and most of the gullible people never question why, they go along with the propaganda, echoing the medias frenzy, believing Trump is a white supremacist fascist misogynist demonic ugly dangerous president that was only voted in by far right fascists, idiots and deplorables. That's what the media want you to believe and so that's exactly what gullible people go along with. Has Trump lied to go to war, causing millions of deaths and untold misery and destruction? The answer is NO. Have recent Presidents lied to go to war, causing millions of deaths and untold misery and destruction? The answer is YES. So why is Trump vilified while no one seems to bat an eyelid to the actual murderers? The answer is propaganda!

Ironically the real white supremacists that engineered WW1 and WW2 were British. They were the people who owned the colonies of the British Empire, you know, the places where a white man could steal the resources of countries in Africa and India and turn the natives into slaves for the superior white man to boss over. The same people who wrote the history books and made mass murderer white Supremacist Winston Churchill a national hero and made Hitler a demon.

You have obviously misunderstood me, I too have no time for these horrible type of people who enjoy giving Nazi salutes and hate foreigners, however, I do not trust history as written by our white supremacist ancestors and I'm not fooled by their blatant propaganda. I wanted to know why the German people LOVED Hitler, understand how he came to power and what was the REAL reason for the world wars. I believe the videos I posted, including "The Greatest Story NEVER Told", help with that understanding.

Germany was on it's knees in the aftermath of WWI. The reparations demanded by the Triple Alliance left the country demoralised and in need of a beacon hope.

The rest is history.

The only difference in this interpretation of history, is that it was not an objective and one-sided perspective; it was recorded by all parties involved in the theatre of the Second World War, most significantly - by the Reich itself.

Their detailed description of eliminating inferior races (by their definition), is not subject to misinterpretation. Anyone who can refute or ignore their horrors is not only unfit to describe themselves as being affined with Celtic, but is unfit to be described as a member of humanity.

There is no counter-argument to support a system that promoted the systematic destruction of a race based on a distorted perception of religion.

That argument also stands up against the genocide committed by the Empire as it blazed its bloody trail all around the globe.

One does not negate the other and it would appear the entire point of this thread was to clearly establish the extreme hypocrisy that is painted long down the spine of british history.

But let's look at the modern era while we're at it? Let's look at Trump and his daily diet of lies, racism, brinkmanship, misogyny and his complete deference to Putin and MBS?

He lost the popular vote by over 3 million and that's with rigged elections and Russian interference. The Democrats defeated themselves by following the corporate pack and by refusing to challenge the absolute debacle which is the electoral college.

Trump's core vote was built on white evangelical halfwits and the corrupted oligarchs of Big Pharma, Big Tobacco, Big Guns and Big Oil. Not to mention the collective efforts ofBill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones and Fox News.

You talk of previous administrations entering into war. Those were unjustified and despicable acts of cowardice, but be under no illusion that Trump would not stick his tiny, tiny hands into that particular minefield if he could. He is preparing troops to enter Venezuela. He has openly shown hostility in Korean waters. He has openly threatened Iran.

If not for a remarkable show of restraint (for once) by The Pentagon - Trump would have undoubtedly committed an act of war against any, or all, of the aforementioned.

Robert Mueller will present findings within the next three months which will show the full extent of Trump's lies and unscrupulous behaviour and when the Democratic Senate requests that the Governor of the IRS presents Trump's tax returns, then the American populace will see decades of tax-evasion which even minty moonbeams would be in awe of.

Ironically - you tend to defer to a twisted analysis of the Muslim population of the world. I too have issues with how Islam and Sharia Law is interpreted, but your insinuation is a massive indictment of an entire faith group and that is particularly puzzling for someone who lives in a part of a continent which also includes the largest Muslim community in the world in Indonesia.

I find you distasteful and odious, I'm sure that that sentiment is reciprocated. If that is the case, then I will be mightily relieved.

I believe that you are racist to the core and that you inhabit a part of the world which enables a little material wealth to exploit and manipulate a largely impoverished indigenous population.

I don't like your vibe, Tyrannosaurus Tim.......your wiring seems faulty!

TET,could'nt have put it better if i tried, cblog was infested with that pish,let these hun troll bastards know we are wise to them, if he's a misguided tim, my apologies,but with his slanted perspective and the values of our club, i can only draw one conclusion, he's a hun troll,sorry folks that's why he's blocked,if ye's think every poster on here is a true Celtic fan, wake up!!!!!

Germany was on it's knees in the aftermath of WWI. The reparations demanded by the Triple Alliance left the country demoralised and in need of a beacon hope.

