45 Minute performances.

Is it jist me, that game should have been put to bed in the first half,ah'm seein a pattern emergin,great first half,shit second half,or shit first half great second half,we're not puting it together for 90 minutes,anybody got an answer.
They are the home team MD and as Lennon stated they are street wise, clever and fit, I believe they had their arses kicked and came out the traps with all guns blazing second half, they will play as they did seconfd half in the return leg first half and attempt a quick goal and then sit on it, they have neither scrored or conceded many goals. We hit them like we did first half and it puts a different complexion on the game if they have to chase. Next game will be different type of game with different scenarios played out.

They are the home team MD and as Lennon stated they are street wise, clever and fit, I believe they had their arses kicked and came out the traps with all guns blazing second half, they will play as they did seconfd half in the return leg first half and attempt a quick goal and then sit on it, they have neither scrored or conceded many goals. We hit them like we did first half and it puts a different complexion on the game if they have to chase. Next game will be different type of game with different scenarios played out.
Ah no Boab,but the first half we should've been 3 or4 up, came out in the 2nd half and looked clueless,but my main point is, there seems to be a trend of, 45 minutes we show up,whether it's the first or second half, we can't put a 90 minute performance together

Is it jist me, that game should have been put to bed in the first half,ah'm seein a pattern emergin,great first half,shit second half,or shit first half great second half,we're not puting it together for 90 minutes,anybody got an answer.

Should have been 3 up in the 1st 15min if Eddie didn't have the yips with his 1st 2 chances, just got in the hoose in time 4 the start. Then we step off the pace when Eddie scored, they came out did what we did in 1st half, really have tae kill teams off when we have them on the ropes especially in Europe.
☘️COYBIG☘️HAIL HAIL☘️MON THE BRAGA☘️GET FUCKIN INTAE THE H** B*****D's☘️

A big part of the 45 minute performance was down to Copenhagen Mick, they were proper pish in the first half, but changed their shape and must have got a rocket up their arse at half time and we never dominated after that.
The two subs they brought on made a huge difference to their game
They caught us flat footed, at the start of the second half
Our crowd will be our twelfth man
They're a good team, but I think the Bhoys will get the result we need
Big Forster was outstanding
Ryan Christie, should be buying his drinks, for the rest of the season
HH

What is the answer M,? We are not putting away our chances,when in control of game ,it is very frustrating ,?,answer feck knows,!,is it the team selection ,how can we complain !,they have got us where we are,some games certain players do well ,next well of the mark ,and fans unhappy ,suppose if we are winning,does not always need to be perfect football,Aberdeen and now last night,but got there in the end ,hh

But this wiznae the first 45 minute performance Hoopy.
TRue ,and we have have to be up to it ,hh

Agree 100% MD, I believe you're not just referring to last night's game either. It's been happening for weeks. We arent playing well for the whole 90 minutes. I know it's hard to keep up a solid pace for so long but we need to control the game better when our tempo drops. If the guys are getting tired then at least keep the ball, pass it about. Last night and on other occasions our passing was awful. Unable to find a guy 5 yards away. Copenhagen upped their game 2nd half and we didnt know how to.

Agree 100% MD, I believe you're not just referring to last night's game either. It's been happening for weeks. We arent playing well for the whole 90 minutes. I know it's hard to keep up a solid pace for so long but we need to control the game better when our tempo drops. If the guys are getting tired then at least keep the ball, pass it about. Last night and on other occasions our passing was awful. Unable to find a guy 5 yards away. Copenhagen upped their game 2nd half and we didnt know how to.
Good points Lubo hh

Hard to win two halves against a manager who understands what is needed to change and tries to change it with good players who understand the tweaked system.

We also have a gemme gallous midfield who can get puffed up easily and try dangerous dribbles in bad positions, classy looking if it comes off, but at that level, punished by good team.

Had we finished some of the big chances in the first half I think they may have crumbled more.

Also, when momentum changes in a home game due to good tactical switch, pin pointing weak links in opposition shape, then the weaker points can be pivotal in confidence shifts.

Couple them all together

over confident swagger in the engine second half
good change in shape from other team
Big home crowd to lift the home players
And poor execution of own good chances

Our final pass choice at that level is often wasted
Their keeper was excellent in game

And our midfield, who are all excellent players started getting caught out of position too often and struggled to raise their awareness defensively.

Bitton hasn't had enough game time in midfield to be instantly effective.

And for me Frimpong was struggling defensively against their wide left in defence.

Overall I thought we played very well for an away tie.

Just didn't bury chances we probably should have done better when they came.

Got out of jail with penalty save.

All in all I think their manager done good job switching his shape and making good changes.

And we didn't respond well

Our passing and shape in first half caught them out.

But their reshuffle and change shape pinpointed weakness in Frimpong defensive experience and our midfield tend to struggle to cope with overload in middle against good experienced players.

At that level I think winning midfield is very important for momentum,

Could really do with a ball winning deep lying midfielder of a higher class than we currently do, who has long range accurate passing to find the 3 forwards who tend to find good spaces but often we don't connect the pass to their good play.

Anyway, probably load of nonsense, but that's how I read game.

Hard to win two halves against a manager who understands what is needed to change and tries to change it with good players who understand the tweaked system.

We also have a gemme gallous midfield who can get puffed up easily and try dangerous dribbles in bad positions, classy looking if it comes off, but at that level, punished by good team.

Had we finished some of the big chances in the first half I think they may have crumbled more.

Also, when momentum changes in a home game due to good tactical switch, pin pointing weak links in opposition shape, then the weaker points can be pivotal in confidence shifts.

Couple them all together

And our midfield, who are all excellent players started getting caught out of position too often and struggled to raise their awareness defensively.

And for me Frimpong was struggling defensively against their wide left in defence.

All in all I think their manager done good job switching his shape and making good changes.

But their reshuffle and change shape pinpointed weakness in Frimpong defensive experience and our midfield tend to struggle to cope with overload in middle against good experienced players.

Could really do with a ball winning deep lying midfielder of a higher class than we currently do, who has long range accurate passing to find the 3 forwards who tend to find good spaces but often we don't connect the pass to their good play.

Not nonsense tet! Fair points brought up.hh

Couple them all together

Great points TET

Back