It's great that a club can be liquidated and require ' member clubs' approval to be entered into the professional league in 2012 yet still that new club has won 55 titles , incredible achievement, pity that's not what happened, had it been as simple as that then theres an argument for Celtic were never really in any trouble before McCann stepped in. We all know that liquidation means just that. It doesnt mean administration. Currently in a youtube ' debate ' about it with a hunnite who I'm trying to educate about the meaning of the word liquidation and why rangers 2012 had to apply for access to league 2 having been refused entry by ' member clubs ' to the top flight. They had to because they were not a member club. I'm sure you can guess the responses.

It's great that a club can be liquidated and require ' member clubs' approval to be entered into the professional league in 2012 yet still that new club has won 55 titles , incredible achievement, pity that's not what happened, had it been as simple as that then theres an argument for Celtic were never really in any trouble before McCann stepped in. We all know that liquidation means just that. It doesnt mean administration. Currently in a youtube ' debate ' about it with a hunnite who I'm trying to educate about the meaning of the word liquidation and why rangers 2012 had to apply for access to league 2 having been refused entry by ' member clubs ' to the top flight. They had to because they were not a member club. I'm sure you can guess the responses.
The trouth hurts more so when you can’t except it,what is even worse is the manager players Directors are feeding them this lie,to what end it’s all about the season tickets and the rags that they sell they need the money and don’t care how low they will go to get it,live the lie to they die,sad my friends sad

Did you show them all the articles winning captains posted in the other thread, everyone should bookmark them for future banter with our “friends “ 🤣🤣

They need something to cling to ,,,see there obsessed most fans would celebrate winning the league and look forward to the rest of the season , sevco are more bothered about our reaction or lack of it ,,,,why's timmy no goin nuts ,,,

So now there throwing out the invincible pish ,,,unbeaten ,,,aided by the press they need something to cling to for sales

There gold fish goin round in circles spouting the same pish and bangin there head off the bowl

Back