The rest is history.

The only difference in this interpretation of history, is that it was not an objective and one-sided perspective; it was recorded by all parties involved in the theatre of the Second World War, most significantly - by the Reich itself.

Their detailed description of eliminating inferior races (by their definition), is not subject to misinterpretation. Anyone who can refute or ignore their horrors is not only unfit to describe themselves as being affined with Celtic, but is unfit to be described as a member of humanity.

There is no counter-argument to support a system that promoted the systematic destruction of a race based on a distorted perception of religion.

That argument also stands up against the genocide committed by the Empire as it blazed its bloody trail all around the globe.

One does not negate the other and it would appear the entire point of this thread was to clearly establish the extreme hypocrisy that is painted long down the spine of british history.

But let's look at the modern era while we're at it? Let's look at Trump and his daily diet of lies, racism, brinkmanship, misogyny and his complete deference to Putin and MBS?

He lost the popular vote by over 3 million and that's with rigged elections and Russian interference. The Democrats defeated themselves by following the corporate pack and by refusing to challenge the absolute debacle which is the electoral college.

Trump's core vote was built on white evangelical halfwits and the corrupted oligarchs of Big Pharma, Big Tobacco, Big Guns and Big Oil. Not to mention the collective efforts ofBill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones and Fox News.

You talk of previous administrations entering into war. Those were unjustified and despicable acts of cowardice, but be under no illusion that Trump would not stick his tiny, tiny hands into that particular minefield if he could. He is preparing troops to enter Venezuela. He has openly shown hostility in Korean waters. He has openly threatened Iran.

If not for a remarkable show of restraint (for once) by The Pentagon - Trump would have undoubtedly committed an act of war against any, or all, of the aforementioned.

Robert Mueller will present findings within the next three months which will show the full extent of Trump's lies and unscrupulous behaviour and when the Democratic Senate requests that the Governor of the IRS presents Trump's tax returns, then the American populace will see decades of tax-evasion which even minty moonbeams would be in awe of.

Ironically - you tend to defer to a twisted analysis of the Muslim population of the world. I too have issues with how Islam and Sharia Law is interpreted, but your insinuation is a massive indictment of an entire faith group and that is particularly puzzling for someone who lives in a part of a continent which also includes the largest Muslim community in the world in Indonesia.

I find you distasteful and odious, I'm sure that that sentiment is reciprocated. If that is the case, then I will be mightily relieved.

I believe that you are racist to the core and that you inhabit a part of the world which enables a little material wealth to exploit and manipulate a largely impoverished indigenous population.

I don't like your vibe, Tyrannosaurus Tim.......your wiring seems faulty!
the sad thing is TT does'nt give a phuq about counter arguments, no matter how factual or how eloquent,he claims to be an enlightened free thinker and anyone who disagrees with him is indoctrinated!!!! ffs, he's not worth the time,life is too short,when he denied the holocaust,that is him shot to phuq!!!! fuxake bhoys!

The strange fact that you exhibit zero tolerance for truth but claim to be of the truth movement should be high alert enough for anybody.

Im all for truth. Real truth!!!

Your not really into real truth though.Your not asking questions based on your findings. Your here telling people your version of truth and some of it is quite distasteful.

You take some interesting observations from acute and narrow perspectives then twist them to suit an agenda, but thats what all propaganda does, it distorts the truth.

Now I love all history and i love all the subjective perspective and as many as i can get to try and get a more objective picture of the truth. The more objective the picture the more clear the vision of truth.

Its very difficult to take truth and succintly present the full depth of truth.

But most people want a quick answer which is why the propaganda machines in press are so powerful.

Anyway to cut to the chase. You are not taking a very broad look at the subjects you present, to date. You use propaganda tools. You write very well when you choose to do so.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion your a misinformation, Jabba troll trying to smear Celtic sites with rank rotten perspectives.

There are a lot of interesting topics that you get piqued on, but your lack of virtue or genuine stable gestures suggest your here to make a mess and annoy people all for your master the Scottish Goebels himself.

All psychopaths can paint a picture to get power, but, when they get power their use of it is self oriented, vitriolic and rancid.

That applies to all Psychos in History. Hitler was a top level psycho.
You want to know why A psycho got power?

They all do. Its called manaipulation of people who suffer by blaming a false cause, galvanising support, then directing attention to division to get power while exercising the power you crave in whatever way you want, usually sadistic power rituals and personal wealth growth.

Hitler was a damaged character used by rich people to create wealth while he used them to get power.

But thats the same thing the established powers all over the world do every day all through the centuries.

