Just for the record:

1. Nowhere on this website have I denied the Holocaust.
2. There are been no "debate" with me about anything. Whereas I have consistently been polite to all members, I have received unwarranted slanderous remarks, ridicule and abuse. To quote commodore64 "No idea what TT has said that has upset so many 'well known members' , all of whom I have the utmost respect for"
3. I have been accused of trying to close any debate down by stating those who are ridiculing me for believing in a Flat Earth are "indoctrinated", when in fact I stated we have all been indoctrinated, including myself.
4. The vitriol is becoming sicker and the accusations more outrageous.

I have always enjoyed supporting Glasgow Celtic for the love of the club, rather than an outlet for hatred of others. The vast majority of the "other club" supporters seem to get off on hatred rather than love, unfortunately there are some supporters within Celtic FC who I believe hate "sevco" more than they love their club and unfortunately I have experienced nothing but hatred here with just a glimmer of decency such as the post from commodore64. I believe this hostility has been there from day 1 because I dared to declare a "difference" that I believe the world not to be a spinning ball travelling through space at 66.6 thousand mph. I have never made ANY racist remark or ever denied the holocaust, but if I continue on this site, no doubt I'll be accused of other horrible stuff, perhaps I'm a sick paedo or satanic serial killer! - Hail Hail!

OK lets take you at your word.

Ill ask you some specific questions based on your observations that, yet again, deflect from your intentions by pointing out things you claim are false, without being candid.

1 Do you believe the Holocaust was justifiable? If not why not? Why promote Hitler as victim misunderstood?

2 Polite is subjective. I don't think you have been polite. In fact, i find you to be deliberately rubber necking and rude. Interestingly your techniques are pathological to say the least. Do you consider yourself to be polite like Ted Bundy? Polite like Tony Blair? Polite like Hitler? Be specific if you can. I would love examples of polite from your perspective?

3 You make a claim that people dont want debate when you call them indoctrinated then finish the sentence by saying they are indoctrinated? Seems polite right enough, NOT. Are you here to unindoctrinate people? Flat earth is nonsense! You know it! Even your logo is round???? You claim earth is round but flat. Then claim your sensible. Yeah you are self sensible but your senses are broken though, trapped in the inferior part of your soul. Its you who is without virtue. Nothing you have contributed is virtuous or reasonable. Its all distorted and without any objectivity. Very, very bizarre subjectivity is NOT objective. Deliberately deceptive squinting on pathology, while blaiming everyone on here of treating you like a Hitler promoter? You think like Dave the bold, King of the lies. He is missunderstood psycho as well didnt you know?

Pantomime hatred isnt half as bad as torturing and victimising millions of innocents. But in your whacky world of truth Hitler aint quite that bad if he managed to convince people to vote for him. Then he burned down parliament and blamed his opposition and made himself the state fuhrer with no more elections. Dont remember that bit in your missunderstood Hitler video. Nor the pictures of people liberated by western forces. But Hitler loved white people, who spoke German, had blonde hair, blue eyes and liked to eat turnip soup while he feasted in his war cabinet with an entourage of some of most heinous individuals you could ever imagine.

4 The vitriol usually comes when you ram garbage as truth? You project lots of stuff then when you get it back at you you claim attacks on you.

You claim you love Celtic and people hate sevco.

But you love anything but Celtic.

You antaGONISE PEOPLE THEN CLAIM VICTIM.

ARE YOU AFAN OF BROWN JOHN?

No doubt youll be projecting your unsubstantiated truth as real truth.

HAve you denied the Holocaust on other sites?
Are the jews out to get you?
Why do you like Hitler?

Be as specific as you can, please.

Last edited:
You know Lemon, I'm sure you mean well and your probably a very nice guy, but unfortunately you come across as a tad naive and gullible with a "holier than thou" patronizing attitude.

My parents went to their graves thinking German's enjoyed raping women and bayoneting babies. In recent history, the media convinced the majority that Saddam Hussain had weapons of mass destruction and killed babies from incubators. Even today the media has convinced the masses its a good thing to open our borders to millions of people who hate our culture, think gays should be thrown off tall buildings and woman deserve to be raped if they expose any flesh. Anyone protesting this engineered invasion is labelled a far right wing racist. Every day for the last 3 years the media conjure up negative stories to demonize Trump and most of the gullible people never question why, they go along with the propaganda, echoing the medias frenzy, believing Trump is a white supremacist fascist misogynist demonic ugly dangerous president that was only voted in by far right fascists, idiots and deplorables. That's what the media want you to believe and so that's exactly what gullible people go along with. Has Trump lied to go to war, causing millions of deaths and untold misery and destruction? The answer is NO. Have recent Presidents lied to go to war, causing millions of deaths and untold misery and destruction? The answer is YES. So why is Trump vilified while no one seems to bat an eyelid to the actual murderers? The answer is propaganda!