You want to know if Hitler was missunderstood. Read the Nuremburg trials. Was he aware of a world wide conspiracy, you bet your life he was, he was funded by it.

IS hitler causation and solution a better solution to solve the world problems.

No he was a psycho path. He wasnt interested in solving problems he just wanted power to hurt people he hated.

Were the people he hated the real reason for his hatred? Some of them may have been but the vast majority of them were innocnet and many, many real evil people who punished germany and ordinary germans were not targeted under Hitlers psychosis.

Germany was run by nutcases prior to world war 1
As was every first world power.

But they all convince their people taht they have the correct solution to their problems which usually involves blaming somebody else, stealing their wealth and then murdering them through war or genocides, and best of all convincing their supporters it was virtuous.

Take your peirs morgan character. Psychopath who likes to interview psychopaths. Thought Churchill was hero but Stalin was evil
There are other pyschos who will tell you Churchill was evil Stalin was hero.
And there are other psychos who will tell you Hitler was Evil and Stalin was evil but Franco was hero.

It all depends on the twisted propaganda you buy. But if you look at them all you find quite quickly they are all psychos some more heinous than the other ones.

And all the good people are dead fighting over who the good leaders really are.

For me churchill is exactly same as Hitler when it comes to repugnancy, but Hitler lost the war and thus is remembered as Evil by more people.

I cant imagine Julius caesar was so popular outside of rome and well even the other psychos there decided they wanted him stabbed in back.

What about the Polish people TT

Did they deserve the treatment they received from Austria, Prussia and Russia before ww1?
Did they deserve to get part of their nation back at versaille treaty? Did Poland deserve to be removed form the map for 200+ years under triple occupation from above 3 countries?
Did Poland deserve to be invaded by Hitler and brutally imprisoned in their own state under nazi occupation. Did they deserve the deal between Stalin and Hitler to give the other part of Poland to the soviet system? Did they deserve to be liberated after Stalin got his war machine into proper gear only to find themsleves not liberated but imprisoned under a new occupation?

Was Britain wrong to honour its promise to Poland to go to war with Germany if they invaded?
Was Britain correct in letting Stalin erect an iron curtain? Was Britain an ally of Stalin in WW2?

IS occupation by NAzi soviet pact in Poland bad but total occupation by Soviets fine and dandy?

Was Britain not expected to be Hitlers ally in 2nd world war?
Wasnt Hannover and prussia always allied by Britain before 1914?

What happened to all the Royal connections in Germany after ww1?
TET ye have a great way of cuttin through bullshit,oh and the royals just aligned themselves with the nazi's and the feckin holocaust deniers!!!!

Making it too easy now lads do I have to say that shit pun again with all the bickering above?
Lemon have a good night's sleep. Sure you are sleeping soundly.
If 1 more Tim rightfully has to explain themselves on this fourm then you know what. What's the fucking point?
I'm no fan of trolls. Tet. Maria has had a fish as well. I just don't want another lad having to quote their story. My nose isn't sniffin

Just for the record:

1. Nowhere on this website have I denied the Holocaust.
2. There are been no "debate" with me about anything. Whereas I have consistently been polite to all members, I have received unwarranted slanderous remarks, ridicule and abuse. To quote commodore64 "No idea what TT has said that has upset so many 'well known members' , all of whom I have the utmost respect for"
3. I have been accused of trying to close any debate down by stating those who are ridiculing me for believing in a Flat Earth are "indoctrinated", when in fact I stated we have all been indoctrinated, including myself.
4. The vitriol is becoming sicker and the accusations more outrageous.

I have always enjoyed supporting Glasgow Celtic for the love of the club, rather than an outlet for hatred of others. The vast majority of the "other club" supporters seem to get off on hatred rather than love, unfortunately there are some supporters within Celtic FC who I believe hate "sevco" more than they love their club and unfortunately I have experienced nothing but hatred here with just a glimmer of decency such as the post from commodore64. I believe this hostility has been there from day 1 because I dared to declare a "difference" that I believe the world not to be a spinning ball travelling through space at 66.6 thousand mph. I have never made ANY racist remark or ever denied the holocaust, but if I continue on this site, no doubt I'll be accused of other horrible stuff, perhaps I'm a sick paedo or satanic serial killer! - Hail Hail!

TET ye have a great way of cuttin through bullshit,oh and the royals just aligned themselves with the nazi's and the feckin holocaust deniers!!!!
For a time duffy they exhibited the path of least resistance. The politicians had some beef. Families of Royals sometimes didn't agree. They have been shagging about for centuries. Wonder why half the kids walking into private schools have a look

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back