Ironically the real white supremacists that engineered WW1 and WW2 were British. They were the people who owned the colonies of the British Empire, you know, the places where a white man could steal the resources of countries in Africa and India and turn the natives into slaves for the superior white man to boss over. The same people who wrote the history books and made mass murderer white Supremacist Winston Churchill a national hero and made Hitler a demon.

You have obviously misunderstood me, I too have no time for these horrible type of people who enjoy giving Nazi salutes and hate foreigners, however, I do not trust history as written by our white supremacist ancestors and I'm not fooled by their blatant propaganda. I wanted to know why the German people LOVED Hitler, understand how he came to power and what was the REAL reason for the world wars. I believe the videos I posted, including "The Greatest Story NEVER Told", help with that understanding.
Am sure the majority of Jews,Roma gypsies and other races who attended his butlin style holiday camps with there high class amenities showers?central heating?dietery needs,,detox? Wholeheartedly agree with your assessment?whats not to like about the hard done by Adolf..ma heart bleeds,,,you try to come over as some sort of intellectual detective (flat earth shite)propaganda against poor misunderstood tyrants!!there must be a reason your drawing to shite ,,,,like a dung beetle,

Realistically I can't believe that anyone would still think the world is flat, nor deny the holocaust or try to defend Hitler. My view on it was TT was putting crazy stuff out for debate but was taken too seriously and probably became defensive with the reactions he got.

I don't follow every thread and haven't seen a lot of the things that have been posted that generated the reactions he has received. However I don't see any advantage in stoning someone in public, we are above all that I think.

It's great reading the debates we have on here, there are a lot of smart , good people here.

We have bigger issues to deal with than turning on our own. If TT has been disrespectful to anyone hopefully he will apologise for any offence created and vice versa.

Reactions: TET
There were many lies and simplifications told and claimed and counter claimed before during and post ww2.
The third Reich was a perversity, a monstrosity! but it is a fair question to ask was it one that could ever have arisen if it were not for extremes of circumstances, created mainly by British and particularly French abuses post ww1.

No nations involved had clean hands!
British empire also murdered millions, wiped out native races in various parts of Australia and they did so without even working most to death first.
USA murdered millions in Vietnam for what?

Yet the Hollywood movie industry kind of suggests the Jews were unique in suffering and Germans in perversity.

Maybe that's just naïve conclusion and they are right! But then again before you decide did you even know! that millions, maybe 10 plus million Congo Africans suffered premature deaths at the hands of poor little colonial Belgium before the third reich existed.

The story of the Jews suffering and persecution, just happens to be common knowledge! many more equivalent persecutions and perversions have yet to be understood.

This british war propaganda is extremely perverse in context, but then in context the average person then just like today! either has no care or knowledge of what supposed poor little Belgium got up to in Africa back then.
View attachment 1301
Today many could not care less to even consider that the millions of civil war deaths in the region since are as a direct result of poor wee helpless victim Belgium.

As someone else said, it does seem that human beings when pushed and shoved all too often amount to little more than devious base apes.

It could even be argued that the only outcome possible after the Versailles treaty was eventually a return to war again. There are supposedly many pre ww1 masonic books that suggest 3 WW were planned by a new world order.

Interestingly, the MSM claim they are all forgeries, but then again they would being zionistic. Protocols of Zion is one of the famous works.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/apr/24/theprotocolsofzionarecomi

It could even be argued that the only outcome possible after the Versailles treaty was eventually a return to war again. There are supposedly many pre ww1 masonic books that suggest 3 WW were planned by a new world order.

Interestingly, the MSM claim they are all forgeries, but then again they would being zionistic. Protocols of Zion is one of the famous works.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/apr/24/theprotocolsofzionarecomi
https://www.disclose.tv/in-1870-ill...ed-how-the-three-world-wars-will-start-315765

Everything is not as it seems. Subscribe to "Caravan to Midnight" Listen and learn.
There IS hope. Signing out. God bless you all. Hail Hail!

Got to 11.14sec,,then matrix and shady stepped in??tt you really need to lighten up man..
Yeah I suppose revealing the name of the family that runs the world, exposing Nancy Pelosi as an arms dealer, the reason the demonrats want to keep an open border is for human trafficking, the recent attempt to assassinate Trump and an underground resistance to save us from the demonic evil forces is far less important than the real problem facing the world, masonic refereeing in Scottish fitbaw hahaha!

Yeah I suppose revealing the name of the family that runs the world, exposing Nancy Pelosi as an arms dealer, the reason the demonrats want to keep an open border is for human trafficking, the recent attempt to assassinate Trump and an underground resistance to save us from the demonic evil forces is far less important than the real problem facing the world, masonic refereeing in Scottish fitbaw hahaha!
A don’t know about any of that a turned that shite aff 11.14seconds in..yeah in my wee corner of the world Masonic refereeing takes precedent over who runs the world or who wants to plug the Donald,,,,,

Do you beleive this stuff?

If so why trust this dude?

IS it possible that he is working for satan?

If not why not?

What has this got to do with Celtic?

Why would Matrix, Shady or this mad presenter with the extra deep voice be trustworthy?

Now it may well be that there is a world wide conspiracy to introduce the demonic realm manifest rather than clandestine? But why would Shady and Matrix and deep voice be the solution?

These people are full of self proclamation. No CV.

They sound like the broadmoor brothers.

They proclaim Trump as the light in the darkness?

Did you know that the cube within the cube is the symbol of luciferian prison in Luciferian religion?

They openly talk about great awakening, cube and anarchy against all authority but Trump is alight.

Are Shady, Matrix, Deep voice really spreading truth? Or are they taking the truth and taking an obscure and devilish perspective.

LAst night i watched clip of Morelos kick more balls. Red was deserved. But huns are claiming he didnt even desrve a yellow because he was defending himself from a blatant kick to the face.

I think Shady, Cube and deep throat would be huns if they were Scottish.

Most alarming more of friends of your video people people are called Wizrd and warlock. And they have kill lists.

And the letter P must refer to the pope?

Its absolute retarded that anyone would listen to thsi stuff let alone trust these weirdos.

What is truth TT?
What kind of truth are you promoting?

Why would you spread this garbage on Celtic blog?
Are you here to descredit any relevent chat?

Spaceships and Hitler and counter arguments more for a separate topic!

I guess the original point of starting this topic was somewhere in - to highlight an example of how the Crown system in London has indoctrinated the multitudes from simple myths and tales.
Tales purposely designed and told simply, told by supposed independent presenters, asking supposed questions, with the aim that the simple can conclude and repeat the simple tales as if real, as if fact of history and theirs.

The point for certain was, the very same system has and still makes up simple statements for the otherwise completely and contentedly ignorant to repeat as if they have a thought. So they can repeat en-masse so as to silence debate of actual thought. So effective is this simple story telling, they even have some people who have doubts, accepting it as real because they are scared of the selectively told words and numbers.

Tales, simple statements which summarized are designed to amount to - Scots can't survive without England and the Crown.

Last edited:

I agree with TET here. I happen to like engaging in political discourse, but I certainly avoid having to wear a tinfoil hat while doing so. It is unfortunate that this discussion has been derailed by nonsense, and a hat tip to all (especially @JimMc for some great insights) who engaged in rational debate and discussion. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head out the door from this particular thread.

Do you beleive this stuff?

If so why trust this dude?

IS it possible that he is working for satan?

If not why not?

What has this got to do with Celtic?

Why would Matrix, Shady or this mad presenter with the extra deep voice be trustworthy?

Now it may well be that there is a world wide conspiracy to introduce the demonic realm manifest rather than clandestine? But why would Shady and Matrix and deep voice be the solution?

These people are full of self proclamation. No CV.

They sound like the broadmoor brothers.

They proclaim Trump as the light in the darkness?

Did you know that the cube within the cube is the symbol of luciferian prison in Luciferian religion?

They openly talk about great awakening, cube and anarchy against all authority but Trump is alight.

Are Shady, Matrix, Deep voice really spreading truth? Or are they taking the truth and taking an obscure and devilish perspective.

LAst night i watched clip of Morelos kick more balls. Red was deserved. But huns are claiming he didnt even desrve a yellow because he was defending himself from a blatant kick to the face.

I think Shady, Cube and deep throat would be huns if they were Scottish.

Most alarming more of friends of your video people people are called Wizrd and warlock. And they have kill lists.

And the letter P must refer to the pope?

Its absolute retarded that anyone would listen to thsi stuff let alone trust these weirdos.

What is truth TT?
What kind of truth are you promoting?

Why would you spread this garbage on Celtic blog?
The Clinton's are murderers http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/DEAD/clinton.bodycount.gif google "podesta art collection" to see the type of people they hang out with, Bill Clinton visited Lolita Island 26 times, a place where children were kept in dungeons as sex slaves, then there's the emails exposing the clintons and podesta attending "pizza parties" codename for pedo snuff parties, or google "clinton spirit cooking". Only by investigating outwith the owned & controlled mainstream media will you get a sniff of the evil that Trump is fighting on a daily basis. The more people know the better to expose these evil bst'rds

Members online

Latest posts

Back